The Boys on Prime

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Saw the first season and I was all...meh. Binged second season yesterday. No words. LOL. Loved it. Evil super heroes, evil mutants. Great writing, great performance. Blood and guts and sex oh my!

If y'all wanna watch something really entertaining...watch it.

I loved the boys. Looking forward to season 3. But yeah season 2 was better than one.

Just breaks my heart watching it because it makes me sad for what preacher was. Both were written by the same guy, granted the boys is still toned down a decent amount from the comic books but they really butchered preacher because it was on AMC.

I wish more of his stuff would get made. I'd kill to see a balls out version of Crossed. Even Dicks would make a cool mini series or Wormwood hronicles. But those probably go too far for most anyone would be willing to make.

I have one episode left in Season 1, they just discovered a terrorist who blew up a SEAL team and walked away from it. As far as Season 1 goes, it had its moments, but I've never gotten into it, surely not worth binging. Look forward to Season 2 though after reading this.

Forum List

Back