The blatant truth about Republicans and the word "that"

The left crying about being taken out of context is pathetic.

Remember the way they tied into Mitt Romney when he said he like being able to fire people?

How much mileage did you assholes try to get off of that?

I think it's just Karma.

Who? Me?

You are condoning the lies.....because you think it is payback of some kind?

Sad.

I think you should STFU.

Nobody feels any sympathy for the bully that starts crying about being picked on.

What are you talking about?

Man, THAT is some spinning..

just how pathetic is THAT

"YOU PEOPLE" are losing it

:badgrin:

And that's why Mitt is going to lose. You see... Independents already think that both parties are fucked up. But then you got zombies running around actively TRYING to be stupid.

Why would I want to follow stupid? If you want to help your party out... Start actually addressing something worth something in an intelligent manner. Otherwise those of us who aren't party affiliated have no real choice but to assume you don't mind Obama in another four years.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight :eusa_whistle:
Hey... I offered it once to someone, I'll offer again... Want to throw a bet at it? Like I get to put whatever I want as your sig for a month when Romney loses? Mine is yours for a month if he wins.

Edit: I'll quote myself in this post... Because quite frankly Zombies seem to believe if you say it over and over enough, then it's obviously true. Unfortunately Zombies, being what they are, do outnumber the people who actually give a shit about the country. That sucks... But... I'll try.

And that's why Mitt is going to lose. You see... Independents already think that both parties are fucked up. But then you got zombies running around actively TRYING to be stupid.

Why would I want to follow stupid? If you want to help your party out... Start actually addressing something worth something in an intelligent manner. Otherwise those of us who aren't party affiliated have no real choice but to assume you don't mind Obama in another four years.

Sorry, but regardless how Obama tries to spin it everyone knows now what he thinks of small business.

I've been finding out personally. I've been trying to refinance some of my properties and the banks keep telling me about all of the new regulations that have been imposed that make it impossible for me to refinance. They advertize that they have all of these wonderful programs to help you out but once you get into it you discover that it's all bull shit.

The refinance programs are designed to give those who don't have property the impression that Obama is actually trying to help people. It shows he's concerned about people. Unfortunately the only people that can take advantage of these programs are the rich. The rules make it impossible for someone who isn't rich to refinance. One of the rules is that I have at least 6 months of mortgage payments for all of my properties in the bank in cash to be qualified to refinance. That means I would have to have $100,000.00 in cash on hand to refinance two of my properties. To top that off, banks are allowed to purchase partial properties through inside transactions that we investors can't. Bank of America bought some of the mortgages on my properties but they were part of other loans. They never should have been allowed to do this. The only way I can refinance these properties is if I pay to have them legally severed from the other properties. This would cost me thousands.

Dodd/Frank was supposed to prevent this. It was supposed to streamline lending. It was supposed to prevent banks from ripping off the consumer. It definitely doesn't do what it was advertized to do. Instead it has complicated everything and made is more expensive. Because banks play by one set of rules and homeowners and small investors have to play by another my finances are in a mess and there is little I can do about it. I am basically at the mercy of banks and the economy. As long as I keep making my payments I'm in good shape, but a dip in the economy could mean I lose everything.

Last edited:
The word "that" - in red below - refers to the words in bold below.
“If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn’t get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet. The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together.”

The underlined words reinforce this obvious fact.

Quite frankly, anyone who thinks "that" refers to "business" is a fucking retard, I mean, just really, really stupid. Its amazing you have the mental capacity to even breathe.. Seriously, words cannot express how dumb you are.

There's that critical thinking again.Can see its been affective.Are you taking advice from a pet,or from your basement door?

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight :eusa_whistle:
Hey... I offered it once to someone, I'll offer again... Want to throw a bet at it? Like I get to put whatever I want as your sig for a month when Romney loses? Mine is yours for a month if he wins.

Edit: I'll quote myself in this post... Because quite frankly Zombies seem to believe if you say it over and over enough, then it's obviously true. Unfortunately Zombies, being what they are, do outnumber the people who actually give a shit about the country. That sucks... But... I'll try.

Sorry, but regardless how Obama tries to spin it everyone knows now what he thinks of small business.

I've been finding out personally. I've been trying to refinance some of my properties and the banks keep telling me about all of the new regulations that have been imposed that make it impossible for me to refinance. They advertize that they have all of these wonderful programs to help you out but once you get into it you discover that it's all bull shit.

