The Best President Money Can Buy?

so you don't know, either.
thanks.

do you need to see pictures? some scripture, perhaps? I take it your sensitive pussy is smarting from having such a daft reference to music swatted out of the air?

Yes I'm sure crack and pot are involved with these donors as well as cash. :lol:

idiot

it's amusing to see the right getting so pissed off about the money Obama is raising :lol:

bet you wish McCain had opted out of public financing too eh? although it would probably be more humiliating if he had...

idiot

it's amusing to see the right getting so pissed off about the money Obama is raising :lol:

bet you wish McCain had opted out of public financing too eh? although it would probably be more humiliating if he had...
If Obamy wins it will be amusing to see you Democrats denying the donation scam that is occurring, as well as the voter fraud that is planned. If you had a better candidate you wouldn't have to break the laws.

If Obamy wins it will be amusing to see you Democrats denying the donation scam that is occurring, as well as the voter fraud that is planned. If you had a better candidate you wouldn't have to break the laws.

And its funny to see you Cons deny all of the laws that Bush has broken, all the scandalous back room deals he's made for greed, starting a BS war for his own personal gain, but then going after Clinton for getting oral sex in the oval office. :clap2:

By Obama’s own admission, more than half of his contributions have come from small donors giving $200 or less. But unlike John McCain’s campaign, Obama won’t release the names of these donors.

Newsmax.com – Obama’s Secret Campaign Cash: Has $63 Million Flowed from Foreign Sources?

So much for the politics of change... Sounds like more of the let's hide things from the people government we've come to know...

I don't understand how you can possibly blame Obama for the current election laws. It clearly states that the information for donations under $200 does not need to be released, so why should he have to? He is clearly within his legal rights as a candidate. If you really have a problem with it, then complain about the law, not the person. People may be taking advantage of the current system, but that is not his fault. Stop crying about it. You are just upset that McCain can't even remotely keep up with Obama's fund raising. Why are you all such babies?

By Obama’s own admission, more than half of his contributions have come from small donors giving $200 or less. But unlike John McCain’s campaign, Obama won’t release the names of these donors.

Newsmax.com – Obama’s Secret Campaign Cash: Has $63 Million Flowed from Foreign Sources?

So much for the politics of change... Sounds like more of the let's hide things from the people government we've come to know...

It would be interesting to know what Obama is hiding. I think most of us have a good idea.

This explains why he has so many $199.99 donations. :eusa_whistle:

Yea...it does. What is your point? People are working the system. Shocking. He is still not doing anything illegal. It is not like he controls the people that are making these donations. Another pointless post by glock. Congratulations.

Yea...it does. What is your point? People are working the system. Shocking. He is still not doing anything illegal. It is not like he controls the people that are making these donations. Another pointless post by glock. Congratulations.
Correction: George Soros and the Messiah of Change are working the system. It doesn't surprise me that would not bother you. :eusa_whistle:

Correction: George Soros and the Messiah of Change are working the system. It doesn't surprise me that would not bother you. :eusa_whistle:

Have you ever heard of these little things called "proof" or "evidence" when you make these claims? Just saying that these are the two working the system does not make them true. Then again, I am expecting Republicans to tell the truth or substantiate their claims; silly me. Either way, tell me this; whose fault it is that these two men can work the system and get away with it? Who wrote the election laws to allow this? Sources would be nice.

Have you ever heard of these little things called "proof" or "evidence" when you make these claims? Just saying that these are the two working the system does not make them true. Then again, I am expecting Republicans to tell the truth or substantiate their claims; silly me. Either way, tell me this; whose fault it is that these two men can work the system and get away with it? Who wrote the election laws to allow this? Sources would be nice.
That's sorta the issue, ain't it? Only the Messiah of Change can provide the evidence.

That's sorta the issue, ain't it? Only the Messiah of Change can provide the evidence.

The system has flaws. That is the issue. Trying to say that is Obama is a criminal or is somehow engaged in illegal behavior because of the current system is stupid. It has nothing to do with him. If that is the only proof that there is, how can you make such claims? You obviously are just making things up. What sense does that make?

The system has flaws. That is the issue. Trying to say that is Obama is a criminal or is somehow engaged in illegal behavior because of the current system is stupid. It has nothing to do with him. If that is the only proof that there is, how can you make such claims? You obviously are just making things up. What sense does that make?
If the Messiah of Change where truly honest and pure as he claims then he would have his minions list the names. :eusa_whistle:

If the Messiah of Change where truly honest and pure as he claims then he would have his minions list the names. :eusa_whistle:

Why? Give me one good reason why he should? How is his "honesty" attached to the donations that he receives? Anyone can send in money to a candidate.

Why? Give me one good reason why he should? How is his "honesty" attached to the donations that he receives? Anyone can send in money to a candidate.
Sending money leaves a paper trail. This is the age of connected computers, so compiling a list of donors is easy. The only way not to leave a trail is to pay cash. How many people hand over 2 bills to a guy that knocked on your door? Certaintly Democrats aren't that dumb.

Again, if he was as honest and pure as he claims, I wouldn't have to ask him to list his donors.

Sending money leaves a paper trail. This is the age of connected computers, so compiling a list of donors is easy. The only way not to leave a trail is to pay cash. How many people hand over 2 bills to a guy that knocked on your door? Certaintly Democrats aren't that dumb.

Again, if he was as honest and pure as he claims, I wouldn't have to ask him to list his donors.

...one day you will answer me question straight up...one day...

Forum List

Back