Which sexual misconduct was worse Bill Clinton's or Kavabaugh's

Whose sexual misconducts were worse, Bill Clinton's or Brett Kavanaugh's (even if true)

• Bill Clinton

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Brett Kavanaugh

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
No. Can’t you read? You dodged my question earlier. Why has Bill Clinton’s rapes convinced you that rape is okay?
It decidedly has NOT convinced my that rape is okay.

Rape victims who are 3 decades late in coming forward, and who can't remember specifics, are not credible enough to even get a second look. That's what I am saying.

You are the idiots making rape less credible by bringing up this 30-year-old bullshit for political purposes. You are the idiots making justice more difficult.

No. Can’t you read? You dodged my question earlier. Why has Bill Clinton’s rapes convinced you that rape is okay?
It decidedly has NOT convinced my that rape is okay.

Rape victims who are 3 decades late in coming forward, and who can't remember specifics, are not credible enough to even get a second look. That's what I am saying.

You are the idiots making rape less credible by bringing up this 30-year-old bullshit for political purposes. You are the idiots making justice more difficult.
^ Says the guy demonizing a victim of violent crime for petty political gain :rolleyes:

Man, the tards never get tired of this tu quoque fallacy.

Any time a Republican is caught doing something wrong..."B-b-b-b-b-b-b-but Clinton!"

It's the argument of a five year old. "Billy did it, too!"

Pseudocons have dragged the GOP and the cause of conservatism right down into the sewer.

Man, the tards never get tired of this tu quoque fallacy.

Any time a Republican is caught doing something wrong..."B-b-b-b-b-b-b-but Clinton!"

It's the argument of a five year old. "Billy did it, too!"

Pseudocons have dragged the GOP and the cause of conservatism right down into the sewer.
I know, but the unadulterated hypocrisy and pure political motivation of this Kavanaugh bullshit are entirely relevant.

The Dems pulled this bullshit in the 80s with Bork, then with Thomas. The GOP tried to fuck with duly elected Bill Clinton in retaliation, then again with Garland (in retaliation for Dems doing the same [election year bullshit]) and now the Dems are retaliating against their retaliation that the GOP is retaliating for, which was caused by their retaliation.

We really do need a third option.

Since nothing has been proven against Kav and its all he said she said. No witnesses. No proof. I'd say Clinton was way worse than Kav will ever be.

Says the guy demonizing a victim of violent crime for petty political gain
I am not demonizing a victim. I am demonizing non-credible, alleged victim who is 3 decades late in bringing this forward.

You have accepted this allegation as true because you want it to be true. I have questioned it because it is severely remote in time and not corroborated by any other witnesses to the event or specific incident.

Since nothing has been proven against Kav and its all he said she said. No witnesses. No proof. I'd say Clinton was way worse than Kav will ever be.
Clinton was consensual conduct

Recall Bubba's escapades: Bill Clinton sexual misconduct allegations - Wikipedia
Jennifer Flowers (consensual affair)
Raping Juanita Brodderick in 1978
Leslie Millwe sexual assault in 1980
Exposing himself to Paula Jones in 1991
Groping Kathleen Willey in 1993
Using a cigar on intern Monica Lewinsky (consensual slut)
NONE OF CLINTON'S "SEX CRIMES" RESULTED IN PUNISHMENT, LYING ABOUT IT COST HIM HIS LAW LICENSE.

Listing Kavanaugh's: "fondling/groping at a high school beer party" 36 years earlier in High School (doubtful it even happened)

Point being that Kavanaugh cannot be punished if his "crime" was less severe than Bill Clinton's.
The GOP cannot allow a double standard to exist.
Bill Clinton was impeached

Republicans are offering Kavanaugh a one day hearing

Bill Clinton was impeached for perjury.

Recall Bubba's escapades: Bill Clinton sexual misconduct allegations - Wikipedia
NONE OF CLINTON'S "SEX CRIMES" RESULTED IN PUNISHMENT, LYING ABOUT IT COST HIM HIS LAW LICENSE.

