The blatant truth about Republicans and the word "that"

OohPooPahDoo

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
N'Awlins Mid-City
The word "that" - in red below - refers to the words in bold below.
“If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn’t get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet. The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together.”

The underlined words reinforce this obvious fact.

Quite frankly, anyone who thinks "that" refers to "business" is a fucking retard, I mean, just really, really stupid. Its amazing you have the mental capacity to even breathe.. Seriously, words cannot express how dumb you are.

“If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen. The Internet didn’t get invented on its own. Government research created the Internet so that all the companies could make money off the Internet. The point is, is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together.”

Quite frankly, anyone who thinks "that" refers to "business" is a fucking retard, I mean, just really, really stupid. Its amazing you have the mental capacity to even breathe.. Seriously, words cannot express how dumb you are.

Sucks when you get a dose of your own medicine....doesn't it?????

What do you mean?

tumblr_m7fg2eYsBf1rbxfido1_400.jpg

So, you think obammy used the word "that" which is singular, to describe great teachers you may or may not have had, roads and bridges that you pay for, and this great American system that he wants to fundamentally transform? Does obammy not know proper English? Or was the word " that" used in conjunction with the other singular item he included-business. Was obammy jest talkin jive?

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

What do you mean?

The left crying about being taken out of context is pathetic.

Remember the way they tied into Mitt Romney when he said he like being able to fire people?

How much mileage did you assholes try to get off of that?

I think it's just Karma.

Zombies and logic don't really make good bed fellows.

If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen.

If you've got a what?....business...
You didn't build what?...business

Seems pretty clear to me.
You guys can try all you want to clean his mess up as always...
But the President really let his true feelings show this time..
I don't know how you guys can spin this differently. :eusa_whistle:

If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen.

And that's why Mitt is going to lose. You see... Independents already think that both parties are fucked up. But then you got zombies running around actively TRYING to be stupid.

Why would I want to follow stupid? If you want to help your party out... Start actually addressing something worth something in an intelligent manner. Otherwise those of us who aren't party affiliated have no real choice but to assume you don't mind Obama in another four years.

What do you mean?

The left crying about being taken out of context is pathetic.

Remember the way they tied into Mitt Romney when he said he like being able to fire people?

How much mileage did you assholes try to get off of that?

I think it's just Karma.

Who? Me?

You are condoning the lies.....because you think it is payback of some kind?

Sad.

And that's why Mitt is going to lose. You see... Independents already think that both parties are fucked up. But then you got zombies running around actively TRYING to be stupid.

Why would I want to follow stupid? If you want to help your party out... Start actually addressing something worth something in an intelligent manner. Otherwise those of us who aren't party affiliated have no real choice but to assume you don't mind Obama in another four years.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back