Inventor spends Christmas with his perfect woman - a £30,000 custom-made fembot

JenyEliza

Princess of Rhetoric
Nov 1, 2009
Atlanta, GA, USA
Robot Romance: Inventor Le Trung takes his 'fembot' girlfriend to Christmas dinner | Mail Online

Inventor Le Trung spent Christmas Day with the most important woman in his life - his robot Aiko.

The science genius enjoyed a festive dinner with his mum, dad and his £30,000 fembot which he designed and built by hand.

Le, 34, from Brampton, Ontario, Canada, even bought gifts for his dream girl, who is so lifelike she speaks fluent English and Japanese, helped cook the turkey and hang up decorations.

'Aiko is like any woman, she enjoys getting new clothes,' he said.

'I loved buying them for her too.'

Read more: Robot Romance: Inventor Le Trung takes his 'fembot' girlfriend to Christmas dinner | Mail Online

Meh.....I've dreaded the day AI would be developed like this. After seeing a movie about a robot boy (Haley Joel Osment) who is abandoned by the human parents who adopted him, the idea of robotic AI has become very revolting to me.

What say you?

Discuss.

It could be nice to have a mute switch on a woman....

Run. Fast!

_716609_napalm300.jpg

A man goes to see his mate during lunch, who works as head of a big fancy company.
Outside his office is a stunning woman who smiles and guides the man into the office.
Once inside, he greets his mate and says, 'Damn, that's one fit bird out there.'

'She's a robot mate, the latest from Japan.'
'No way!' the man exclaims.
'She is,' the man persisted, 'if you squeeze her left tit she dictates, if you squeeze the right one, she types. She even fucks!'
'Well, can I give her a test?' asked the man.
'Sure you can. Use my office.'

Well the man takes the robot cutie inside the office whilst the other bloke waits outside.
After about thirty seconds there's a scream from inside the room and the man
thinks, 'SHIT! I forgot to tell him that her arse is a pencil sharpener!'

Ahh but if you perfect it the women of the world will rise up and squash their competition flatter than a fritter.

If he fucks her electronic vagina, does he get electrocuted?

And does she make him beg for it?

I took a look at the gloves. I presume a handjob is outta the question.

We won't even START the discussion on a robotic blowjob.

If he fucks her electronic vagina, does he get electrocuted?

And does she make him beg for it?

I took a look at the gloves. I presume a handjob is outta the question.

We won't even START the discussion on a robotic blowjob.

I'm sure that's all under advisement, counselor. ;)

Forum List

Back