Wyoming GOP Icon Alan Simpson Rips Into 'Spoiled Brat Trump,' Urges Him to 'Stop the Squeal' After Taping Ad For Liz Cheney

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Former Republican Sen. Alan Simpson: Liz Cheney isn’t “after Trump”

“She is stating what is obvious to many Americans: That this is a wrecking ball of democracy,” the Wyoming political icon said

the funniest Senator ever, my favorite!

“She is stating what is obvious to many Americans: That this is a wrecking ball of democracy,” the Wyoming political icon said

019BA199-1146-4B05-BC73-A29C68A7072E.gif

I liked voting for Simpson. Boy, he's gotta be old.

Simpson, who served three terms as a senator from Wyoming, is the old-fashioned version of a Republican — a fiscal hawk but hands off on social issues such as gay marriage and abortion. Asked if his kind of Republican — moderate, willing to work with Democrats on solutions, and squarely at odds with many of the current president's positions — still existed and still considered themselves Republicans, he said yes.

"They're out there. They're called RINOs."

His views on immigration are an example of the kind of politician he has been — conservative, grounded in difficult-to-dispute logic, and neither soft nor hard enough to satisfy the extremes on either side. No, the country is not full and Wyoming is proof it's not, he said.

However, "the first duty of a sovereign nation is to control its borders. That doesn't mean be xenophobic." But refugee status should mean a high likelihood of being killed if returned to the home country.

"That's not who's at the border."

Old school GOP. They are nearly extinct in the current party…

Last edited:

No idea who that is

But he just exposed himself as a uniparty doooosh

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Alan is a Neocon elitest. has been for decades.... Speaking of squealing... He needs to just shut up...

I love it... Liz is getting her ass handed to her by us Wyoming citizens. And now the national lib media is howling like the bitches they are... Priceless... The dark money flowing in for Liz is huge...

Another senile putz, born in 1931.

Forum List

Back