The "Black Face" Issue

Is there such thing as being too nice? Hmm. Tredeau should perhaps take a handful of sleeping pills with booze because he wasn't "NICE" enough. Liberals are nice in the same way the French revolutionaries or the Soviets that purge those that were also nice. Trotsky. Robespierre. And put countless others "nice" camps to enforce the niceness.

Last edited:
He appears to be groping the cute brunette.
justin_trudeau_yearbook_05.jpg

Only a matter of time till the rape allegations.
:popcorn:

Blackface is not an issue. Since when? More people die from vaping. Nobody has ever been harmed by putting coloring agents on their faces. Every time I go to a football game, its assholes smearing colored schmutz on their faces in the stands. If you are offended, so what. I am offended that you are offended being so petty Yawn, life goes on.

Last edited:
I am no fan of Justine Trudeau, but he and other politicians who are now being excoriated for having worn "black face" at some time in the past are the latest examples of PC gone wild in our society. What is the basis for this moral outrage?

Glad you started this thread....

Couldn't agree more.

What a mistake society made in granting control to those who claim to be 'offended.'

Tell 'em to just grow a backbone, and stop weeping.

I am no fan of Justine Trudeau, but he and other politicians who are now being excoriated for having worn "black face" at some time in the past are the latest examples of PC gone wild in our society. What is the basis for this moral outrage?

Glad you started this thread....

Couldn't agree more.

What a mistake society made in granting control to those who claim to be 'offended.'

Tell 'em to just grow a backbone, and stop weeping.

An interesting event in sports may just indicate that folks are no longer ready to allow those who claim to be offended dictate society's direction.

Myles Garret behaved like a criminal and a thug....swinging a helmet at another player.

He then excused his behavior by claiming a racial slur.

"During his appeal hearing with the NFL on Wednesday, Browns defensive end Myles Garrett claimed Rudolph’s use of a racial slur was what instigated their fight last week. Heyward said that after finding out, the Pittsburgh quarterback went out of his way to tell him it wasn’t true.

“He was pretty distraught and said, ‘I did not say that,’” Heyward told reporters on Thursday. “I think we knew that using that as an excuse is not right.”

The league says it looked into Garrett’s allegations that Rudolph used a racial slur “and found no such evidence.”
https://nypost.com/2019/11/22/mason-rudolph-isnt-taking-myles-garretts-racial-slur-accusation-well/

Not a single caller to the FAN radio show said they believed Garrett.

A good sign.

There goes the Democrat's greatest claim for the black vote......

I think black face as a costume is “o’tay.”

Blackface is not an issue. Since when? More people die from vaping. Nobody has ever been harmed by putting coloring agents on their faces. Every time I go to a football game, its assholes smearing colored schmutz on their faces in the stands. If you are offended, so what. I am offended that you are offended being so petty Yawn, life goes on.

I see them libtards and I want to paint them black
Blackface is really fun when one’s a racist hack
I see the girls walk by in their summer cloths
They won’t check me out ,that’s just how it goes
Even when I’m doin’ my best buckwheat pose

86715-large-402900-e1496242602272.jpg

I see a line of cars and they’re all painted black
Toolin’ towards the ACLU, never to come back
I see people enter complaints anyways
They all get roundfiled, it happens everyday

blog_indefdetention.jpg

I look at Justine T, and see his face is black
With his whole parliament who seem to have his back
Maybe then it’s time to really face to facts
Race is just a game for those political hacks

HEMSLEY1-obit-superJumbo.jpg

I’ll just hold my breath til my black face turns blue
Maybe then the smurfs will tell me that’s not cool to do
If I try hard enough , I could poon everyone
‘Eff all this PC sh*t , why not have some fun

latest

I want to paint them paint them paint ,paint them black….paint them paint them paint them, paint them black….

~S~

w/apologies to the stones

This particular subject does not irritate me at all... But then again it is so much fun to piss off the whiny ass pc cry babies...

Sep. 19, 2021

Forum List

Back