The brainwashing of a nation

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
I am speaking of America....and the great majority of us have expierienced it. It begins at a very early age via T.V. mainly but as we grow older the Public Schools are the main operatives via the Federal p.c. indoctrination. Hollywood also plays a huge role.

One cannot expect young kids or perhaps even high-schoolers to be all that sophisticated and able to understand how they are being indoctrinated --but many do. It continues of course in college .....especially state colleges....but now even elite east coast unversities have become bastions of indoctrination of radical leftwing politics.

Why are some able to perceive it and learn to think for themselves whilst many others do not?

I do not think it a matter of i.q.---more complex than that. I do think the sort of household one grows up in and how kids are taught or not taught by their parents plays a huge role. Also, the type of religious beliefs one is exposed to plays a big role.

Life experience also plays a huge,huge role. Some kids really do not get out into the real world until after they are out of college. I think the more time one spends in a school setting makes them more apt to be brainwashed....academia is all about 'getting with the program' and the teachers and professors are very apt at twisting minds into the doctrine of political correctness.

The type of work one does also is a huge factor along with whether or not one reads very much. One's companions, friends etc. also must be included in regards to the factors that relate to brainwashing.

And...now we must add to all that the social media.

I am speaking of America....and the great majority of us have expierienced it. It begins at a very early age via T.V. mainly but as we grow older the Public Schools are the main operatives via the Federal p.c. indoctrination. Hollywood also plays a huge role.

One cannot expect young kids or perhaps even high-schoolers to be all that sophisticated and able to understand how they are being indoctrinated --but many do. It continues of course in college .....especially state colleges....but now even elite east coast unversities have become bastions of indoctrination of radical leftwing politics.

Why are some able to perceive it and learn to think for themselves whilst many others do not?

I do not think it a matter of i.q.---more complex than that. I do think the sort of household one grows up in and how kids are taught or not taught by their parents plays a huge role. Also, the type of religious beliefs one is exposed to plays a big role.

Life experience also plays a huge,huge role. Some kids really do not get out into the real world until after they are out of college. I think the more time one spends in a school setting makes them more apt to be brainwashed....academia is all about 'getting with the program' and the teachers and professors are very apt at twisting minds into the doctrine of political correctness.

The type of work one does also is a huge factor along with whether or not one reads very much. One's companions, friends etc. also must be included in regards to the factors that relate to brainwashing.

It's environment, your parents, everything.

Here's a good article for you:

Their goal is to have the schools and media programming the kids as they see fit.

Riot-Prone Mobs Are A Product Of America’s Cult-Like Education System

I've long been of the opinion that no more than 5% of the population are capable of original thought, perhaps less.

The large majority are merely programmed disseminators of whatever orthodoxy they have been trained to repeat.

Seriously, when I was in school, every prof started out with "I teach by the Socratic method". To the point I got to where it was like :blahblah:. But you know what? Nowadays I cherish that shit and thank God that's the way it was! :eek:

Apparently it's not that way anymore, and these people DO NOT THINK FOR THEMSELVES.

The Socratic method is all about teaching one to think for themselves. Basically that's what college used to be about.

Last edited:
I wonder if there is any statistics about the traitors who fled to Canada during the Vietnam war pardoned by the Peanut Man becoming teachers. Obama friend and mentor and sometimes legal partner Bill Ayers was a domestic terrorist who bombed and murdered for more than a decade and today is a professor in college filling mind numbed skulls with anarchy. David Horowitz's book "The Professors" is a chilling reminder of left wing anarchy on college campus. Every conservative speaker (including Horowitz and little Ann Coulter) have been victims of assault on college campuses during their careers.

I wonder if there is any statistics about the traitors who fled to Canada during the Vietnam war pardoned by the Peanut Man becoming teachers. Obama friend and mentor and sometimes legal partner Bill Ayers was a domestic terrorist who bombed and murdered for more than a decade and today is a professor in college filling mind numbed skulls with anarchy. David Horowitz's book "The Professors" is a chilling reminder of left wing anarchy on college campus. Every conservative speaker (including Horowitz and little Ann Coulter) have been victims of assault on college campuses during their careers.
Don’t forget Bernadine Dohrn, also got a job teaching at the University of Chicago now.

Don’t forget Bernadine Dohrn, also got a job teaching at the University of Chicago now.
You almost have to gasp about the left wing jokes that Bernie used to tease her husband that she was the most wanted on the FBI list than her husband Bill Ayers. It's alleged that Bernadine Dohrn planned the heist where two Police Officers and two Brinks guards were murdered but apparently the feds declined to prosecute because they thought Dohrn would spend her life in prison.

You almost have to gasp about the left wing jokes that Bernie used to tease her husband that she was the most wanted on the FBI list than her husband Bill Ayers. It's alleged that Bernadine Dohrn planned the heist where two Police Officers and two Brinks guards were murdered but apparently the feds declined to prosecute because they thought Dohrn would spend her life in prison.

I say hang them all! :mad:

That Puerto-Rican Obama released should have been hanged years ago as well.

I've long been of the opinion that no more than 5% of the population are capable of original thought, perhaps less.

The large majority are merely programmed disseminators of whatever orthodoxy they have been trained to repeat.

I would agree with that

Forum List

Back