The bizarre liberal ideology

Here is the quintessential liberal - Matt Damon - in a video from his commencement speech at M.I.T. crying about "wealth inequality" and whining about "wealthy bankers" - all in an article from CNN about how he is making $26 million per movie (and $1 million per line in a movie). What makes the liberal so extremely irrational? No rational human making making hundreds of millions of dollars per decade would dare have the audacity to stand up and not only claim that "wealth inequality" exists - but then whine about it as well. That is the kind of insanity they we only see from the left.

Did Matt Damon make $1 million a line for 'Bourne'? - CNN.com
An example of one liberal does not validate your use of the word liberals, Gheeh.
Do you really believe my position is based off of one liberal? Barack Obama (worth tens of millions of dollars) bloviates about "wealth inequality" as well. Likewise Hitlery Clinton. George Soros. And on and on and on and on...
They also want to raise their own taxes for the good of the country, brainwashed functional moron.

Here is the quintessential liberal - Matt Damon - in a video from his commencement speech at M.I.T. crying about "wealth inequality" and whining about "wealthy bankers" - all in an article from CNN about how he is making $26 million per movie (and $1 million per line in a movie). What makes the liberal so extremely irrational? No rational human making making hundreds of millions of dollars per decade would dare have the audacity to stand up and not only claim that "wealth inequality" exists - but then whine about it as well. That is the kind of insanity they we only see from the left.

An example of one liberal does not validate your use of the word liberals, Gheeh.
Do you really believe my position is based off of one liberal? Barack Obama (worth tens of millions of dollars) bloviates about "wealth inequality" as well. Likewise Hitlery Clinton. George Soros. And on and on and on and on...
It is an irony, but at the same time these people have every right to express their opinion and call out the facts..CEO's now make 260 times the average worker.Which means the increased profits that a corporation makes is not being shared with the people that make such profits possible....That is not right.....You can see the effects of capitalistic greed and the lowered living standards for American families.........
So then....

1.) Why doesn't Matt Damon give away all of his money beyond $40,000 per year (the average salary)?

2.) Why do these liberals like Matt Damon even accept that salary in the first place? Why not take $20,000 per movie and insist that the other $25,980,000 go to the stage hands, props people, writers, etc.?
Ask Matt.........I paid my workers more than what others paid and gave them incentives to earn more through hard work and organization....I hired only American citizens, I hired felons to give them a chance at social redemption...........And I hired women to do a heavy labor job.................If they could stand the stress.....

'Borne' is anti-gun? ROFLOL!

Promoting gun-wielding, off-the-chart violence for millions of dollars is perfectly fine...to a Liberal...sorta like having enough gun-wielding personal security to take over a 3rd world nation...but a citizen's Constitutional Right to bear arms is deplorable and must be extremely limited at 'worse' and completely stripped at 'best'...
Yeah.....there is no end to a liberals hypocrisy.

Are you implying that wealth inequality doesn't exist?

That is isn't a drag on economies?

Or are you just angry that a rich person is talking about it?
There is no such thing as "wealth inequality". It's even more absurd than "Global Warming" (and that's pretty frick'n absurd).

There is "talent inequality" and there is "effort inequality". But there is no "wealth inequality". That is the pitiful liberal false narrative that the masters use to get the minions like you to blame someone else for your lot in life.

People earn exactly what they are worth. Not a penny more. Not a penny less.
Bullshit...I call bullshit...The flooding of the labor market with illegals and imported labor drives the wages down.. I worked my ass off and ran my own company, only to be driven into a 75% decrease in wages.. I have talent, skills, experience and intelligence enough to have started out poor and worked my way into earning 100k+ before the massive flooding during Boosh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,that sucked...........And it is all directed by corporations which have a major influence on govt. policy that makes them not only to turn a blind eye, but pays the illegals and imported workers welfare which is more than an American citizen gets................
95,000,000 Americans disagree with you....
Name them so I can interview them...Since I doubt that every US resident was ask the question....

They also want to raise their own taxes for the good of the country, brainwashed functional moron.
You bitch if people pay no taxes and those that do.......

Promoting gun-wielding, off-the-chart violence for millions of dollars is perfectly fine...to a Liberal...sorta like having enough gun-wielding personal security to take over a 3rd world nation...but a citizen's Constitutional Right to bear arms is deplorable and must be extremely limited at 'worse' and completely stripped at 'best'...

There is no such thing as "wealth inequality". It's even more absurd than "Global Warming" (and that's pretty frick'n absurd).

There is "talent inequality" and there is "effort inequality". But there is no "wealth inequality". That is the pitiful liberal false narrative that the masters use to get the minions like you to blame someone else for your lot in life.

Bullshit...I call bullshit...The flooding of the labor market with illegals and imported labor drives the wages down.. I worked my ass off and ran my own company, only to be driven into a 75% decrease in wages.. I have talent, skills, experience and intelligence enough to have started out poor and worked my way into earning 100k+ before the massive flooding during Boosh,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,that sucked...........And it is all directed by corporations which have a major influence on govt. policy that makes them not only to turn a blind eye, but pays the illegals and imported workers welfare which is more than an American citizen gets................
I've heard some really weak arguments before - "bourne" out of desperation (yes...pun intended) but this one ranks right up there at the top.

It is illegal to hire an illegal alien genius. Yes....it does happen...but for minimum wage jobs. In the history of the U.S. an illegal alien has never stolen a six-figure job from somebody.

