The big question about life on other planets: 1000000000000000000000 planets in the universe

C'mon this is so basic even for you -- CMB.
Whatever you say Einstein.
I think you're a closet Scientologist who
won't or can't admit it. Your goal online is to spread misinformation and add to the clutter of bullshit people need to wade through to find the truth.

No offense.
552057690-78470.jpg

Speaking of adding "to the clutter of bullshit people need to wade through to find the truth."
Meaning Sean, not Joe. "That's what I'm here to do, y'know.? An electron. Take an electron."
Yes, Sean. Please. Pretend I'm from Missouri.. Truth is what now? No one's ever seen or touched one? No one ever will? That in reality "electrons" sadly remain placeholders? Mathematical constructs? Abstractions that mainly serve to distract everyone from doing the research needed to, finally, mercifully, put the Bohr (solar system) atom model to rest and, actually, fully engage with, move on to, scientifically explore, what really goes on. In other words, get back to genuinely studying "electrical science." Y'know? That inconvenient mountain of work deliberately misinterpreted and glossed over a full century ago in favor of this "space time" silliness and these egotistical "quantum physics" fantasies.

"But the weird thing about quantum mechanics is that there's a whole, separate set of rules for what happens when you look at the thing."

Yes, obviously, predictably,.. not "weird"ly at all actually. Knock knock, McFly. Here's the really "weird" thing. No one's ever seen one.

How about, before going off half-cocked... for once,.. pay Occam's Razor attention to THAT sort of "rule"? One can't "look at" an ideological abstraction. It ceases being an abstraction the moment one actually can. All that convenient fog blows away.

It's real because the Anthropic Principle is law.

It really isn't.

Fermi's Paradox

That's not proof there is no life elsewhere.

Drake Equation

Neither is this.

Again, you are borinary because you have no sources to back your opinions up.

What do you have for evidence for aliens?

I don't have any.

Anyway, what's wrong with no aliens?

Nothing. Just waiting for your proof of their non-existence.

At least you admit there's nothing wrong with no aliens and that creation scientists are right again :abgg2q.jpg:.

Your opinion was that the Anthropic Principle is law. And that somehow, that means Earth is
the only planet with life. Just silly.

Creation scientists?

Wow, nice oxymoron.

So far, creationists 1, atheists 0. There are no aliens and there will never be any aliens unless we find we can live on the moon or Mars. It's not important to the opposition of creationists, so why do so many people care as this thread has gone at least 81 pages so far?

Be happy, don't worry. No aliens.

Uh... wat?
No worries. Simply over your head.
Yeah, I seriously doubt that, professor. Your post reads like you cut up an article and randomly rearranged it.
You’re such a crybaby.
Neat! Clearly, then, you can make sense of his post for us, professor.

And, go!
Start with admitting no one's ever "seen" or been able to "look at" an electron. Go!

Uh... wat?
Yeah, I seriously doubt that, professor. Your post reads like you cut up an article and randomly rearranged it.
You’re such a crybaby.

And, go!
Are you in the fetal position?
Yeah, that's what I thought. You are out of your depth in the science section, bro.

I must admit the parallel is interesting. No one provably being able to see electrons vs. aliens. Coincidence proves nothing though.

You’re such a crybaby.

And, go!
Are you in the fetal position?
Yeah, that's what I thought. You are out of your depth in the science section, bro.
There you go crying again.

Forum List

Back