The best thing Trump has going for him = the Clintons as a "comparison"

Trump raped a woman and settled with her out of court.

There are at least a dozen women who have accused Cowardly Lyin' Donald of assault.

He just grabs them by the pussy, you know?

Assuming it's true that Trump raped a woman and settled out of court, what on Earth business it of yours if the woman involved decided she's rather have a lump of money than see Trump charged with a crime? Her body her choice, amiright?
So it's cool with you to assault a woman and then buy her off like Clinton did, eh?

Is that what I said?

No, I believe what I said was is that it's cool with me if a woman who has been the victim of sexual assault decides that she's okay with monetary reparations in lieu of criminal charges.

Now if turns out that it wasn't her choice, that's another matter entirely.
The OP claimed Trump had paid off women for consensual sex.

My reply was to explode that lie of omission.

All caught up now? Do you need me to explain any of the big words?

Yeah you exploded it by making a claim with no evidence to back it up LOL
I just posted evidence of several women who have accused Trump of sexual assault, dipshit.

Their claims are just as valid as any made against Clinton.

Let me know if you need help with any of the big words.

The woman I said earlier had accused Trump of rape actually accused him of attempted rape. Trump settled out of court.

When Trump bragged during the 2016 campaign "I never settle", he was lying out of his ass. He has settled countless lawsuits out of court.

The best thing Trump has going for him = the Clintons as a "comparison"

This is what is known as a tu quoque fallacy. It is by far the favorite tactic of Trumptards.

Whenever they are confronted by yet another scandal involving Trump, all the poor bastards can do is blubber, "B-b-b-b-b-b-but Clinton! :206:".

The dumb fucks don't realize that when they do that, they are openly admitting Trump is just as bad a Clinton.

Trump is karma's way of bitch slapping the pseudocons with their own hypocrisy.

It's Okay If Trump Does It!™

trumpclinton.jpg

I just start kissing them. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy.

My disgusting poon hound is better than your disgusting poon hound.
Bingo.

The behaviors of both - from taking advantage of a young, star-struck intern and using her as an ashtray in the Oval Office, to banging hookers and conspiring to pay them off - are pretty lousy. And their obedient little tribes only "see" the "other" guy.

This is, and was, all about politics, and it's pretty obvious.

JFK was as bad as Clinton and he's been cannonized by the Dems.

Whenever they are confronted by yet another scandal involving Trump, all the poor bastards can do is blubber, "B-b-b-b-b-b-but Clinton! :206:".

The dumb fucks don't realize that when they do that, they are openly admitting Trump is just as bad a Clinton.

I think they know; they just don't care.

Bingo.

The behaviors of both - from taking advantage of a young, star-struck intern and using her as an ashtray in the Oval Office, to banging hookers and conspiring to pay them off - are pretty lousy. And their obedient little tribes only "see" the "other" guy.

Yup. He was a notorious bed hopper. All the press knew it in those days it wasn't reported.

JFK would never make it to the WH today. Not with the 24 hour news cycle and reporters who report everything.

Bingo.

Yeah, folks tend dismiss his gross cheating since his head was blown off by Oswald and Ted Cruz’s dad. :lol:

Bingo.

It's all about the letter after the name.

I think they know; they just don't care.

an alternate view >>>> that which the Clintons DID---
they DID whilst in possession of political POWER ----
that which Donnie did------he did as rich guy----not
elected to office. I believe ---sorta----that which the
Clintons did is called MALFEASANCE

I well remember Rudy Giuliani on the Sunday talking head shows whining about a "perjury trap" when the Republicans impeached Clinton for lying about a blowjob.

Oh wait...

it is ironic that at the same time in which american people were sharing info in revolutionary innovative ways, the media would instead change the narrative by lying and creating phychological operations against americans and trump

In 2008, Donald Trump said George W. Bush should’ve been impeached

BLITZER: Nancy Pelosi, the Speaker?

TRUMP: When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I'm very impressed by her. I think she's a very impressive person, I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn't do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It just seemed like she was really going to look to impeach Bush and get him out of office. Which personally I think would have been a wonderful thing.

BLITZER: To impeach him?

TRUMP: For the war! For the war! Well, he lied! He got us into the war with lies! I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant. They tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies, by lying. By saying they had weapons of mass destruction.

What I want to know, why are the evangelicals so quiet?
Perhaps for the same reason that we didn't hear a peep from the NOW crowd from 1993-2000?
I saw one of their rallies on C-Span in the 1990's....One woman went to the podium and said: If men don't stop beating on women she was gonna kick all the men's ass."
But, using Clinton as an example to measure Trump means that Trump is already guilty..

Forum List

Back