The Biggest Jerk of the Year for 2017 Goes to....

Who was the biggest jerk that America could have done without in 2017?

• Total voters

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Well, who do you think it should go to?

What I mean is, if one person could have not been around to harm Americans and the Republic and cause the greatest net gain, who would it have been for 2017?

Pick two and if you chose 'Other' please explain below.

I voted George Soros because of his excessive Money Bags interference in American democratic processes while he is a frigging foreign born ex-Nazi.

I voted john McCain for single handedly backstabbing his own party and refusing to keep one of his own most basic promises to voters to get rid of Obamacare, and the version he voted against would have been the most minimal repeal of the law, hell it wasnt even a repeal. It would have put the law into a reconciliation conference where the final bill could be crafted with input from anyone including Dimocrats.

For these reasons I think we should present the Annual Horses Ass Award to Soros and McCain.

PDU-712-G.jpg

Horses Ass of 2017​

Well, who do you think it should go to?

What I mean is, if one person could have not been around to harm Americans and the Republic and cause the greatest net gain, who would it have been for 2017?

Pick two and if you chose 'Other' please explain below.

This guy!

The-Jerk-1979-movie-poster.jpg

I choose "other."

I refer to most of the females (and some males) who started our latest witch hunt.

Unless they were actually raped against their will, I believe that those individuals should NOT have destroyed the lives of almost 100 men to date.

In most cases, if they had told the alleged perpetrator to stop it, he would have complied. Many of them kept quiet because they were hoping that they might benefit in some way.

Furthermore, some of them settled the matter quietly by getting a substantial financial settlement.

To the best of my knowledge, most of this alleged activity happened to people over the age of 18.

I do not believe that what supposedly happened (groping, kissing, etc.) to these adults was so traumatic as they claim.

Koch brothers and Rupert Murdoch. As these three put the Greatest JERK Douche in office.

Last edited:
I voted George Soros because of his excessive Money Bags interference in American democratic processes while he is a frigging foreign born ex-Nazi.

I voted john McCain for single handedly backstabbing his own party and refusing to keep one of his own most basic promises to voters to get rid of Obamacare, and the version he voted against would have been the most minimal repeal of the law, hell it wasnt even a repeal. It would have put the law into a reconciliation conference where the final bill could be crafted with input from anyone including Dimocrats.

For these reasons I think we should present the Annual Horses Ass Award to Soros and McCain.

PDU-712-G.jpg

Horses Ass of 2017​

You are not fit to shine John McCain's shoes.

Forum List

Back