What the Hell has Amazon Prime Video done to Cinderella ???

Hollywood needs to be 'woke'.

Just like on the TV series Supergirl.

had to change Jimmy Olson from a redheaded freckle faced young white man to an adult black man. (0ddly enough, he's also a 'superhero')

One of her associate superheroes, and coworker, is trans, appropriately called Dreamer.

Remade the Wonder years with an all black cast.

Would have made more sense to use that cast to remake Good Times.

Discussions are underway, I've heard, of a Black Superman, and a Black James Bond in the not far off future.

Just WTH is with this Fairy Godfaggot bullshit ??

We already know that Barney and Fred had "a gay old time" in the Flintstones.

What's next, a new version of The Wizard of Oz with a Wicked Transvestite of the West?

This shit just chaps Pupps big ol' furry butt.
Haven't seen the flic, so I don't know what you are talking about, but if you don't like ball gowns with frills, why do you prance around in one so often?

had to change Jimmy Olson from a redheaded freckle faced young white man to an adult black man. (0ddly enough, he's also a 'superhero')

One of her associate superheroes, and coworker, is trans, appropriately called Dreamer.

Discussions are underway, I've heard, of a Black Superman, and a Black James Bond in the not far off future.
Cancel whiteness. They'll do it and get away with it and I'm glad I won't live long enough to see it.

I watched the trailer for the Wonder Years reboot.

Best comment;

"Im waiting for the White Sanford and Son reboot."

Snow White Woman of Non-Distinct Color and the Seven Average Sized Men.
20e4f64b0cb0bd305a513a8e5247ee506ddaedd7_hq.jpg

Would you rather I just ignore you? Because, honey, I'm not going to hazard a guess if you keep talking this shit about being male one minute and female the next minute. Screw gender fluidity because I'm not a mindreader. You can't make up your mind, it's your dealie-o. Deal with it.

Wow, black Superman in his secret identity as Cleophus Kent, sitting on the front porch drinking a 40....steps into a discarded refrigerator to change into his outfit.

I watched the trailer for the Wonder Years reboot.

Best comment;

"Im waiting for the White Sanford and Son reboot."
Everything's a reboot. Nobody EVER does anything original. No wonder I hate TV and movies. I want to be amused and woke reiterations are not amusing.

Well, let's be honest. It's societies fault this happened because we don't speak out against it. We just poke shit on forums or on our Twitter accounts no one follows.

If the majority of people spoke up it wouldn't happen.

Us being quiet means it will just continue on and on until the current generation of dipshits that enocurage this nonsense grow up and hopefully don't raise their kids to be weak willed pussies.

Forum List

Back