The Bible reveals that the Triune God is the one and only true God.

The bible is all made up. Otherwise, how did Noah get marsupials from Australia on his boat and back again? :dunno:
God does not play dice, or write fiction.
God never wrote anything. Now you know.
Just because you can't read does not mean He can not write.
It's just a fact that bibles, Korans, Mafioso Books of The Dead and any other "holy text" you wish to cite we know has been authored, written and compiled by men. Can anyone identify a holy text that appeared, fully formed and bound, by supernatural means?
God told me His word is in the KJV Bible. Good enough for me.

The bible is all made up. Otherwise, how did Noah get marsupials from Australia on his boat and back again? :dunno:
It's just a fact that bibles, Korans, Mafioso Books of The Dead and any other "holy text" you wish to cite we know has been authored, written and compiled by men. Can anyone identify a holy text that appeared, fully formed and bound, by supernatural means?
God told me his word is not in the KJB bible.

How do we resolve your error?

Did your god tell where his word was if not in the KJV Bible?

No. He just advised that he's "had it up to here" with Christians printing books with him as a central character without his permission and without his final editing rights.

No. He just advised that he's "had it up to here" with Christians printing books with him as a central character without his permission and without his final editing rights.
I don't know what to say, Hollie. Things apparently started going wrong many generations ago. And here we are. There is the Old Testament of the King James Bible on the table. Pick it up if you choose. God is always listening for one more voice. Please let it be yours.

1 Corinthians 8 (ESV)

we know that “an idol has no real existence,” and that “there is no God but one.” For although there may be so-called gods in heaven or on earth—as indeed there are many “gods” and many “lords”— yet for us there is one God, the Father, from whom are all things and for whom we exist, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom are all things and through whom we exist.

___

ἀλλ’ ἡμῖν εἷς θεὸς ὁ πατήρ, ἐξ οὗ τὰ πάντα καὶ ἡμεῖς εἰς αὐτόν, καὶ εἷς κύριος Ἰησοῦς Χριστός, δι’ οὗ τὰ πάντα καὶ ἡμεῖς δι’ αὐτοῦ.

yet for us there is one God (θεὸς / Theos), the Father, from whom are all things and for whom we exist, and one Lord (κύριος / Curios), Jesus Christ (Χριστός / Christos), through whom are all things and through whom we exist.

Can you read--One God the Father--period. Jesus has a God-his Father( John 20:17, Rev 3:12) God does not have a God. one needs to believe Jesus.
Trinity translations are filled with error from centuries ago--to fit Catholicism council false teachings.

King James also produced a book called 'Daemonologie' Is that also true?
You do know that although it is called the "King James" Bible he did have other people write it. The reason it is called the King James is because King James commission other people to write it. It was not that King James actually sat down and wrote the Bible himself. It is called King James so that people know which bible is being referred to. This is the case for many written pieces of written material. Sometimes it is referred to by the name of the commission. This is so that people can know where the material came from. The "committee" is actually made up of a group of people. The written piece is not referred to by each and every person who had a part in the composition of the material. That would be pretty hard to say without using up all the time of the presentation, or whatever format the material is being presented in. Although not all work is presented at a presentation. Sometimes material is just released to the public without fanfare. That is always a shame when it is a great great piece of material. A really great piece of material should get a good presentation. I do not think the King James Bible got a big presentation but maybe it did. I do know know. You could look that up. If you do look that up please let me know because I would find that interesting. I mean I know that it was not presented with a powerpoint presentation or anything, that would be silly. Although it would have been pretty cool. I wonder if kings today give powerpoint presentations. I would think that if they did it would be really bad because once you give someone a powerpoint presentation to present they can really get carried away. And kings can get really carried away. I do not mean as in carried away like actually carried away. Although some do get carried away. That is happening a lot these days. I do not think King James got carried away. He might have, I mean after he passed away. You ever wonder about that term "passed away"? I do. It is such a strange term. Many terms come from the King James Bible. It was really a great work. The King James Bible that is. I bet you did not know that the King James Bible was not actually written by King James. He decided that he needed a Bible and so he had a commission write one. This might be a surprise to you but when on says King James Bible they are referring to a particular version of the Bible not to one that was written by a particular person. I do not think any of the Bibles are referred to by the person who wrote them. I do not think many Bibles are written by a single person. I mean the person who first wrote the Bible was God. I find it interesting looking at who is given credit as the author of the Bible. Sometimes it is God and at others it is the Holy Spirit. The one beside me does not say. It simply says Authorized King James Version, although he did not actually write it. Did I mention that?

