The Biggest Snowflake On Record......James Comey

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
James Comey doesn't have the guts to say anything himself.....so his gay journalist friends are out there claiming to say what Comey has said to them.

According to this gay friend of James Comey Benjamin Wittes, Comey was 'DISGUSTED' when his new boss, President Donald J. Trump called him over from across the room and shook his hand and treated him like a brother. I guess straight guys disgust the former FBI Director. This guy stands 6'8" and has to be the biggest Snowflake on record. The freak also said that he picked the blue colored suit he wore so he could avoid Trump and blend into the drapes.

Now what the fuck is going on here? Why in the fuck did this prick have such a hatred from Trump before he even met the man????

I can see why Trump fired his worthless ass. He was an insubordinate from day-one.

james-comey-1020x824.jpg
FBI director James Comey was 'disgusted' by hug from Donald Trump
Former FBI Director James Comey was left “completely disgusted” by the hug he received from President Donald Trump soon after his inauguration.

Journalist Benjamin Wittes – a friend of Comey’s – told PBS News Hour that the then FBI Director “really did not want to go” to the inaugural Law Enforcement Officers and First Responders Reception at the White House in January.

He wasn’t keen to put on a “show of intimacy” with the new President as there were “a lot of Democrats that kind of blame him for Trump”, Wittes said.​

James Comey doesn't have the guts to say anything himself.....so his gay journalist friends are out there claiming to say what Comey has said to them.

According to this gay friend of James Comey Benjamin Wittes, Comey was 'DISGUSTED' when his new boss, President Donald J. Trump called him over from across the room and shook his hand and treated him like a brother. I guess straight guys disgust the former FBI Director. This guy stands 6'8" and has to be the biggest Snowflake on record. The freak also said that he picked the blue colored suit he wore so he could avoid Trump and blend into the drapes.

Now what the fuck is going on here? Why in the fuck did this prick have such a hatred from Trump before he even met the man????

I can see why Trump fired his worthless ass. He was an insubordinate from day-one.

james-comey-1020x824.jpg
Former FBI Director James Comey was left “completely disgusted” by the hug he received from President Donald Trump soon after his inauguration.

Journalist Benjamin Wittes – a friend of Comey’s – told PBS News Hour that the then FBI Director “really did not want to go” to the inaugural Law Enforcement Officers and First Responders Reception at the White House in January.

He wasn’t keen to put on a “show of intimacy” with the new President as there were “a lot of Democrats that kind of blame him for Trump”, Wittes said.​
So what is your bitch? That Comey didn't like the "show of intimacy?" It would be embarrassing to him, no? I had a boss like that -- made me feel like the teacher's pet. Very embarrassing.

james-comey-1020x824.jpg

So what is your bitch? That Comey didn't like the "show of intimacy?" It would be embarrassing to him, no? I had a boss like that -- made me feel like the teacher's pet. Very embarrassing.
It goes toward motive......simple as that.

Comey already had issues with Trump. No small wonder he was refusing to investigate leaks and conducting a never-ending investigation on Russia with no probable cause. Everything he did was because of his prejudice toward his new boss. An honorable person would have shown some dignity and class and resigned immediately.....not hung around to screw everything up. He was clearly sabotaging the investigations.

J Edgar Comey is a whiny punk. I tried to hide from the president behind the curtains...oh I feel sick for helping Trump get elected oooo I'm such a cry baby snow flake...Whaaaaaaa don't hate me Hildabeast...whaaaaaaaaa!

J Edgar Comey is a whiny punk. I tried to hide from the president behind the curtains...oh I feel sick for helping Trump get elected oooo I'm such a cry baby snow flake...Whaaaaaaa don't hate me Hildabeast...whaaaaaaaaa!

Comey is a pathetic metrosexual pretender to the throne of J Edgar Hoover.

They need to fumigate the office he held before his replacement moves in.

Forum List

Back