HAPPY BIRTHDAY JenyEliza!!!

I guess no one wants to wish JenyEliza a happy birthday.

I do---even if her knockers are still in question. hoooooo raaaaaaaay

Thanks.

I told you....they're reserved for someone special. You are not that person, hence you will always question my knockers, and that's just how it will have to be.

So sorry to let you down. ;)

I'm sure you understand---you wouldn't want your special someone's knockers on display for all the world to see, would you?

Anyway, thanks for the kind birthday wishes.

I guess no one wants to wish JenyEliza a happy birthday.

Thanks.

I told you....they're reserved for someone special. You are not that person, hence you will always question my knockers, and that's just how it will have to be.

I'm sure you understand---you wouldn't want your special someone's knockers on display for all the world to see, would you?

After a brief period of PRIMAL agony I began to understand your reasoning and it makes perfect sense. (Colin told me all about em anyway) :cool:

Thanks.

After a brief period of PRIMAL agony I began to understand your reasoning and it makes perfect sense. (Colin told me all about em anyway) :cool:

Hint: It ain't Colin either. ;)

But thanks for understanding, just the same. You're the best! :lol:

Happy Birthday....may it be filled with lots of chocolate things :)

PP0377-.jpg

Happy Birthday... may it be filled with much... cash... the hell with chocolate!

Immie

Happy Birthday... may it be filled with much... cash... the hell with chocolate!

Immie

Cash....I like that! :D

Gift cards work too! ;)

And yes, to hell with chocolate. A moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips! No thanks! :eusa_naughty: :lol:

Go ahead. Eat all the chocolate you want. I have a do it yourself liposuction kit, cheap.

avoid-the-vacuum-cleaner-club-714628.png

Note: Seller assumes no responsibility for consumer misuse of any products sold by said retailer.

Hey Gunnyfuck, hun, did you have that Crown Royal shot for me tonight?

If not, you're an hour behind me and it's STILL my birthday there, get 'er done man! :D

Love,
JennyBelle

New Topics

Forum List

Back