An edible sugar coated counterfeit Jesus created by Rome, whose triune image, virgin birth, reality defying miracles of the lie, claims of being God, and all of the evil done in his name since 325 c.e., fits perfectly the descriptions of the antichrist.

Exactly....The adversary of their time was Rome and they created the adversary of the Temple authority aka anti the anointed ones. They even made this obviously known at the end of their farce with the punch line of their joke at the end of the book Rev 22:16. Their idol says he is Lucifer aka fallen morning star, nemesis of the evening star named in the holy city YeruShalem.

An edible sugar coated counterfeit Jesus created by Rome, whose triune image, virgin birth, reality defying miracles of the lie, claims of being God, and all of the evil done in his name since 325 c.e., fits perfectly the descriptions of the antichrist.

Exactly....The adversary of their time was Rome and they created the adversary of the Temple authority aka anti the anointed ones. They even made this obviously known at the end of their farce with the punch line of their joke at the end of the book Rev 22:16. Their idol says he is Lucifer aka fallen morning star, nemesis of the evening star named in the holy city YeruShalem.

Yes, the bright and morning star is a direct reference to Lucifer.

.....but the way I see it the real Jesus knew that worship involving his name would degenerate into idolatry, which it has, when he compared himself to the serpent lifted up by Moses in the wilderness during the time of testing, which is a story about the bronze serpent becoming the object of idolatry.

When Hezekiah, the real subject of the young maiden with child, came and destroyed the bronze serpent that Moses made, it is said that he did what was right in Gods eyes.

If it was right to destroy the bronze statue of a serpent that God told Moses to make, then it was never right to turn to it for healing. It was a test.

Jesus repeatedly exhorted his disciples to pray to be spared the test that he knew his figurative teaching would present like a flaming and flashing sword that turns in every direction guarding the way to the tree of life..

Sorry there is no real Jesus, when referring to historical people away from images formed of many you must use historical names and factual accounts. Regarding the serpent reference, nothing is clearer then the resemblance and match to the serpent in Genesis:
he promises if you believe in him you will be eternal (Genesis serpent promises Adam and Eve)=Jesus exact promise in believing in him. Reread Genesis remembering Adam means man and Eve is Man's second bride....the false prophet convinces the church and thus mankind to partake of this false promise...we've been death worshipers ever since, believing life is in death and living is for suffering they managed to twist creator and creation in some opposition style thus creating a bizzarro world where people were willing to die for their kings and kingdoms for sake of rewards in the underworld -brilliant!

Sorry there is no real Jesus, when referring to historical people away from images formed of many you must use historical names and factual accounts.

Don't be silly. If that's what you believe you might as well throw the entire Torah, mishnah, and gemara in the trash. Jesus, yeshua, jesu, whatever you want to call him, was an actual Jewish person.

Regarding the serpent reference, nothing is clearer then the resemblance and match to the serpent in Genesis:
he promises if you believe in him you will be eternal (Genesis serpent promises Adam and Eve)=Jesus exact promise in believing in him. Reread Genesis remembering Adam means man and Eve is Man's second bride....the false prophet convinces the church and thus mankind to partake of this false promise...we've been death worshipers ever since, believing life is in death and living is for suffering they managed to twist creator and creation in some opposition style thus creating a bizzarro world where people were willing to die for their kings and kingdoms for sake of rewards in the underworld -brilliant!

