The Bible Lies. As does The Qur'an

You don't know shit from Shinola about who is and who is not representing God.
This Pope represents the UN, not God. The Bible warns us about him.

The Pope's role, to guide the community of Christ's faithful gulibles,
to safeguard them in the truth (mostly made up lies), and to confirm
the faith made possible in Jesus. So the pope speaks for the lord.

Ezekiel 13:9
My hand will be against the prophets who see false visions and utter lying divinations.

This Pope is an arm of the UN. And does not represent God. You are one of the ones being fooled:

Jeremiah 23:16
This is what the LORD Almighty says: “Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the LORD.

The Pope represents the Catholic Church.
Catholic Church represents the lords' teachings.

If it did it would be one of the candlesticks. It is not. The Catholic church is so dogmatic it made up it's own Bible. The Catholic Church speak for the Catholic Church.

Acts 20:28-30
Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood. I know that after I leave, savage wolves will come in among you and will not spare the flock. Even from your own number men will arise and distort the truth in order to draw away disciples after them.

2 Timothy 4:3-4
For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.
They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.

Last edited:
My hand will be against the prophets who see false visions and utter lying divinations.

This Pope is an arm of the UN. And does not represent God. You are one of the ones being fooled:

This is what the LORD Almighty says: “Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the LORD.

Nobody on this earth is qualified to "represent God." You sound like someone who thinks that "preachers" who read the edited book from a bunch of ancient authors, designed by a committee and including works by men who had no connection to Jesus of Nazareth as inerrant and infallible are somehow correct and actually know something about a Supreme Being. Hilarious. If you don't like the Pope, how come you buy the horseshit spewed by the south baptist religion, graham, jeffress, hagee, focus on the family, family research council. They are all crap with no "connections". I'm not a fan of the Roman Catholic Church, but why the horseshit from these protestants?

How do you know? Who speaks for God?

AVG-Saying # 287: When God Himself picks a religion to actually bless over the others wherein the technology for warfare is not advanced, I too will join a religion.

Can a Monkey who writes "Beware the False Prophet! For I alone speak for God!" in one ancient story really be trusted as THE spokesman for God?

I call "Bullshit!"

The Bible Lies.

Nobody on this earth is qualified to "represent God." You sound like someone who thinks that "preachers" who read the edited book from a bunch of ancient authors, designed by a committee and including works by men who had no connection to Jesus of Nazareth as inerrant and infallible are somehow correct and actually know something about a Supreme Being. Hilarious. If you don't like the Pope, how come you buy the horseshit spewed by the south baptist religion, graham, jeffress, hagee, focus on the family, family research council. They are all crap with no "connections". I'm not a fan of the Roman Catholic Church, but why the horseshit from these protestants?

:iagree: The words in this post are just as Divinely Inspired as any written by any Monkey in human history.

And I defy anyone to prove otherwise.​

Word. :popcorn:

Quite a few are qualified to represent God. Billy Graham brought more people to Christ than Paul. Hagee is an excellent teacher/preacher, along with many others. God's prophets were and are very well connected. Always have been.
The Bible is the inerrant word of God, complete with over 10,000 prophecies. < a feat no man or committee can replicate.
The horseshit about all the work and committees etc, was put to rest with the discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls.

Can your monkeys tell you what countries will be born in a day? 2,000 years in the future? You're a monkey, tell me who win the next Superbowl, Cheeta...

Last edited:

Nobody on this earth is qualified to "represent God."

I'd have to tell you you're WRONG, Lys. I believe you're thinking that "God" is like this old man with a beard sitting on some throne. "God" is many things to many different people, he is to each of us what we best need to understand and relate to Him as. There is both an Impersonal and Personal aspect to Him, and he makes Himself known in many different ways through many different religions through His Internal Potency.

You've obviously never met a real, advanced spiritual person. I have, and not one of them was some dumb preacher in a church quoting Hymns. A truly spiritual person doesn't say: "Hey, this is what God told me to tell you," they help you find through them God's own internal potency in YOURSELF. God doesn't speak to you through them, God speaks to you through your own heart. They just help point the way a little to guide you in helping you listen and find God in yourself that was always and already there from the day you were born. ;)

Forum List

Back