The Best President Money Can Buy?

I know, did you hear any of the wingers complaining when the repubs outraised and outspent dems?

Not once...

Thats because what we are seeing here is the typical hypocritical bullshit that the grand old party is known for when it comes to crying about something they have thoroughly enjoyed in the past. It's funny as hell to see the party of white collar wealth cry about being out donated. For real.

:badgrin:

Anyone with a lick of sense knows that's where the cash is coming from. :eusa_whistle:

HA! yea, stupid.. George Soros is the fucking boogeyman..

meanwhile, go ahead and continue to ignore the role RUPERT FUCKING MURDOCH plays in your right wing media empire. Gosh, that bloke sure is broke and NOT quick to invest in republicans!

:lol:

Is that the best you can do? What's wrong you can't dispute the facts to you go personal...big surprise there... LOL

What the hell is factual about Obama doing well fundraising cause so many people like him and your idiotic ass tries to turn it into "the best President money can buy? Nothing factual about that at all, thats just your opinion. Now, if you said George Bush was the best President money can buy, then you could support that with facts since its ALREADY happened

sorry, don't own one.
is it like a regular stoning with music?

I have no doubt that glockmail types wheel the piano and organ out to such an event but I highly doubt if your elementary play on words would reflect the sound being heard.

Obama found a way to beat the right on their strength - money.

They are pissed off and now of course have to bring in Soros, because we know Obama couldn't have done this on his own.

Just think, if anyone can now tap into the internet, the rich won't have the pull they have had in the past.:clap2:

What a bunch of whiney babies.

Money is no longer the strength of the right. It's now become their achilles heal.......

The Best President Money Can Buy?

Clearly if we were really interested in shopping around, we could find a better POTUS offshore at a real discount.

Hell, import everything else, don't we?

I say we outsource our entire Legislative, Executive and Judiciary branches

Then after we do that, we need can tell our federal government pensioners that their pension funds are as bankrupted as most of ours are becoming, too.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the whole FREE TRADE mythos would suddenly become very unpopular if we did that.

By Obama’s own admission, more than half of his contributions have come from small donors giving $200 or less. But unlike John McCain’s campaign, Obama won’t release the names of these donors.

Newsmax.com – Obama’s Secret Campaign Cash: Has $63 Million Flowed from Foreign Sources?

So much for the politics of change... Sounds like more of the let's hide things from the people government we've come to know...

havent' we gone over this already? Obama isn't required to release the names of donors who give less than $200.00 and speaking as one of those donors I'd be PISSED if my name were released. There are a lot of crackpots out there ya know...

havent' we gone over this already? Obama isn't required to release the names of donors who give less than $200.00 and speaking as one of those donors I'd be PISSED if my name were released. There are a lot of crackpots out there ya know...
Yes I'm sure crack and pot are involved with these donors as well as cash. :lol:

Forum List

Back