The best way for the GOP to stop Trump is to Do Nothing.

I would have agreed a month or 2 ago. But he isn't losing steam. Which goes against what I thought lol

He is one thing. He is the most obnoxious, egotistical, arrogant person to ever run for the Presidency. I give him that. Oh, did I leave out that greatest braggart God ever created?

You're FULL OF SHIT!

arrogance-obama-no-hope-just-audacity-political-poster-1299625703.jpg

0825ddfe3cba43c2aec587d7c53e6bc5.jpg

3141852331_Obama_Teleprompter_Incompetence_Poster1_thumb_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

a14f8a84c0a96499603657185c337701.jpg

You should spend half the time figuring out how many lies Donald tell as you do with your sick like icons. The man is undoubtedly the biggest liar to ever run for public office.

I would have agreed a month or 2 ago. But he isn't losing steam. Which goes against what I thought lol

He is one thing. He is the most obnoxious, egotistical, arrogant person to ever run for the Presidency. I give him that. Oh, did I leave out that greatest braggart God ever created?

You're FULL OF SHIT!

You should spend half the time figuring out how many lies Donald tell as you do with your sick like icons. The man is undoubtedly the biggest liar to ever run for public office.
Impossible. Obama already holds that title.

You're FULL OF SHIT!

You Moron, are a fucking MORON!

upload_2015-12-1_20-20-16.jpeg

What does it matter? The Establishment politicians for both parties have been busy doing nothing for many decades! The horse has already left the stall! There will be no Establishment nomination for this race! It's over, Rover!

The people are fed up and are not going to go with the Establishment Candidates that have been picked out, primped, pimped and put up on every major media news show over and over again! The Republicans are going with Trump and the Democrats who do not want their state turning out like Detroit did are now going with Trump too! Call it a new day! A brand new day! People are waking up. FINALLY!

If it takes turning off the television until November - that is fine - we're not buying the lies anymore, Jim. Go tell your pals, the good ole' boys are through - the party is over. Get behind Trump or get left behind.

Dems going for Trump? Funniest thing I have ever read!

Almost gagged at that one but Jeremiah is correct that the RWNJs are loving Drumpf's constant lies and excuses and lies and law suits and lies.

Its also true that Drumpf actually less than 30% of the Repub vote. Meaning 70% of Conservatives don't want him while the nutter tee potties do.
I never said that, Luddly. You did. But if your looking to gag you're sure to get your wish if you read the story about Leonardo Decaprio being raped by a bear. What was Hollywood thinking? I could hardly believe my eyes upon see that title in current events! Evidently....... Hollywood actually made such a film. How sick - truly a sign of the moral decay of our society - just unbelievable.
"But if your looking to gag you're sure to get your wish if you read the story about Leonardo Decaprio being raped by a bear. What was Hollywood thinking? I could hardly believe my eyes upon see that title in current events!"
I totally agree...hard to believe!

You're FULL OF SHIT!

View attachment 56039

I love people who support Trump. They have to be the most gullible people in the world. Do you also pay double for everything that you buy?

The Status Quo...............is.......................

with the people. Which is why those outside the box are polling so well.

You're FULL OF SHIT!

View attachment 56039

I love people who support Trump. They have to be the most gullible people in the world. Do you also pay double for everything that you buy?

I see you are getting desperate! I keep bitch slapping you, and you don't know enough to stay on the floor!

http://theweek.com/articles/591106/how-gop-stop-donald-trump-nothing

Some of the people who write the checks are getting this idea. As the Washington Postreported, "More than a dozen interviews with high-profile GOP financiers revealed a pervasive confidence that the party's rank-and-file voters will ultimately reject Trump's brand of politics" — so there's no need to put money behind a concerted effort to take him out.

Well written and it makes a lot of sense. But Trump is unlike any candidate that the GOP has ever seen. I am not sure "Doing Nothingg" will work.
Going to the polls during the primaries is what republicans can do.

What does it matter? The Establishment politicians for both parties have been busy doing nothing for many decades! The horse has already left the stall! There will be no Establishment nomination for this race! It's over, Rover!

The people are fed up and are not going to go with the Establishment Candidates that have been picked out, primped, pimped and put up on every major media news show over and over again! The Republicans are going with Trump and the Democrats who do not want their state turning out like Detroit did are now going with Trump too! Call it a new day! A brand new day! People are waking up. FINALLY!

If it takes turning off the television until November - that is fine - we're not buying the lies anymore, Jim. Go tell your pals, the good ole' boys are through - the party is over. Get behind Trump or get left behind.
Nonsense.

About a third of republicans are 'fed up'; everyone else is interested in sound, responsible governance, and will vote accordingly – by voting for neither Trump nor Carson.

You're FULL OF SHIT!

View attachment 56039

I see you are getting desperate! I keep bitch slapping you, and you don't know enough to stay on the floor!

All the while, you let Trump drag you around by the nose, telling you lies each time he opens his mouth. That probably makes you very proud.

Trump-Cruz
That is the ticket to the White House.
No, that's the ticket for a democratic landslide.
I'm not in the tank for Trump................but understand that he is popular because the people are fed up with our gov't period..............he feeds on it.........and it's working.......................

To your post on Carson................I'm gonna vote for him.........soft spoken or not........as I agree with a lot of his policies.........and think he's an honest man..............I'll take an Honest man over the pack of Liars..........any day of the week.

Speaking of Lying...................Is Hillary a Liar..................

You're FULL OF SHIT!

View attachment 56039

All the while, you let Trump drag you around by the nose, telling you lies each time he opens his mouth. That probably makes you very proud.
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You're FULL OF SHIT!

View attachment 56039

What lies? Tell you what for every supposed LIE you show me, I'll show you 2 of either the Obomanation or the Hildebeast!

I never said that, Luddly. You did. But if your looking to gag you're sure to get your wish if you read the story about Leonardo Decaprio being raped by a bear. What was Hollywood thinking? I could hardly believe my eyes upon see that title in current events! Evidently....... Hollywood actually made such a film. How sick - truly a sign of the moral decay of our society - just unbelievable.

So ...

The idea to make the country more moral is to elect a man who has had three wives, publicly cheated on them, has gone bankrupt multiple times, and was part of professional wrestling.

And no doubt, you'll find some bizarre rationalization for your support for Trump nonetheless.
Yes. I'm voting for Trump to become my President. Not my Pastor. Nothing bizarre about it.

Your desperation is showing, Toro.

Good to see that morals are meaningless, then.

Apparently, God is secondary to you.

Trump-Cruz
That is the ticket to the White House.
No, that's the ticket for a democratic landslide.
I'm not in the tank for Trump................but understand that he is popular because the people are fed up with our gov't period..............he feeds on it.........and it's working.......................

To your post on Carson................I'm gonna vote for him.........soft spoken or not........as I agree with a lot of his policies.........and think he's an honest man..............I'll take an Honest man over the pack of Liars..........any day of the week.

Speaking of Lying...................Is Hillary a Liar..................

If Carson is honest, what about his theory of the pyramids being grain storage silos that were designed and built by Joseph?

You're FULL OF SHIT!

Only 18% of college educated republicans believe Trumps lies. The ignorant ones absorb everything Trump says .. he depends on them.

Forum List

Back