The blatant truth about Republicans and the word "that"

The word "that" - in red below - refers to the words in bold below.
“If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn’t get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet. The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together.”

The underlined words reinforce this obvious fact.

Quite frankly, anyone who thinks "that" refers to "business" is a fucking retard, I mean, just really, really stupid. Its amazing you have the mental capacity to even breathe.. Seriously, words cannot express how dumb you are.

LOL

Obama misspoke...again

Like how he didn't know about Judicial Review

How many pair of Obama kneepads have you worn out, Fluffer?

“If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn’t get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet. The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together.”

Quite frankly, anyone who thinks "that" refers to "business" is a fucking retard, I mean, just really, really stupid. Its amazing you have the mental capacity to even breathe.. Seriously, words cannot express how dumb you are.

LOL

Obama misspoke...again

Like how he didn't know about Judicial Review

How many pair of Obama kneepads have you worn out, Fluffer?
Oopy gets the prize!

Boot+licker+of+the+week+Award.BMP

"If you've got a business, you didn't build that (the building of roads and bridges, the building of this great American system)." So business/owners didn't/don't pay taxes that help to build those roads and bridges? They (business/owners) didn't contribute towards this great American system?

"Somebody else made that (the building of roads and bridges, the building of this great American system) happen". Somebody else that doesn't include the business/owners cause they didn't/don't pay taxes that help to build those roads and bridges or contribute towards this great American system?

:lol: What awesome spin. You go girl!

The rest of us will be over here fully understanding exactly what Obutthead said.

Last edited:

And yet your own words expressed it so well.

So Obama's speech was to point out that entrepreneurs didnt build bridges and roads? Like anyone thought they did?
No. His point was that there is no individual success. Elizabeth Warren, whom he paraphrases, said, No one got rich on his own. That is the theme here: if you were successful it was not because of being smart--lots of people are smart. It wasn't because you worked hard--lots of people work hard. It was because you had good luck and a lot of work was done by government before you. So now it's payback time and we want our money. Because you. didnt. really. earn. it.
That is his theme. Anyone who thinks he's referring to roads and bridges is a Class A moron.

This might very well be the biggest load of bullshit I have ever seen on this board.

But hey, whatever helps you sleep at night...

THAT.... is the biggest load of horseshit I've read all week.

Keep trying though, I need the comic relief!

You should have stopped when you were 20 lengths back. Right now you're getting Secretariated.

If you've got a what?....business...
You didn't build what?...business

Seems pretty clear to me.
You guys can try all you want to clean his mess up as always...
But the President really let his true feelings show this time..
I don't know how you guys can spin this differently. :eusa_whistle:
And that's why Mitt is going to lose. You see... Independents already think that both parties are fucked up. But then you got zombies running around actively TRYING to be stupid.

Why would I want to follow stupid? If you want to help your party out... Start actually addressing something worth something in an intelligent manner. Otherwise those of us who aren't party affiliated have no real choice but to assume you don't mind Obama in another four years.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight :eusa_whistle:
Hey... I offered it once to someone, I'll offer again... Want to throw a bet at it? Like I get to put whatever I want as your sig for a month when Romney loses? Mine is yours for a month if he wins.

Edit: I'll quote myself in this post... Because quite frankly Zombies seem to believe if you say it over and over enough, then it's obviously true. Unfortunately Zombies, being what they are, do outnumber the people who actually give a shit about the country. That sucks... But... I'll try.

And that's why Mitt is going to lose. You see... Independents already think that both parties are fucked up. But then you got zombies running around actively TRYING to be stupid.

Why would I want to follow stupid? If you want to help your party out... Start actually addressing something worth something in an intelligent manner. Otherwise those of us who aren't party affiliated have no real choice but to assume you don't mind Obama in another four years.

Last edited:

Explain this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
When Libturds start parsing words....you know you're gonna get buried in a pile of

horseshit.jpg

How about you go fuck yourself oompa loompa. Is that clear enough?

What do you mean?

The left crying about being taken out of context is pathetic.

Remember the way they tied into Mitt Romney when he said he like being able to fire people?

How much mileage did you assholes try to get off of that?

I think it's just Karma.

Who? Me?

You are condoning the lies.....because you think it is payback of some kind?

Sad.

I think you should STFU.

Nobody feels any sympathy for the bully that starts crying about being picked on.

This might very well be the biggest load of bullshit I have ever seen on this board.

But hey, whatever helps you sleep at night...

You are one of the more honest righties on the board.

So let me ask you, what might that be "the biggest load of bullshit I have ever seen on this board"?

Why are you unable to acknowledge that the "that" the President was referring to was everything surrounding that statement?

The OP is correct. You need to be a retard or obtuse to the umpteenth degree to believe anything other than that.

Forum List

Back