95,000,000 Americans disagree with you....
Name them so I can interview them...Since I doubt that every US resident was ask the question....
Oh sure...sorry...

U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

Ah good, then you agree that felons should have the right to not only have guns, but carry them also,,thanks...
What the fuck do you care, you don't want anyone to have guns....
Brainwashed functional moron^^ 90% want a good background check system.

It is an irony, but at the same time these people have every right to express their opinion and call out the facts..CEO's now make 260 times the average worker.Which means the increased profits that a corporation makes is not being shared with the people that make such profits possible....That is not right.....You can see the effects of capitalistic greed and the lowered living standards for American families.........
So then....

1.) Why doesn't Matt Damon give away all of his money beyond $40,000 per year (the average salary)?

2.) Why do these liberals like Matt Damon even accept that salary in the first place? Why not take $20,000 per movie and insist that the other $25,980,000 go to the stage hands, props people, writers, etc.?
Ask Matt.........I paid my workers more than what others paid and gave them incentives to earn more through hard work and organization....I hired only American citizens, I hired felons to give them a chance at social redemption...........And I hired women to do a heavy labor job.................If they could stand the stress.....
Sounds like you made stupid choices that lead to,failure...

So then....

I am sure you'd like to believe that...

Ah good, then you agree that felons should have the right to not only have guns, but carry them also,,thanks...
What the fuck do you care, you don't want anyone to have guns....
Brainwashed functional moron^^ 90% want a good background check system.
100% want you liberal fascists to keep your nose out of their business...

So then....

I am sure you'd like to believe that...
Just stating the obvious...from your own words...so.....

So you're saying someone has to be poor to talk about wealth inequality?

Even for you, that's 'effin retarded.
So you're saying you are so insanely stupid that you don't see the glaring insanity of a man making $26 million per movie (which equates to $1 million per line) crying about "wealth inequality"?!? :uhh:

I would say that even for you, that's 'effin retarded except that there appears to be no end to your stupidity.
try again...

(CNN)Matt Damon may have put his mouth where his money is in his new film.

The actor has revealed in an interview with The Guardianthat he only has about 25 lines of dialogue in the finished "Jason Bourne."
That has led to speculation that with Damon's past paydays he may have earned about $1 million per line for the latest in the "Bourne" franchise

Again you have been shown that what you say is inflammatory rhetoric, and you have extremely poor grammar abilities, and hell, I'm a high school dropout...but went to college six months after dropping out..

So then....

Ok...so you're the exception to the rule. I salute you. Doesn't change the fact that the overwhelming majority of liberals contradict themselves on this and every other absurd position they hold.

I've heard some really weak arguments before - "bourne" out of desperation (yes...pun intended) but this one ranks right up there at the top.

It is illegal to hire an illegal alien genius. Yes....it does happen...but for minimum wage jobs. In the history of the U.S. an illegal alien has never stolen a six-figure job from somebody.
With our ridiculously easy to fake GOP IDs, don't be too sure. Also the only way they can get welfare.

Breaking for the hater dupes: In 2007, Pew found that 94% of male illegals worked, 65% paid taxes, and 35% owned homes. Talking about deporting them all is stupidity based on bigotry. The GOP and the dupes only care in a GOP blown economy ANYWAY, the greedy idiot Pub billionaire masters love the cheap, easily bullied labor, and know they can always fool the chumps with bs about walls etc. A disgrace.

Last edited:

So you're saying you are so insanely stupid that you don't see the glaring insanity of a man making $26 million per movie (which equates to $1 million per line) crying about "wealth inequality"?!? :uhh:

I would say that even for you, that's 'effin retarded except that there appears to be no end to your stupidity.
....and you have extremely poor grammar abilities, and hell, I'm a high school dropout...but went to college six months after dropping out..
Well....that certainly explains why you believe my near flawless grammar is "poor". I wouldn't expect a high school dropout to understand sentence structure, grammar, etc.

This post is just fucking idiocy. If you can't tell the difference between money earned via political corruption, and a guy making money off his talent, then you you need to keep taking the short bus to your job at Walmart. Dear God, the lack of intellect in today's Right Wingers is astonishing.

???? I'm a total Dem. Explain.

So then....

Ok...so you're the exception to the rule. I salute you. Doesn't change the fact that the overwhelming majority of liberals contradict themselves on this and every other absurd position they hold.
There are many people in the GOP which contradict their stance on social issues.....also....

try again...

(CNN)Matt Damon may have put his mouth where his money is in his new film.

The actor has revealed in an interview with The Guardianthat he only has about 25 lines of dialogue in the finished "Jason Bourne."
That has led to speculation that with Damon's past paydays he may have earned about $1 million per line for the latest in the "Bourne" franchise

Again you have been shown that what you say is inflammatory rhetoric, and you have extremely poor grammar abilities, and hell, I'm a high school dropout...but went to college six months after dropping out..
You are one bizarre individual. Do you get high a lot? You start a reply to my post with "try again" and then you link right back to the story that I started this thread with - and which supports exactly what I said.. :uhh:

???? I'm a total Dem. Explain.
Sorry, i posted that to the wrong person..i baked my brain working in the 100 degree heat today...I'm dizzy and discombobulated..Heat cramps, heat exhaustion.....

New Topics

Forum List

Back