The Best Gadgets Money Can Buy

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
WIRED’s Picks for 2015

Sony-R510C-Hero-582x247.jpg

The best TV under $500 is in my league

All the rest of them are @ WIRED's list of the best gadgets and gear you can buy in 2015

Wait for the after-Christmas sales. This year's Best are next year's also-rans.

>
sbh50-gallery-01-1240x840-3b19204c01357ab6b642b9ce8fe98a16.jpg

Sony SBH-50

Neatest tech toy. It's a small Bluetooth receiver.

I wear polo shirts at work, so I wear it under my shirt clipped to the v-neck. I can listen to something playing on the phone or if I get a call tap the button and answer the call. And since it's clipped inside my shirt near my head and has a mike for two-way, I don't even have to take the phone out of it's holster.

If YouTube or an audio book is running, press the volume rocker switch to "pause", another click restarts.

Also comes in handy if you are out shopping with your wife (which is not a spectator sport), I can listen to the news, stream TV, listen to a book, music or radio to while away the time.

When out and about I will normally only use one earbud leaving the other draped around my neck under the shirt. A small item clipped to your belt and "V" of a polo shirt with earphones under the shirt looks a lot less "weird" (to me) then walking around with headphones dangling or where one of those BlueTooth "horseshoe" rigs that you see people wearing.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CZC8Q34/?tag=ff0d01-20

>>>>

I don't think there's anything in the world more hilarious than watching someone doing something while talking on a Bluetooth.

Reminds me of a drunk mumbling to him/herself.

Forum List

Back