The bizarre liberal ideology

I love how the GOP developed the Patriot Act so they could illegally spy on us......
Hey...no argument there. But what happened to the Dumbocrats? Obama, Pelosi, and Reid and all promised to abolish the Patriot Act. And what did they do with full control over the federal government? They drastically expanded it.

I'm sure you'll go on record shortly here condemning the Obama Administration and the Dumbocrat Party for that....right?

Here is the quintessential liberal - Matt Damon - in a video from his commencement speech at M.I.T. crying about "wealth inequality" and whining about "wealthy bankers" - all in an article from CNN about how he is making $26 million per movie (and $1 million per line in a movie). What makes the liberal so extremely irrational? No rational human making making hundreds of millions of dollars per decade would dare have the audacity to stand up and not only claim that "wealth inequality" exists - but then whine about it as well. That is the kind of insanity they we only see from the left.

Did Matt Damon make $1 million a line for 'Bourne'? - CNN.com

Cool story bro! But dig this..., Here's Why Liberals Win This Election No Matter Who Takes The Presidency
I really wish I could argue with you here but I can't. I have a friend who is a die-hard Democrat and he and I have agreed on this for a year now. Trump is a liberal. A life long liberal.

Which makes it fall down hilarious to watch liberals rioting in the streets over him and accusing him of being "racist".

Given the choice between Miami or Cuba, West or East Germany, San Diego or Tijuana, progressives ALWAYS chose the later

'Borne' is anti-gun? ROFLOL!

Promoting gun-wielding, off-the-chart violence for millions of dollars is perfectly fine...to a Liberal...sorta like having enough gun-wielding personal security to take over a 3rd world nation...but a citizen's Constitutional Right to bear arms is deplorable and must be extremely limited at 'worse' and completely stripped at 'best'...
Yeah.....there is no end to a liberals hypocrisy.

Are you implying that wealth inequality doesn't exist?

That is isn't a drag on economies?

Or are you just angry that a rich person is talking about it?
There is no such thing as "wealth inequality". It's even more absurd than "Global Warming" (and that's pretty frick'n absurd).

There is "talent inequality" and there is "effort inequality". But there is no "wealth inequality". That is the pitiful liberal false narrative that the masters use to get the minions like you to blame someone else for your lot in life.

People earn exactly what they are worth. Not a penny more. Not a penny less.

There is no such thing as "wealth inequality". It's even more absurd than "Global Warming" (and that's pretty frick'n absurd).

Sure.....and I'm guessing your Bold Dismissals are informed by no academic or professional experience with either economics or Climatology....

Would that be right?

That is the pitiful liberal false narrative that the masters use to get the minions like you to blame someone else for your lot in life.

How do these 8 people benefit from telling people like me (who is reasonably satisfied with his lot in life) that it is a problem?

7 Billionaires Worried about Income Inequality

And, in your idealized market based world view, do inefficiencies and frictions exist?

Your problem is that you know nothing, so you believe anything Rush Limbaugh and FOX tell you....

And, in your idealized market based world view, do inefficiencies and frictions exist?
It's not "idealism" - it's a simple reality. The free market flawlessly balances itself. Without intervention, poorly run companies go out of business and well run companies grow larger and stronger as a result. Talented employees earn more and poor employees are let go.

The reason we have the mess we do is because of idiotic liberal interventionism. It wasn't the free market that crashed the housing market - it was Bill Clinton's 1997 Community Re-Investment Act.

How do these 8 people benefit from telling people like me (who is reasonably satisfied with his lot in life) that it is a problem?

7 Billionaires Worried about Income Inequality
It's called "pulling up the ladder behind them". There is nothing they want more now than the stop the free market because that is how wealth is built. If they can turn the U.S. economy to a government t centralized planning Cuban model economy then they ensure that they retain the most wealth and the most power.

If these people were truly concerned about the "wealth inequality" farce they wouldn't have the wealth that they do. They would never have accepted the compensation packages they did and/or they would have given all of their wealth away. All of this is nothing more than P.R. stuff for the mindless drones that buy into it. One has to be insanely blind not to see the contradiction of the super wealthy proclaiming a "wealth inequality" issue.

Bill Gates earned his entire fortune. You could do the same thing. I could do the same thing. The reality is, we're not as talented as Bill Gates and we don't put in 16 to 18 hours per day like Bill Gates did. Nobody handed Bill Gates his wealth. It was earned. And literally anybody can do the same thing.

Incidentally- even if "wealth inequality" existed (and it sure as hell doesn't) it is not a problem for the government to solve. The Constitution doesn't grant the federal government the power to regulate "wealth inequality".

Speaking of the bizarre liberal ideology... a sobering reminder of the immaturity, very limited intellect, and disgusting antics of liberals. There is nothing less civilized than a liberal. From rioting like animals, to murdering law enforcement officers, to this idiotic and immature nonsense, liberals a barely operating at the levels of primates in the wild...

image.jpeg

Here is the quintessential liberal - Matt Damon - in a video from his commencement speech at M.I.T. crying about "wealth inequality" and whining about "wealthy bankers" - all in an article from CNN about how he is making $26 million per movie (and $1 million per line in a movie). What makes the liberal so extremely irrational? No rational human making making hundreds of millions of dollars per decade would dare have the audacity to stand up and not only claim that "wealth inequality" exists - but then whine about it as well. That is the kind of insanity they we only see from the left.