You are describing the Jesus as conjured by Rome. I agree that this person who claimed to be a coequal third of one unequaled God does not correspond to any real living being ever in existence.

And Yes, it is the Church of Rome who claims to be the earthly representative of this nonexistent being who misleads the gullible by teaching that one can defy the commands of God and not die but instead will become like God and live forever, exactly like the Nachash in the fairy tale.

To say there was no real Jesus is to say there was no real Elijiah who called down fire from the sky and was taken up into heaven in a whirlwind.

Before Christianity was ever assimilated by Rome early Christians who were mostly Jews had the teachings of Jesus hidden and buried in fantastical stories that the enemy could never comprehend or master in the same tradition the secret meaning of the law was hidden in figurative language impossible for the superstitious, deceitful, or irrational to comprehend.

"The kingdom of heaven is like treasure lying buried in a field. The man who found it, buried it again."

"I have not come to bring peace but a sword,"

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

"From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations."

"Take this cup of wine and drink of it. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant."

"Just art thou in these thy judgements, thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink."

:wine:

"Whoever leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he who lifts the sword to kill is bound by the sword to be killed."

Last edited:
You are simply not getting what is being said, because you are reading with affiliation pride and not common sense. Let me use an example this time.
If a fiction writer writes a story about an archeologist and calls the character Jim, and this figure is based on a few real archeologists that existed in various eras, mixed with mythical characters and legends, then Jim did not exist. What part of Jesus did not exist do you not grasp? Thus is why you have to discuss the historical figure you personally choose from the list of many used for the image Jesus that even you admit is not Jesus. Example, by using the name Yeshu you are now bound by that figures accounts only and not the other Christs you converge into a new image. That's when all your exertions become problematic. It's called being historically correct and honest.

You are simply not getting what is being said, because you are reading with affiliation pride and not common sense. Let me use an example this time.
If a fiction writer writes a story about an archeologist and calls the character Jim, and this figure is based on a few real archeologists that existed in various eras, mixed with mythical characters and legends, then Jim did not exist. What part of Jesus did not exist do you not grasp? Thus is why you have to discuss the historical figure you personally choose from the list of many used for the image Jesus that even you admit is not Jesus. Example, by using the name Yeshu you are now bound by that figures accounts only and not the other Christs you converge into a new image. That's when all your exertions become problematic. It's called being historically correct and honest.

You making an assertion that Jesus did not exist as defined by a literal reading of the stories written about him I do understand and agree with.

A more intelligent reading of those same exact stories applying the least amount of common sense defines the Jesus that actually did exist. What do you not grasp about that?

Not any reputable scholar that I have ever heard of, believers or unblievers alike, dispute the existence of Jesus, Eashoa in Aramaic, not as some incarnation of God as the churches teach, but as an uncultured first century Jewish workman, a teacher, rabbi, who publicly embarrassed and humiliated the religious authorities of his day by revealing to the very people that they despised as froward and unclean that they were being taken advantage of by low life actors and lying frauds who were intentionally keeping the common people in the dark about the hidden teaching of the law so that they could live lives of comfort and ease beyond the range of the human carnage created by their deceptive practices..

When people refer to a person named Jesus as it pertains to scripture, no one mistakes him for anyone else, even Joshua. The name in his original language is hardly relevant.

Nice try.

Were you confused about something else?

There is your answer then. The Bible is wrong.

No, The Bible is a book. It is about one thing or another. If you fail to understand the teachings conveyed through figurative language and fantastical stories you might want to consider the remote possibility that it is not the book that is wrong but that you have failed to comprehend it because the hidden subjects only alluded to by what is written remain above your grasp.

So many atheist love to claim the Bible is wrong because science discoveries and facts about reality have proven what is written to be false according to the most ignorant superficial reading of the book possible.

Hate to break the news to you but science has only proven false that which scripture is not about.

Congratulations..

