The Best of Archie Bunker on Politics

I guess the Republicans missed the part where Archie was supposed to be a clown like figure. Imagine taking the words of the clown and forming policy around it?

My favorite was when he suggested passing out guns to all passengers on a plane so if someone tried something...
it was a comedy--not real
Candy..are you a male of female?
Candy is not the name for a man

I guess the Republicans missed the part where Archie was supposed to be a clown like figure. Imagine taking the words of the clown and forming policy around it?

My favorite was when he suggested passing out guns to all passengers on a plane so if someone tried something...

That the right wing posters here sound just like Archie bunker is quite telling

Archie for POTUS

Your problem is that you have no sense of humor, so metro sexual, politically correct, so young, you just don’t get it. Must be hard to live a life devoid of satire and a hardy laugh. Speaking of such, Laugh In was a great show as well, unfortunately in today’s world R&M would have ended up persecuted for sexual assault for what they joked about.
I guess this is what life is about in a world devoid of masculinity and sexual identity. So serious.

Your problem is that you have no sense of humor, so metro sexual, politically correct, so young, you just don’t get it. Must be hard to live a life devoid of satire and a hardy laugh. Speaking of such, Laugh In was a great show as well, unfortunately in today’s world R&M would have ended up persecuted for sexual assault for what they joked about.
I guess this is what life is about in a world devoid of masculinity and sexual identity. So serious.

I found All in the Family hilarious and watching re-runs incredibly interesting. That you guys think the Archie-isms are viable solutions is funny as well

I found All in the Family hilarious and watching re-runs incredibly interesting. That you guys think the Archie-isms are viable solutions is funny as well
Every celeb hits it out of the park here and there on the political scene, so you are against celebs having political opinions now ???? Best not tell the left, because they would have a huge problem with you after that.

Forum List

Back