The Best Sermons - Food for Your spirit

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
The best sermons will feed your faith and starve your doubt. They will draw you nearer to God and take your faith to new heights. They will purify your soul and purge sin from your life. In the times we are living in it is good to ,listen to and read sermons from the heroes of the faith / Ministers of the Gospel who lived holy unto the LORD and preached the true Gospel of Jesus Christ. I pray the readers / listeners are blessed today!

Scriptures are posted on some posts to confirm the Word and to minister to the reader.

Last edited:
Jeremiah is an attention whore who uses God's name to seek attention and personal praise, particularly on the Internet.

Jeremiah has been exposed as a fraud.

Last edited:
The eyes of the Lord are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
-Proverbs 15:3

This is not an old sermon - this is a message I heard the other night that is from a brother in the LORD with a pure heart and he could just have well have delivered the message 100 years ago as he could now - although the LORD's warning is a dire one for today - the Church is in deep trouble - and is sound asleep! Listen to this message and let it penetrate your heart today!

Listen to this man - he was a Baptist preacher and says he was not saved! Listen to his message today! This is what the Preachers should be preaching from every pulpit in America. Are you saved today?

Jeremiah 8 20 The harvest is past the summer has ended and we are not saved.

Context
[URL='http://biblehub.com/jeremiah/8.htm']Jeremiah Weeps for his People

19Behold, listen! The cry of the daughter of my people from a distant land: "Is the LORD not in Zion? Is her King not within her?" "Why have they provoked Me with their graven images, with foreign idols?" 20"Harvest is past, summer is ended, And we are not saved." 21For the brokenness of the daughter of my people I am broken; I mourn, dismay has taken hold of me.…
Cross References

Jeremiah 8:19
Listen to the cry of my people from a land far away: "Is the LORD not in Zion? Is her King no longer there?" "Why have they aroused my anger with their images, with their worthless foreign idols?"

Jeremiah 8:21
Since my people are crushed, I am crushed; I mourn, and horror grips me.[/URL]

Forum List

Back