The Best of Archie Bunker on Politics

I was in Carter's gas lines. Thank God those days are over!

And seriously they are, gas will go down more.

Nowadays they'd want to have Archie Politically corrected.

Nowadays they'd want to have Archie Politically corrected.
No deal!

His son dying from a dope overdose really hurt him.

I loved that show, too. Shot in Covington, GA. The "Police Station" for "In the Heat of the Night" was actually the Covington library.

414DYKd3j5L._SX425_.jpg

You're Welcome!

414DYKd3j5L._SX425_.jpg

You're Welcome!

Are you Trump and Exxon? :eek:

No really, in Carter years, the gas wells stopped pumping in Texas and refineries shut down.

He was a globalist, the 1st of ..okay..Reagan wasn't, but Bush, Clinton, Bush, and Obama were.

Last edited:

It's hard to believe you've stayed alive that long, yet remained so ignorant; those gas lines you and I waited in were retaliation for grain prices increasing four-fold outside the US:

https://michael-hudson.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/superimperialism.pdf (P. 8)

"It is significant that the most recent dollar decline started in late spring, 2002, soon after Pres. Bush announced steel tariffs that are illegal under international law while Alan Greenspan at the Federal Reserve Board lowered interest rates in an attempt to slow the U.S. stock-market plunge.

"These acts recall the 1971-72 'chicken war' between America and Europe, and the grain embargo that quadrupled wheat prices outside of the United States.

"It was this embargo that inspired OPEC to enact matching increases in oil prices to maintain terms-of-trade parity between oil and foodstuffs.

"The 'oil shock' was simply a reverberation of the U.S. grain shock."

Maybe you should read more and drink less?

Sad part, a majority on this website weren’t even born during this period, furthermore, if they had seen Sanford and Son they would crap in their dippers demanding a boycott, and removal of the shows off TV.
Funny how the dimbo’s haven’t changed in 30 plus years.

It's hard to believe you've stayed alive that long, yet remained so ignorant; those gas lines you and I waited in were retaliation for grain prices increasing four-fold outside the US:

https://michael-hudson.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/superimperialism.pdf (P. 8)

"It is significant that the most recent dollar decline started in late spring, 2002, soon after Pres. Bush announced steel tariffs that are illegal under international law while Alan Greenspan at the Federal Reserve Board lowered interest rates in an attempt to slow the U.S. stock-market plunge.

"These acts recall the 1971-72 'chicken war' between America and Europe, and the grain embargo that quadrupled wheat prices outside of the United States.

"It was this embargo that inspired OPEC to enact matching increases in oil prices to maintain terms-of-trade parity between oil and foodstuffs.

Why was that? Hmm? Because they wanted to do that Ethanol bullshit. Now STFU you bloviating Commie fuck. I've forgotten more than you'll ever learn, faggot.

Why was that? Hmm? Because they wanted to do that Ethanol bullshit. Now STFU you bloviating Commie fuck. I've forgotten more than you'll ever learn, faggot.
PitifulCloseBluefish-small.gif

I guess the Republicans missed the part where Archie was supposed to be a clown like figure. Imagine taking the words of the clown and forming policy around it?

My favorite was when he suggested passing out guns to all passengers on a plane so if someone tried something...

I guess the Republicans missed the part where Archie was supposed to be a clown like figure. Imagine taking the words of the clown and forming policy around it?

My favorite was when he suggested passing out guns to all passengers on a plane so if someone tried something...
Sound like this has struck a nerve with you Candy

Forum List

Back