The Brexit Dividend - and so it begins

And how is this linked to the out vote when it was know to be going to happen back in January
How was the vote result known in January ?
Sales down,orders down,jobs will follow.

A direct result of a racist vote.

It wasnt but the downturn in sales was, once again proving that you failures in the neo marxist remain camo will use any LIE to put across the propaganda you spew.

And how was the vote racist in any form then tainted, as race was never mentioned was it ?

And how is this linked to the out vote when it was know to be going to happen back in January

It wasnt but the downturn in sales was, once again proving that you failures in the neo marxist remain camo will use any LIE to put across the propaganda you spew.

And how was the vote racist in any form then tainted, as race was never mentioned was it ?
No it wasnt. Other than remainers saying it would happen if we voted out.

You were already in recession, if anything clarity in the EU and your independence from a failed system will help the rebound much faster.

The UK was not "already in recession". Why do you make such ridiculous claims? You lying piece of crap.

"UK economy grew by 0.6% before Brexit vote"
UK economy grew by 0.6% before Brexit vote

After Brexit the UK economy is shrinking as we speak, and a future with an internal market that will shrink by 80%, the UK economy will shrink correspondingly.

No it wasnt. Other than remainers saying it would happen if we voted out.

So you cant show that the vote was racist so tell another of your LIES

I agree with most of the article and I knew before Brexit that the UK leaving was the best thing for the future of the EU, but contrary to the article I support the common agricultural policy. It insures a domestic food supply without any reliance on imports, it protects the small farmers and preserves Europe's rural heritage. Plus, it has resulted in Europe having the safest and best agricultural products in the world. I'll pay twice for a European grown tomato over a Chinese tomato and I would pay twice as more for hormone and antibiotic free beef from Europe over American beef where stuffing a cow with such crap is legal.

The UK was not "already in recession". Why do you make such ridiculous claims? You lying piece of crap.

After Brexit the UK economy is shrinking as we speak, and a future with an internal market that will shrink by 80%, the UK economy will shrink correspondingly.
There is already a tidal wave of evidence and the only response they have is lies and abuse. The fact is the economic case was slim at best. It was all about kicking out the foreigners and they arent even going to get that.

Was Britain Taken Into The EU Illegally?
by Vernon Coleman – 2011

Many constitutional experts believe that Britain isn’t actually a member of the European Union since our apparent entry was in violation of British law and was, therefore invalid.

In enacting the European Communities Bill through an ordinary vote in the House of Commons, Ted Heath’s Government breached the constitutional convention which requires a prior consultation of the people (either by a general election or a referendum) on any measure involving constitutional change. The general election or referendum must take place before any related parliamentary debate. (Britain has no straightforward written constitution. But, the signing of the Common Market entrance documents was, without a doubt, a breach of the spirit of our constitution.)

Just weeks before the 1970 general election which made him Prime Minister, Edward Heath declared that it would be wrong if any Government contemplating membership of the European Community were to take this step without `the full hearted consent of Parliament and people’.

However, when it came to it Heath didn’t have a referendum because opinion polls at the time (1972) showed that the British people were hugely opposed (by a margin of two to one) against joining the Common Market. Instead, Heath merely signed the documents that took us into what became the European Union on the basis that Parliament alone had passed the European Communities

Vernon Coleman: Was Britain taken into the EU illegally?

I agree with most of the article and I knew before Brexit that the UK leaving was the best thing for the future of the EU, but contrary to the article I support the common agricultural policy. It insures a domestic food supply without any reliance on imports, it protects the small farmers and preserves Europe's rural heritage. Plus, it has resulted in Europe having the safest and best agricultural products in the world. I'll pay twice for a European grown tomato over a Chinese tomato and I would pay twice as more for hormone and antibiotic free beef from Europe over American beef where stuffing a cow with such crap is legal.

Showing once again that you dont have a clue about what you are saying. The EU will now have to find another island to turn into its open prison as the UK has left.

And there is more crap in EU food than you will find in most American food, it is the only way the farmers can hit the targets. Now the farm subsidise are being taken away the rich French farmers are revolting and demanding more money.

There is already a tidal wave of evidence and the only response they have is lies and abuse. The fact is the economic case was slim at best. It was all about kicking out the foreigners and they arent even going to get that.

Strange how it is only you braindead remainiacs that keep bring race into the equation isnt it, must mean that you are the racists after all. We talk about control of our borders to stop illegals from entering, policies to make it hard for unemployables to claim welfare, housing and health care. Control of our own laws and not by unelected eurocrats in a far off land.

What was your cry for independence again " no control by the English " and yet you are prepared to hand over control to Brussels? ? ? ? ?

Forum List

Back