The Blue Phantom Has Returned

:thup:

^ At the same time even and with the same vacuousness.

:cool:

LMAO. Well you know, I am really loving my return. I am reuniting with old friends and apparently with old enemies as well. You know there are poeple here that I love for many different reasons. I love MeBelle because...well she's MeBelle and how can someone not love MeBelle? I love Jillian because she and I disagree on just about everything, but she's just a great woman and how can you not love her? I love Ravi because if Jillian and I disagreed boy did Ravi and I ever disagree, but when we debated we repped each other over and over. It was like a sportsmanship slap on the ass to say "I disagree but a damn good argument".

It's interesting to me that those I really miss the most are the ones I disagree with politically....except Syrenn...I love Syrenn to death and she and I usually agree.

Anyhow....I am starting to remember you, brother Ropey and it's good to hear from you even though we have historically been on opposite ends. I look forward to debating you again. :lol:

As G-d is my witness, I could swear I first saw the word "rectum", but then my vision cleared up and all was well.

Well you know even though that's not what I said I would hope that all people love their rectum and take mighty good care of it. From what my grandfather told me, the secret to old age is staying regular, so there it is. he seemed to think that taking an Ex-Lax was a cure all. "Grandpa I have a stomach ache"..."Take an ex-lax" he would say. "Grandpa I broke my leg". He would say "Well take an Ex-Lax"...somewhere along the line he got it into his head that there was no medical condition that couldn't be cured by a good healthy shit. :lol:

I'm comfortable. In an everchanging world it's nice to know that some things stay the same even when the names have been changed to protect the recalcitrant...

...if not innocent.

;)

^ At the same time even and with the same vacuousness.

:cool:

LMAO. Well you know, I am really loving my return. I am reuniting with old friends and apparently with old enemies as well. You know there are poeple here that I love for many different reasons. I love MeBelle because...well she's MeBelle and how can someone not love MeBelle? I love Jillian because she and I disagree on just about everything, but she's just a great woman and how can you not love her? I love Ravi because if Jillian and I disagreed boy did Ravi and I ever disagree, but when we debated we repped each other over and over. It was like a sportsmanship slap on the ass to say "I disagree but a damn good argument".

It's interesting to me that those I really miss the most are the ones I disagree with politically....except Syrenn...I love Syrenn to death and she and I usually agree.

Anyhow....I am starting to remember you, brother Ropey and it's good to hear from you even though we have historically been on opposite ends. I look forward to debating you again. :lol:

It's all good.

Here's a welcome.

[ame=http://youtu.be/ZHaIf0iVRwI]Shapshifter - YouTube[/ame]

Indeed:

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on, brother, that was a beautiful line of polling cocaine, there....

:rofl:

Oh you know I am tempted...you know I want to start diving into numbers. I just cant do it right now brother. If I start it will be totally consuming and will devour every available minute I have. You know exactly what I saying.

A funny story...in my job I have taken a business from the verge of bankruptcy to making huge profits and opening a second location that is making those same profits. My boss asked me recently how I was able to accomplish all of that and I said "a lot of statistical analysis". She asked "well where did you learn to do all that" and I SERIOUSLY looked at her and said "I was a fantasy football commissioner of an extremely complex salary league with a $1,000 entry fee for ten years.. You want to know pressure? Try dealing with a fantasy football coach who got his trade voided because it was one minute past the trading deadline. THAT'S pressure...this is piss."

Those beautiful, delicious numbers.

The margins, oh, those supple margins. Like ripe melons, waiting to be plucked.

The irresistable toplines, bottom-lines, swings, trends.... like a trip to a warm, dark forest of numbers, oh, the numbers!!!!

ooh, la, la....

It's all good.

Here's a welcome.

[ame=http://youtu.be/ZHaIf0iVRwI]Shapshifter - YouTube[/ame]

Indeed:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdEvL6jxUYA]Rehab - Bartender Song (Sittin' At A Bar) - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

The irresistable toplines, bottom-lines, swings, trends.... like a trip to a warm, dark forest of numbers, oh, the numbers!!!!

ooh, la, la....

The numbers all pink and wet and quivering? Stop talking dirty...perv. LOL

ooh, la, la....

Whut?!?!?

Me?!?!?!

Nevuh!!!

ooh, la, la....

Whut?!?!?

Me?!?!?!

Nevuh!!!

LMAO...I have to go to bed. I have to work at noon. Gonna be a long day. Talk to you soon my brother

Forum List

Back