The best forum topic ever.

Solace

Rookie
Oct 29, 2010
I saw this on Facepunch.

TL;DR version:
We were in the comp lab, and a girl just gave a blowjob to my friend during class.

Long version:
So we had class in the Comp lab, we had nothing to do, we just played random flashgames, then I heard a "Wow, it's really hard" coming from the other side of the room. We sit like this in the back row:
whyyyyyy.png

The red circles are the girl and the guy, she is the one next to the wall. Blue is me, the other circles are other pepole.
So the guy(call him Tony) is facing the girl(Call her Eve) and I see her arm moving. I could not believe what I saw. Then I turned back a few minutes later, and her head was on the guys dick for 5-6 seconds. I told the guy who sits next to me to confirm what I am seeing. After that brief few seconds she got her head up, and acted normally.
I looked at the girl sitting next to them and asked what the fuck were they doing, she just shoke her head and said that she does not want to know.
Mind you that meanwhile our teacher was talking to us about random shit, since we had nothing to do. After class I gave Tony a high five and asked what the fuck happened. He said that they were talking about Eve's boyfriend and Tony said that he has a bigger dick. He got his dick out and after a "Wow that is big" she started jerking it and a few minutes later her head was moving up and down like a lowrider.
Why is this strange you ask? Well, other than this was during class, she has a boyfriend and she is 14, nothing

Facepunch

Trust me, California girl, Solace is no stranger to the "kiddie pool". It's where he makes his 'special' friends. His presence is usually betrayed by the trail of sweets (paedophile pellets) leading to the changing rooms.

Online sex pests are notoriously predictable.

Last edited:
Thats not even the best in the last 2 hours.

Let alone ever.

Do yourself a favor. Log out for a few years until you get a bit more seasoning.

Forum List

Back