The Blue Phantom Has Returned

Phantom2

Rookie
Jul 12, 2014
It's been two years since my job started consuming all my time. The results have been good. I took a business from the verge of bankruptcy to making a profit to opening an second location that is thriving now as well. Things are finally under control and I have some time to spare. Unfortunately I can't remember my old password for my original BluePhantom account. Maybe the mods can help me recover it.

Regardless,....the Blue Phantom is back!!!! Koshergirl is gonna be PISSED!

LOL

-The Phantom

• Banned
Welcome back.

I would immediately PM a Mod to try and rectify the situation before they do it without your input.

Good luck!

Yeah I am trying to recover my old account and it's not working out well. I am not even sure who the mods are now. This is gonna be tricky.

• Banned
It's nice to meet you Cabbie, BTW. And I thank you for your welcome and your help. Judging by your stats you must have just come in as I was leaving. It was really a disappointment for me that I stopped posting but life has a way of determining your priorities for you, ya know? I think often about my friends on USMB...Syrenn...oh I loved Syrenn and Jillian..I loved Jillian even though we disagreed politically on about everything. Honestly I think Jillian is who I miss most.

Perhaps if you could remember that you username was Bluephantom you would have more luck signing in?

I smell a rat.

Bluephantom came down with a mysterious illness brought on by eating under cooked crow shortly after Obama was reelected.

BTW Welcome Syrenn.

LOL Samson....all my endless threads on statistical analysis of election polls is what you are referring to. I really thought I had that nailed...I couldn't have been more wrong. I have spent a lot of time trying to figure out where my calculations went bad. What I will say now is...I was totally wrong. I take the blame...I take responsibility. My bad and my credibility on statistical analysis is now shot.

But that you refer to it means you know who I am and that means there's not a rat to smell. I am the Phantom and although I was wrong about my predictions it doesn't mean I am not who I say I am.

In the future I will stick to historical analysis.

Deal?

But just for the record...i disappeared a few months before the election. My job got crazy and I vanished in around July. I didn't vanish from shame of wrong predictions. I vanished well before the elections took place. BUT...being a strong Phantom who owns his mistakes I will eat crow because I could not have been more wrong

and Samson..it's not the username..its the password I don't remember and can't recover

LOL Samson....all my endless threads on statistical analysis of election polls is what you are referring to. I really thought I had that nailed...I couldn't have been more wrong. I have spent a lot of time trying to figure out where my calculations went bad. What I will say now is...I was totally wrong. I take the blame...I take responsibility. My bad and my credibility on statistical analysis is now shot.

But that you refer to it means you know who I am and that means there's not a rat to smell. I am the Phantom and although I was wrong about my predictions it doesn't mean I am not who I say I am.

Deal?

Ironic that you cannot recall your correct username, but you' prefer now to "stick to historical analysis"

At any rate, we now have a new poll analyst. Their latest has been evaluating Rassmusen's Hillary vs. any possible R candidate. The fact they find Rassmusen skews every poll taken does nothing to prevent them from believing the poll's accuracy when it confirms their own political partisanship.

Deal?

Ironic that you cannot recall your correct username, but you' prefer now to "stick to historical analysis"

At any rate, we now have a new poll analyst. Their latest has been evaluating Rassmusen's Hillary vs. any possible R candidate. The fact they find Rassmusen skews every poll taken does nothing to prevent them from believing the poll's accuracy when it confirms their own political partisanship.

I am not sure I have credibility to speak on this matter given my last failure. In my previous analysis I entered Rasmussen's bias into my calculations and I was still off by double digits. My math was dead on and correct...all historical signs and trend supported my math. I was totally wrong. I cannot speak with any authority on such questions or analyses anymore

Deal?

I am not sure I have credibility to speak on this matter given my last failure. In my previous analysis I entered Rasmussen's bias into my calculations and I was still off by double digits. My math was dead on and correct...all historical signs and trend supported my math. I was totally wrong. I cannot speak with any authority on such questions or analyses anymore

I think I am reading a genuine admission of failed predictions without the requisite condemnation of the media or voter fraud.

Refreshing.

Deal?

I dumped most of my PMs...but I recall having a chat about polls.

How's the wife? (sorry if that's not a good question at this time)

Forum List

Back