The Biggest Douchebags of 2009

How very like the HuffPo to, once again, miss out the biggest douchebags in favor of a few also rans.

Ah sis, they got some good ones in there, the Douchiest of the Douche!

It's all in good fun, until someone loses an eye. Or quits their job.

Such a list of such deserving recipients. Yet, I'm left wondering where Nancy "the CIA lied to me" Paxilosi is.

I'd vote Kanye West as the douchebag of the decade.

Also Mayor Ray "Chocolate City" Nagin of New Orleans. ;)

Big ole douchebag.

Oh, and Tiger Woods too (but that's between him and his wife).

My current nomination for Douche of the Year?

It's a recent one............Charlie Sheen for putting a switchblade to his wife's throat over Christmas in Aspen CO.

But, maybe not, because they are now saying that he and his wife are going to counseling.

Kanye West as douchebaggage of the decade?

Nope........wanna go bigger, because that fucker's ego is so huge, he would qualify for Douche of the Century!

My current nomination for Douche of the Year?

It's a recent one............Charlie Sheen for putting a switchblade to his wife's throat over Christmas in Aspen CO.

But, maybe not, because they are now saying that he and his wife are going to counseling.

Kanye West as douchebaggage of the decade?

Nope........wanna go bigger, because that fucker's ego is so huge, he would qualify for Douche of the Century!

Kanye's move was classic douchebaggery.

But even so, it was just a matter of alchol-induced oversized ego petty bullshit.

My sense of it is that to really qualify, the douchebaggery has to involve something more dangerous or evil.

So, as big of a fucking douchebag as he was, Kanye is probably not the top contender.

He's still a fucking massive douchebag, though.

You know, I kinda think that reverse racism trumps most things Liability.

He was just pissed that his little stunt didn't get him laid by Beyonce.

You know, I kinda think that reverse racism trumps most things Liability.

He was just pissed that his little stunt didn't get him laid by Beyonce.

Yeah, you might be on to something.

I wonder what that maggot would have done if some white schmuck had interrupted an acceptance speech by Beyonce in order to proclaim that some white female artist was more deserving of an award?

In any case, there is still no doubt that Kanye is a fucking massive douchebag. Hell. Even our President called him a jackass.

(And the news "reporter" that permitted that off the record commentary to get broadcast was a douchebag, too!)

There is still time to vote! Who is #1 Right Now?

eSarcasm: Who's the Biggest Douchebag of 2009?

Where is Janet Napilitano, Eric Holden and Hugo Chavez?

I don't think Sarah Palin (of Huffington Post has to bash her), Tiger Woods (yes he cheated, but he has done a lot of good in his life for many) and Ashton Kutcher (what has this guy done, but show he is a fun-loving upstanding American) deserve to be on the list.

Forum List

Back