The Blood Of Every New Born Is Available For Sale

luiza

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2022
To get away from the hysteria of the Middle East conflict , consider the suggestion that the blood of every US newborn is available in principle for sale and then re-sale .
Link that to the alleged most expensive drug on the planet -- adrenochrome-- and you have the perfect situation for making money on a mega scale .
Below are the opening words from the briefest essay that Miles has ever produced that I have ever seen .
I am assuming that his scenaro is factually correct , and if so , that the same applies at least in some other countries . I have no idea about here in the UK, though now that my child bearing days are gone, I am not directly affected .I trust .
Seems to me amazing if true because our species is so overwhelmingly corrupt and grotesque that it is surely absolutely impossible that such a tremendous jackpot opportunity is not being utilised and presumably has been since "forever ".

From Miles Mathis
A lawsuit in New Jersey is publicizing what was already known by some: hospitals not only drawblood from all babies without consent (or even knowledge) of parents, they store that blood and are freeto do with it whatever they please, including selling it. If you think they wouldn't sell it to rich people who want to use it as an elixir, well, you are still hopelessly naive. This ties into a previous paper of mine, where I suggested they do the same thing with blood drives in schools, where—again—there is nothing to stop your child's blood ending up in various elixirs,potions, or rituals. This just proves once again that we are ruled over by a cabal of actual vampires, feeding upon us not just figuratively, but literally.
The idea that they could legally take blood from newborns—who,presumably, are in need of their blood—is so far beyond the pale it beggars all belief. They claim that this is to screen for diseases: a flimsy excuse for vampirism if ever I heard it. Babies got born for hundreds of thousands of years without this requirement, and civilization never collapsed.
Another Reason to Give Birth at Home.

Forum List

Back