The Birther’s Back: Trump Reportedly Reignites Racist Lie About Obama

The LEFT had the same issue with Willie Horton.

It was "racist" for anyone not for Dukakis to notice Willie Horton...

except the first one to use Willie Horton against Dukakis was the PENGUIN himself, Al Gore in 1988....
Tell us more about the mythical law school yearbook.

Birther fantasies are so entertaining.

There is no evidence Barry Hussaine Soerento was born in Hawaii. That fake birth certificate he was forced to produce has been debunked as a fraud.

Is it cold in Russia yet? The weather here has been exceptionally warm.

President Donald Trump is reportedly reviving the racist “birther” conspiracy theory, which claims that President Barack Obama wasn’t born in the United States.

Trump has been questioning Obama’s birth certificate in “closed-door conversations,” according to The New York Times, which cited an unnamed senator as being part of one such discussion.

The newspaper reported:

“Mr. Trump’s journeys into the realm of manufactured facts have been frequent enough that his own staff has sought to nudge friendly lawmakers to ask questions of Mr. Trump in meetings that will steer him toward safer terrain.”

Trump was for years one of the leading voices in the birther movement, a racist conspiracy theory that questioned the legitimacy of the nation’s first black president.

He dropped the issue toward the end of the presidential campaign last year.

President Barack Obama was born in the United States, period,” he said in September, then he blamed his Democratic rival Hillary Clinton for the conspiracy theory, a claim thathas been debunked.

Obama was born in Hawaii on Aug. 4, 1961. Two Honolulu newspapers printed birth announcements at the time, and Obama has released both his “short-form” and “long-form” birth certificates.

The report comes days after the paper said Trump was privately suggesting that the infamous “Access Hollywood” tape is a fake. That’s the recording released last year in which he bragged about grabbing women by the genitals.

More: The Birther's Back: Trump Reportedly Reignites Racist Lie About Obama

Trump has never apologized to President Obama - and now he regurgitates his old birther lie. What about those investigators that Trump sent to Hawaii? Trump is a very sick man-child. He really should be quickly removed from the presidency.

One of the many things I like about our president is that he keeps the left wing nutters constantly on the verge of losing their shit. It’s probably cathartic for him. Helps relieve the stress of the office. It’s certainly entertaining for us.

Yeah- it is fascinating- after 8 years of the Right lying about what Barack Obama said- now you just cheer all the lies Trump says.

See? How great is that? Thanks President Trump!

Meh, no one cried as much over 0bama as you babies do over Trump

Either you are dishonest or delusional. Pick your poison.

I’m absolutely truthful. If you had an ounce of truth in you, you would admit the truth of it. But you have none. You are a democrat.

No republic's cried about the election of President Barack Hussein Obama in 2008?

Did you have a pulse in 2008?

“As much” retard, learn to read.

I’m absolutely truthful. If you had an ounce of truth in you, you would admit the truth of it. But you have none. You are a democrat.

No republic's cried about the election of President Barack Hussein Obama in 2008?

If you want me to read, learn to write.

You are an embarrassing little liar that wouldnt know what truth was if it punched you in the face. In fact, the normalization of this is precisely why you love you some Trump.

If you want me to read, learn to write.

It was quite clear and in plain English. Likely it was above a third gRace level and this too complicated for you. Learn to read, retard.

You are an embarrassing little liar that wouldnt know what truth was if it punched you in the face. In fact, the normalization of this is precisely why you love you some Trump.

As I said, there is no truth in you. Not that that is any surprise. Democrats live lies.

All intelligent, educated Americans understand that Obama was born in Hawaii.

Anyone questioning that fact, including the President, are either woefully uneducated, mentally disturbed, malignantly motivated, or a combination of any or all three.

As I said, there is no truth in you. Not that that is any surprise. Democrats live lies.

So many posts, so much bad slogan shouting and idiotic behavior.

Is Obama a native of Hawaii? Yes or no.

Irrelevant. Now, go take a remedial reading class retard.

Retard?

Is that the name of the bus you board after school?

Breaking News Update!

Maricopa County Sheriff's Office lead detective Mike Zullo explains why the Hawaii newspaper birth announcements and birth registration in 1961 don't prove place of birth.

Go to exactly 118: 00 of the press conference.

The investigator is guilty of criminal libel. Put him under oath.

Retard?

Is that the name of the bus you board after school?

Hmm..it must be that you can’t read above a 3rd grade level because you are in fact a third grader.

Grow up a little bit, get better at reading, then come back.

Dismissed.

Forum List

Back