The refinance programs are designed to give those who don't have property the impression that Obama is actually trying to help people. It shows he's concerned about people. Unfortunately the only people that can take advantage of these programs are the rich. The rules make it impossible for someone who isn't rich to refinance. One of the rules is that I have at least 6 months of mortgage payments for all of my properties in the bank in cash to be qualified to refinance. That means I would have to have $100,000.00 in cash on hand to refinance two of my properties. To top that off, banks are allowed to purchase partial properties through inside transactions that we investors can't. Bank of America bought some of the mortgages on my properties but they were part of other loans. They never should have been allowed to do this. The only way I can refinance these properties is if I pay to have them legally severed from the other properties. This would cost me thousands.

Dodd/Frank was supposed to prevent this. It was supposed to streamline lending. It was supposed to prevent banks from ripping off the consumer. It definitely doesn't do what it was advertized to do. Instead it has complicated everything and made is more expensive. Because banks play by one set of rules and homeowners and small investors have to play by another my finances are in a mess and there is little I can do about it. I am basically at the mercy of banks and the economy. As long as I keep making my payments I'm in good shape, but a dip in the economy could mean I lose everything.

Name these new regulations and specifically explain how they are stopping you from refinancing.

Name these new regulations and specifically explain how they are stopping you from refinancing.

are you calling him a liar?

No, retard, I am asking him to "name these new regulations and specifically explain how they are stopping you from refinancing."

Let's see some links and actual evidence besides his anecdotal bullshit.

“If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn’t get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet. The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together.”

Quite frankly, anyone who thinks "that" refers to "business" is a fucking retard, I mean, just really, really stupid. Its amazing you have the mental capacity to even breathe.. Seriously, words cannot express how dumb you are.

Sucks when you get a dose of your own medicine....doesn't it?????
You tell me.

"America sucks"
- Rush Limbaugh

I explained them. You just didn't read them.

Banks are buying partial mortgages. For example I have 3 properties on one loan. Bank of America bought 2 of the properties and took over servicing the loans. Another bank holds the other property. They offered a mortgage loan program to reduce the interests on those loans, but the only way I can get it done is if I pay several thousand to have the properties surveyed as separate. Plus I have to have 6 months worth of payments in cash on hand.

To take advantage of the program the banks have us in a bind. In a nut-shell.....in order to make money you have to have money.

Last edited:

Banks are buying partial mortgages. For example I have 3 properties on one loan. Bank of America bought 2 of the properties and took over servicing the loans. Another bank holds the other property. They offered a mortgage loan program to reduce the interests on those loans, but the only way I can get it done is if I pay several thousand to have the properties surveyed as separate. Plus I have to have 6 months worth of payments in cash on hand.

To take advantage of the program the banks have us in a bind. In a nut-shell.....in order to make money you have to have money.

Name the regulations and provide a link to them and where/when they originated.

Sucks when you get a dose of your own medicine....doesn't it?????

If you look at the punctuation in the sentence it is perfectly reasonable to assume the word "that" used as a pronoun is referring to the nearest noun in the same sentence. The nearest noun to the word "that" in the sentence to which you are referring is "business".

Seems to me that "the smartest president ever" needs a an English tutor.

No, retard, I am asking him to "name these new regulations and specifically explain how they are stopping you from refinancing."

I went into specifics. I don't know the regulation number because the loan processor didn't quote it for me. I was told the new loan conditions.

I used to be in the business and this horseshit is new. To someone who's never tried working inside the system there seems to be opportunity, but when you attempt to take advantage of it the bank gives you the runaround.

Fuck off shitball.

I'm just repeating what the bank representative told us. They were very clear that these are new regulations.

I went into specifics. I don't know the regulation number because the loan processor didn't quote it for me. I was told the new loan conditions.

I used to be in the business and this horseshit is new. To someone who's never tried working inside the system there seems to be opportunity, but when you attempt to take advantage of it the bank gives you the runaround.

Frankly, without anything to back up your assertion it means nothing.

Without any proof of what you are asserting it could be anything from a federal regulation, to a bank imposed policy, to pure bull pull from your ass.

Fuck off shitball.

I'm just repeating what the bank representative told us. They were very clear that these are new regulations.

Aww you mad now?

When pushed to bring anything other than your anecdote to the table you get all huffy and puffy.

Without any proof of what you are asserting it could be anything from a federal regulation, to a bank imposed policy, to pure bull pull from your ass.

It's an example of new regulations complicating existing laws. If you can't figure that out then I can't help you. The purpose of Dodd/Frank was to keep banks from screwing borrowers. You tell me how well it worked.

Last edited:

It's an example of new regulations complicating existing laws. If you can't figure that out then I can't help you. The purpose of Dodd/Frank was to keep banks from screwing borrowers. You tell me how well it worked.

You haven't proven that the "new" regulation exists.

Provide a link to this regulation you are speaking of.

Prove where it came from, who implemented it, and when it took effect.

Forum List

Back