Which sexual misconduct was worse Bill Clinton's or Kavabaugh's

Whose sexual misconducts were worse, Bill Clinton's or Brett Kavanaugh's (even if true)

• Bill Clinton

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Brett Kavanaugh

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
Recall Bubba's escapades: Bill Clinton sexual misconduct allegations - Wikipedia
Jennifer Flowers (consensual affair)
Raping Juanita Brodderick in 1978
Leslie Millwe sexual assault in 1980
Exposing himself to Paula Jones in 1991
Groping Kathleen Willey in 1993
Using a cigar on intern Monica Lewinsky (consensual slut)
NONE OF CLINTON'S "SEX CRIMES" RESULTED IN PUNISHMENT, LYING ABOUT IT COST HIM HIS LAW LICENSE.

Listing Kavanaugh's: "fondling/groping at a high school beer party" 36 years earlier in High School (doubtful it even happened)

Point being that Kavanaugh cannot be punished if his "crime" was less severe than Bill Clinton's.
The GOP cannot allow a double standard to exist.
lol

Conservatives, masters of the red herring fallacy.

You call it a red herring, we call it a double standard. Not going to allow it, Vote Kavanaugh onto the USSC ASAP.

She saw him gang rape other women and after being groped and abused by him, suspects he gang raped her as well. No doubt that majes you think even better of him.
You have already made up your mind. Why don't we all just do the same and put it to a vote?

Explain why a vote couldn't clear all this shit up right now.

She saw him gang rape other women and after being groped and abused by him, suspects he gang raped her as well. No doubt that majes you think even better of him.
You have already made up your mind. Why don't we all just do the same and put it to a vote?

Explain why a vote couldn't clear all this shit up right now.
He hasn't made up his mind..he's lying..

Recall Bubba's escapades: Bill Clinton sexual misconduct allegations - Wikipedia
NONE OF CLINTON'S "SEX CRIMES" RESULTED IN PUNISHMENT, LYING ABOUT IT COST HIM HIS LAW LICENSE.

Listing Kavanaugh's: "fondling/groping at a high school beer party" 36 years earlier in High School (doubtful it even happened)

Point being that Kavanaugh cannot be punished if his "crime" was less severe than Bill Clinton's.
REPORT: Supreme Court nominee Seymour Butts has been accused of killing six women in college.

TARD: Hitler was way worse! So we should make Seymour Butts a Supreme Court judge!

Stupid analogy. We're not going to allow a double standard. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

If Clinton and Kobe can rape and get away with it, stop trying to hang Kavanaugh for chikin shit high school rumors. Vote Kavanaugh onto the USSC ASAP before hundreds more crazy drunk bitches claim they had sex with Kavanaugh. The 3d one kept going to the beer parties even after she claimed being gang raped at them?! WTF??

She admitted she was an adult. If she knowingly allowed this to happen she is complicit in that rape and all others that came after it at the other 10 House parties she says she attended I think she should be prosecuted

Bill Clinton was impeached

Republicans are offering Kavanaugh a one day hearing
Kavanaugh is totally innocent.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

So was Bill Clinton

The thread premise illustrates just how stupid and dishonest most conservatives are.

The thread also fails as a false comparison fallacy – Kavanaugh is the Supreme Court nominee, not Clinton.

And however one might subjectively perceive the actions of either individual, it in no way mitigates or lessens the severity of Kavanaugh’s conduct, and that his conduct is a legitimate criterion to determine whether Kavanaugh’s appointment is warranted.

I think it makes more sense to say Clinton and trump since they both were presidents.
Clinton’s three trump’s 23.

Funny trump still has three lawsuits from three different women outstanding against him.

Both are unfit to serve in the Supreme Court. Unless you’re one of those republicans who now approve of rape because you think Bill Clinton raped somebody?

How can you "rape" someone if you never had sex until way after college? The drunk bitches are lying like for the Duke Lacross Team. Who was raped? No one claimed rape, just groping. Stop lying.

Dude.....be honest with yourself. If Trump appointed Satan himself you will find excuses.....you guys chose your camp, and are willing to lie to yourself constantly. I lean liberal although I'm conservative, due to the right being racist and bigoted....but I would side with the truth and justice. you Trump followers, are not prepared to debunk his lies, his appointments, his sexual misconduct, his lawsuits and the screwing of ordinary man and women, his bullying....etc...and it's sad, because you stripped yourself of being free thinkers and surrendered yourself to one of the crookedest human being in modern history.

False narrative.

Kavanaugh has no sexual misconduct.

The thread premise illustrates just how stupid and dishonest most conservatives are.

The thread also fails as a false comparison fallacy – Kavanaugh is the Supreme Court nominee, not Clinton.

And however one might subjectively perceive the actions of either individual, it in no way mitigates or lessens the severity of Kavanaugh’s conduct, and that his conduct is a legitimate criterion to determine whether Kavanaugh’s appointment is warranted.
The other failure is that Kavanaugh has no sexual misconduct.

Why do you people try to defend the cheap trash now running the executive branch of our government? trump? pigpence? Is this what the "heartland" is all about? Garbage? If you are a voter in "flyover country," is this what you are about and wish to bring to the United States of America?
It's not a popularity contest, it's running the most powerful nation that ever existed. Trump is doing well with that.

Bullshit. I don't like cheap whores, and he is one of those who hates half of the nation. His performance sucks, in addition. Foreign policy? Diplomacy, environment, he's a 'ho. As backup, he's got this sex thing, pigpence. trump and pigpence were sent here to bring our nation down into the gutter. I never thought that I would see this in my life. What a disgrace.

Why do you people try to defend the cheap trash now running the executive branch of our government? trump? pigpence? Is this what the "heartland" is all about? Garbage? If you are a voter in "flyover country," is this what you are about and wish to bring to the United States of America?
It's not a popularity contest, it's running the most powerful nation that ever existed. Trump is doing well with that.

Bullshit. I don't like cheap whores, and he is one of those who hates half of the nation. His performance sucks, in addition. Foreign policy? Diplomacy, environment, he's a 'ho. As backup, he's got this sex thing, pigpence. trump and pigpence were sent here to bring our nation down into the gutter. I never thought that I would see this in my life. What a disgrace.
Why lie, you know you like cheap whores. They power Planned Parenthood, after all.

Bill was a proven sexual predator with a sensational appetite for young girls.

Kavanaugh is a victim of democrats who use their bad habits as a weapon.

So was Bill Clinton
ROFL! You couldn't have more convincing proof of the man's guilt.

Both are unfit to serve in the Supreme Court. Unless you’re one of those republicans who now approve of rape because you think Bill Clinton raped somebody?

Just because Kavanaugh didn't do it doesn't mean that Bill didn't do it.

Leftists commit crimes, then pretend that if they committed a crime, then everybody else has too.

Nope.

Kavanaugh didn't assault anybody.
Clinton did.
Clinton got away with sexual assault.

Kavanaugh was falsely accused of sexual assault.

Not the same things.

Clinton and Kavanaugh are both rapists. Same amount of evidence, but you only condemn one becayse of your petty politics? Really shameless and disgraceful.

WTF with rapists. Was Kavanaugh accused of raping someone?

Yes. Are you stupid?

Sigh....dumbass.

I guess I can't have a conversation with a person inflicted with TDS. Stay blind to your affliction and carry on.

Forum List

Back