The bizarre liberal ideology

Does anyone think we will ever see the day where a liberal actually lives the failed ideology that they are obsessed with or will it forever be a matter of demanding that other people adhere to the failed ideology?

This is incredible hypocrisy - even by the deplorable hypocritical standards that we've come to expect from liberals. We have to listen to the left cry, bitch, whine, and moan 24x7 over capitalism and the costs of medications. And yet here is the daughter of a Democrat Senator severely gouging people on a critical medication.

I don't think she was the one who made the decision... but never mind.

Hey, guy, the only failed ideology is Conservatism. It failed in 2008.

Here are "progressives" once again pushing regressive policies...
  • Hampshire College will offer some of its students what the school euphemistically calls “identity-based housing.” That’s segregated housing for students who—because of their race, culture, gender, or sexual orientation—have “historically experienced oppression.”
  • University of Connecticut administrators think more black men will graduate if they spend more time together. According to Campus Reform, they are building a new residence hall to facilitate just that.
  • Then there’s an effort for racial segregation in classes. Moraine Valley Community College attempted it in a class titled “College: Changes, Challenges, Choices.” It mandated that some class sections be “limited to African-American students.” The college defended racially segregated classes by saying they make students “feel comfortable.”
Yep....how can one not love liberalism? Regressing us back to the days of segregation!

Examples of Lunacy on College Campuses

White MSNBC liberal tries to get black pastor to admit there is racism where no racism exists. He shuts her stupid ass down. It is hilarious to watch liberals panic over the thought that the race card won't be available to them to win a debate or an election. If the left doesn't have a false narrative to push, then they don't have anything.

Here is the quintessential liberal - Matt Damon - in a video from his commencement speech at M.I.T. crying about "wealth inequality" and whining about "wealthy bankers" - all in an article from CNN about how he is making $26 million per movie (and $1 million per line in a movie). What makes the liberal so extremely irrational? No rational human making making hundreds of millions of dollars per decade would dare have the audacity to stand up and not only claim that "wealth inequality" exists - but then whine about it as well. That is the kind of insanity they we only see from the left.

Did Matt Damon make $1 million a line for 'Bourne'? - CNN.com
An example of one liberal does not validate your use of the word liberals, Gheeh.
Do you really believe my position is based off of one liberal? Barack Obama (worth tens of millions of dollars) bloviates about "wealth inequality" as well. Likewise Hitlery Clinton. George Soros. And on and on and on and on...

He's president. That's part of his job. His bank account doesn't invalidate his point. I can't really believe I have to explain this to an adult.

He's president. That's part of his job. His bank account doesn't invalidate his point. I can't really believe I have to explain this to an adult.
Sure it does. If he really believed in the "wealth inequality" false narrative of the progressives - he wouldn't have the bank account he has. He would give away at least 90% - 95% of his wealth to those in poverty. The fact that he hoards all of his wealth for himself clearly illustrates that he doesn't give a damn about those in need or about "wealth inequality".

I'm clearly not explaining this to an adult as an adult would already realize something so obvious and basic. :eusa_doh:

Here is the quintessential liberal - Matt Damon - in a video from his commencement speech at M.I.T. crying about "wealth inequality" and whining about "wealthy bankers" - all in an article from CNN about how he is making $26 million per movie (and $1 million per line in a movie). What makes the liberal so extremely irrational? No rational human making making hundreds of millions of dollars per decade would dare have the audacity to stand up and not only claim that "wealth inequality" exists - but then whine about it as well. That is the kind of insanity they we only see from the left.

Did Matt Damon make $1 million a line for 'Bourne'? - CNN.com
An example of one liberal does not validate your use of the word liberals, Gheeh.
Do you really believe my position is based off of one liberal? Barack Obama (worth tens of millions of dollars) bloviates about "wealth inequality" as well. Likewise Hitlery Clinton. George Soros. And on and on and on and on...

The key word there is "adult".