It's difficult for you to understand because for you selfishness is a core value.

It's difficult for you to understand because for you selfishness is a core value.
Apparently it is for Matt Damon as well. And every other liberal not surviving off of government.

'Borne' is anti-gun? ROFLOL!

Promoting gun-wielding, off-the-chart violence for millions of dollars is perfectly fine...to a Liberal...sorta like having enough gun-wielding personal security to take over a 3rd world nation...but a citizen's Constitutional Right to bear arms is deplorable and must be extremely limited at 'worse' and completely stripped at 'best'...
Yeah.....there is no end to a liberals hypocrisy.

Are you implying that wealth inequality doesn't exist?

That is isn't a drag on economies?

Or are you just angry that a rich person is talking about it?
so you think it's a drag on the economy when the boss makes more than his employees? Really?

Another epic illustration of the bizarre modern-day liberal ideology...

Anita Dunn: "Mao Tse Tung is one of my favorite political philosophers"

Another epic illustration of the bizarre modern-day liberal ideology...

Anita Dunn: "Mao Tse Tung is one of my favorite political philosophers"

Incidentally - you notice the words across the screen from her quote? "Against all of the odds against you". This is fucking America - there are no odds against you. Literally everything is heavily stacked in your favor. You live in the world's ultimate super-power, liberty protected by the U.S. Constitution, opportunity in overwhelming abundance everywhere you look.

Democrats crave power. Their entire strategy for achieving that is to convince everyone that they are a victim and that the Democrats can "save" them.

Incidentally - you notice the words across the screen from her quote? "Against all of the odds against you". This is fucking America - there are no odds against you. Literally everything is heavily stacked in your favor. You live in the world's ultimate super-power, liberty protected by the U.S. Constitution, opportunity in overwhelming abundance everywhere you look.

Yeah, okay, what, are you like 15 years old.

America is an AWESOME country to live in if you are white, male, affluent and straight.

if you're not, it's a shit sandwich.

Democrats crave power. Their entire strategy for achieving that is to convince everyone that they are a victim and that the Democrats can "save" them.

Actually, what convinces them is when someone comes along and victimizes them. I know that's what cured me of being a REpublican. All it took was getting injured and then having my job and insurance company fuck me over.

An African-American liberal Democrat just undresses the hypocrisy of the liberal ideology and what it has morphed into...

My problem with Liberalism is that it’s more concerned with policing people’s language and thoughts without requiring them to do anything to fix the problem. White liberal college students speak of “safe spaces”, “trigger words”, “micro aggressions” and “white privilege” while not having to do anything or, more importantly, give up anything. They can’t even have a conversation with someone who sees the world differently without resorting to calling someone a racist, homophobic, misogynistic, bigot and trying to have them banned from campus, or ruin them and their reputation. They say they feel black peoples’ pain because they took a trip to Africa to help the disadvantaged, but are unwilling to go to a black neighborhood in the City in which they live. These same college students will espouse the joys of diversity, but will in the same breath assume you are only on campus because of affirmative action or that all black people grew up in poverty. My personal favorite is declaring with surprise how articulate a black classmate is despite the fact that we are attending the same institution of higher learning as they are.

The Culture Of The Smug White Liberal

My problem with Liberalism is that it’s more concerned with policing people’s language and thoughts without requiring them to do anything to fix the problem. White liberal college students speak of “safe spaces”, “trigger words”, “micro aggressions” and “white privilege” while not having to do anything or, more importantly, give up anything. They can’t even have a conversation with someone who sees the world differently without resorting to calling someone a racist, homophobic, misogynistic, bigot and trying to have them banned from campus, or ruin them and their reputation.

Yawn, guy. Can you please point out where someone got his "reputation ruined" who didn't totally have it coming?

An example of one liberal does not validate your use of the word liberals, Gheeh.

To acknowledge that would mean they aren't hacks.

Does anyone think we will ever see the day where a liberal actually lives the failed ideology that they are obsessed with or will it forever be a matter of demanding that other people adhere to the failed ideology?

This is incredible hypocrisy - even by the deplorable hypocritical standards that we've come to expect from liberals. We have to listen to the left cry, bitch, whine, and moan 24x7 over capitalism and the costs of medications. And yet here is the daughter of a Democrat Senator severely gouging people on a critical medication.

Dem senator's daughter could face Congress over EpiPen price hike

Does anyone think we will ever see the day where a liberal actually lives the failed ideology that they are obsessed with or will it forever be a matter of demanding that other people adhere to the failed ideology?

Actually that day came some time ago. Looked something like this:

SigningConstitution.jpg

Does anyone think we'll live to see the day Buttsoiler pulls his head out of his ass and cracks a book in the quest to assuage his epidemic ignorance and find out what Liberal actually means?

Let alone how an Association Fallacy works?

I'm not expecting it.

Forum List

Back