Last edited:

No, The Bible is a book. It is about one thing or another. If you fail to understand the teachings conveyed through figurative language and fantastical stories you might want to consider the remote possibility that it is not the book that is wrong but that you have failed to comprehend it because the hidden subjects only alluded to by what is written remain above your grasp.

So many atheist love to claim the Bible is wrong because science discoveries and facts about reality have proven what is written to be false according to the most ignorant superficial reading of the book possible.

Hate to break the news to you but science has only proven false that which scripture is not about.

Congratulations..

I'm not an Atheist. I was referring to the title of the thread. If the reveals that, the Bible is wrong.

Congratulations..

I'm not an Atheist. I was referring to the title of the thread. If the reveals that, the Bible is wrong.

My apologies...

but no, the title of the thread reveals that the churches who teach people to worship a trinity are wrong and in brazen contradiction to the teachings of the entire Bible including what Jesus himself taught.

There is no biblical basis for such a teaching, in fact, the entire bible teaches the exact opposite, that there is only one unequaled God who has no visible shape or material form and there never was or will be a human being who was God or became God either before, during or after their human existence.

The Bible teaches that Idolatry is wrong and the consequence is death, the death so perfectly displayed by those who cannot perceive the degrading nature of seeking spiritual life from that which has no life and is not God, which in fact, proves the Bible right.

If you fill your mind with the teachings of people who do not ruminate rationally, your mind will become defiled and contaminated and you will degenerate into an unclean creature that cannot ruminate rationally.

ITS THE LAW!

Last edited:
(Through the intelligent reading of the stories)The Jesus did exist
This would be like saying Jim the fictional archeologist existed through the converging fictional story, but that is not true. Once again the figures used for the image existed but they would be less then impressive on their own, plus you'd have to address them as themselves in their own name and historical accounts least you be historically dishonest. Which is what you are being when saying a real figure is in the accounts of Jesus, knowing full well the accts are proven plagiarism and historically impossible and inaccurate. Example: Yeshu son of Mary existed in 100b.c., the only galilean Christ in the time of Herod was Yehuda of Galilee who died in 6bc, the a.d. era Christ by the Jordan with martyred apostles is Theudas who died in 45A.D. Jesus is written to exist in the time of Lysanias (died 35bc and Herod 4b.c.)
You can't claim Jesus existed per the N.T. as a real figure singular just because they use real figures plural...that's a lie. It's dishonest because you use all the figures accounts and reinvent his era in doing so and yet label that a historical Yeshu which it's not, it's all of them still and all you did was give the same fictional charachter a Hebrew name to once again try and deceive Jews into Baal worship since the accts,stories are still from an ancient Baal passion play and his image is still merely that same mask. Same scam you are pulling, just you are doing it pretending to be a messianic Jew or more Hebrew then Roman

You can't claim Jesus existed per the N.T. as a real figure singular just because they use real figures plural...that's a lie. It's dishonest because you use all the figures accounts and reinvent his era in doing so and yet label that a historical Yeshu which it's not, it's all of them still and all you did was give the same fictional charachter a Hebrew name to once again try and deceive Jews into Baal worship since the accts,stories are still from an ancient Baal passion play and his image is still merely that same mask. Same scam you are pulling, just you are doing it pretending to be a messianic Jew or more Hebrew then Roman

Were you deprived of a public education? It shows, and you do have my condolences.

All of that aside, your knit picking about me giving Jesus a Jewish name, when it was you who did so, only reveals some sort of desperation and dishonesty in you.

Do you agree that Jesus is a character in a collection of stories called the NT whether he ever existed or not? Care to reason about the subject of his teaching, whether he existed or not?

Would you prefer to discuss the existence of cherubim? Whether the offanim are covered with many eyes or many colors? I'm not pretending to be anything that I am not.

Who is trying to scam who? I'm trying to deceive "Jews" into Baal worship? Are you insane?

What are you pretending to be, wise??

sorry, it isn't working, Gregor Samsa.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back