Listing Kavanaugh's: "fondling/groping at a high school beer party" 36 years earlier in High School (doubtful it even happened)

Point being that Kavanaugh cannot be punished if his "crime" was less severe than Bill Clinton's.
Both are unfit to serve in the Supreme Court. Unless you’re one of those republicans who now approve of rape because you think Bill Clinton raped somebody?

Just because Kavanaugh didn't do it doesn't mean that Bill didn't do it.

Leftists commit crimes, then pretend that if they committed a crime, then everybody else has too.

Nope.

Kavanaugh didn't assault anybody.
Clinton did.
Clinton got away with sexual assault.

Kavanaugh was falsely accused of sexual assault.

Not the same things.

Clinton and Kavanaugh are both rapists. Same amount of evidence, but you only condemn one becayse of your petty politics? Really shameless and disgraceful.

Both are unfit to serve in the Supreme Court. Unless you’re one of those republicans who now approve of rape because you think Bill Clinton raped somebody?

I see you have convicted Kavanaugh, based on what evidence dummy?
The number of accusers amd witnesses. Do you think it was wrong for people to attack Bill Clinton?
Why did Clinton pay J Flowers $850,000?

Says the guy demonizing a victim of violent crime for petty political gain
I am not demonizing a victim. I am demonizing non-credible, alleged victim who is 3 decades late in bringing this forward.

You have accepted this allegation as true because you want it to be true. I have questioned it because it is severely remote in time and not corroborated by any other witnesses to the event or specific incident.
She has at least 4 witnesses, passed a polygraph, has 2 fellow victim accusers, and has peoplensaying it would have been in line with Kavanaugh’s behavior. And you want the vote to happen before any of that can be examined as you villify and attack the victims.

After first lying his ass off, Clinton admitted to it once he found out Monica had a keepsake of the expression of love he’d left on her blue dress. Thus, guilty as charged.

Kavanaugh has merely been accused of something that allegedly took place at some unknown time and place that apparently no one knows, including Ms. Ford.

The two aren’t comparable at all.
Clinton did not rape Lewinski amd that’s not even the topic of this thread.

Katherine Willey was the rape accusation and Jones was exposing himself to her. Whether it was consensual or not is the debate. There is more evidence on Clinton then on Kavanaugh. However neither had or have enough evidence to ever say it happened.

REPORT: Supreme Court nominee Seymour Butts has been accused of killing six women in college.

TARD: Hitler was way worse! So we should make Seymour Butts a Supreme Court judge!

Just because Kavanaugh didn't do it doesn't mean that Bill didn't do it.

Leftists commit crimes, then pretend that if they committed a crime, then everybody else has too.

Nope.

Kavanaugh didn't assault anybody.
Clinton did.
Clinton got away with sexual assault.

Kavanaugh was falsely accused of sexual assault.

Not the same things.

Clinton and Kavanaugh are both rapists. Same amount of evidence, but you only condemn one becayse of your petty politics? Really shameless and disgraceful.

I see you have convicted Kavanaugh, based on what evidence dummy?
The number of accusers amd witnesses. Do you think it was wrong for people to attack Bill Clinton?
Why did Clinton pay J Flowers $850,000?

Who knows? Now yes or no, since Clinton was never found guilty, was it wrong for people to attack him?

She has at least 4 witnesses
Not to the incident or even the existence of the alleged high school party.

passed a polygraph
She probably believes it's true or is a loon, or both. That is not evidence that the event actually occurred.

and has peoplensaying it would have been in line with Kavanaugh’s behavior
Who?

When?

Anything within the last 10 years (which is generally considered the line on past conduct being too remote in time for character evidence)?

And you want the vote to happen before any of that can be examined as you villify and attack the victims.
Why didn't Diane Frankenstein want it to be examined back in June, when she had the information?

I am not vilifying the victim, other than calling her a liar or grossly mistaken.

Forum List

Back