OP seems to somehow believe that having any amount of wealth whatsoever mysteriously renders one unqualified to opine about the nature of wealth. Which is bizarre. :cuckoo:

If I drive up to a homeless person on the street with a "will work for food" sign, I obviously have more wealth than he does. By the OP's logic that makes me unqualified to ---- I'm not sure what, to have that wealth? To have an opinion on how it works? I dunno, and the OP runs away whenever he's challenged on this shit. Perhaps there's some kind of secret threshold under which one is entitled to an opinion* -- the OP seems to want to set limits here on the spirit of the First Amendment.

--- which is in keeping with the thread title, after all --- a bizarre twist on Liberal ideology.

*this is the same OP who, under a previous name he also ran away from, sat on this board and tried to tell me that the difference between "liberal" and "conservative' was the size of government :lol: so he seems to have some kind of threshold hangup.

Here are "progressives" once again pushing regressive policies...
Yep....how can one not love liberalism? Regressing us back to the days of segregation!

Your argument would have merit if they were being forced to live there and the facilities were clearly inferior.

I'm not sure that these ideas have merit, but let's give them a try.

Isn't it sad how progressives resort to something so pitiful and petty when getting their ass kicked by facts? Who cares that this woman didn't have a law degree? She was freaking admitted to the Harvard school of Law but chose to go in another direction. Then, just to disarm these idiotic progressives, she went and earned the law degree anyway.

"It is also an interesting note that she went to law school after raising her family, though she would have been admitted to Harvard Law after graduating from college. Phyllis certainly did not need a law degree, but found that liberals like Sen. Birch Bayh of Indiana sought to disdain her legal knowledge and debating skills because she did not have one. So she just decided to remove that little argument by getting that law degree, and so she did, graduating near the top of her Washington University Law School class."

The Incredible Leadership of Phyllis Schlafly

Patriot i expect you to be the first one to stand up and demand american workers get nice wage increases immediately if illegals are deported as we cannot expect americans to do those jobs for anything near what illegals do them for. In many many cases workers are severely underpaid for their services. They are indeed poorly treated and work too hard for their emoyers.

Patriot i expect you to be the first one to stand up and demand american workers get nice wage increases immediately if illegals are deported as we cannot expect americans to do those jobs for anything near what illegals do them for. In many many cases workers are severely underpaid for their services. They are indeed poorly treated and work too hard for their emoyers.
I don't need to "stand up" and "demand" anything. The free market will flawlessly handle that issue itself. If the employers cannot find any Americans to do those jobs at the current wages (as you claim) then they will have no choice but to continue to offer more and more money until they find someone willing to accept what they are offering.

Progressive policies (especially economic) have a 100% failure rate world-wide. It has never worked. Ever. And it never will. It's time to move on from this idiotic, idealistic failed experiment and to embrace reality.

Guy, Capitalism has had just as many "failures"... so, um, no.

How about we stop acting like those are the only two choices on the menu?

I just can't believe the audacious and disgusting hypocrisy of progressives. Every thing that they support and demand of others, they avoid. I have to listen to ignorant progressives on USMB whine about how wonderful taxes are because they provide "infrastructure" (the favorite buzz word of the ignorant progressive), education, etc. And yet those that advocate the loudest for taxes do the most to avoid them. Why? Doesn't Hitlery here want her money to help repair "infrastructure", improve education, provide healthcare and housing for those less fortunate?!?

Hillary's friends profit from the death tax she avoids

Progressive policies (especially economic) have a 100% failure rate world-wide. It has never worked. Ever. And it never will. It's time to move on from this idiotic, idealistic failed experiment and to embrace reality.

I'd say China and india allowing their air and water to get so polluted without regulating their corporations is just one of these failures.

Yes, a thousand years of educating our children in teh west
Building roads for all to use a century of making sure our water, air and food are clean are all wrong within your small little mind. Please get help.
No...apparently they are wrong in Hitlery Clinton's mind because she is the one avoiding paying the Death Tax and her "fair share". Why aren't you seething pissed off at her? :dunno:

I'd say China and india allowing their air and water to get so polluted without regulating their corporations is just one of these failures.
Well considering that China employs progressive policies...I'd say that was one of the worst examples ever.

Forum List

Back