The best boss in America

But the scum of the earth -- dimocraps, want to use the power of the Police State to FORCE people to do what he has done.

Fuck you you stupid mother fucker.
Maybe YOU can prove what YOU claim? Where and when has the government proposed 70K minimum wages?

Come on asshole. Prove what you say or shut the fuck up. OK?

Now this is doing the right thing, this is charity, this is what Jesus would do. Bu he had a choice,, again taxes is not charity
Seattle boss raises entire company s minimum wage to 70 000 Fox News

After hearing about a study that claimed income-- to a certain level-- directly affects one's emotional well-being, the founder of a Seattle-based credit card processing company announced Monday that he will take a large salary cut so he can increase the pay for each employee to at least $70,000 a year

It's a great experiment. If it pays off, others may follow suit. If he goes broke, at least he had the courage to try.

My gosh, he has explained it to you well.

Hey another idiot chimes in trying to claim that the lowest paid workers among us, IF they get a modest raise above the minimum wage, they will set in motion an inflationary cycle like the world has never seen.

What power a consumer making 8.50 an hour. What power the 4% of the work force making minimum wage has.

The problem assholes like you have is that you can't ever, never in your lives, prove what you claim. And you don't see that as a problem. You think you can just say something stupid and that makes it true.

If it wasn't so pathetic it would be really really funny.

You better hope that those all so powerful MW workers don't form a union. They will take over the world.
Also, I heard the price of Cadillac' s will skyrocket as all the MW workers by a new car with their raise. LMAO.
A minimum wage earner with the increase you are talking about, being able to fully support a family, and able to buy new cars. What kind of world are you living in?

Is it possible for you to say something less meaningful?

Is the man in question a devout Christian? What's your guess?

My guess is that you are incapable of posting anything relevant or on-topic.You are an assclown, after all.

Many nutters make that claim about me. It's an empty charge, of course. My comments are pretty much always relevant. That's basically what pisses nutters off.

Is the CEO of Gravity a devout Christian who religiously follows that teachings of your Christian god? It is a simple question....brought on by the claim that the OP made.

Anyone want to comment on that?

Now this is doing the right thing, this is charity, this is what Jesus would do. Bu he had a choice,, again taxes is not charity

After hearing about a study that claimed income-- to a certain level-- directly affects one's emotional well-being, the founder of a Seattle-based credit card processing company announced Monday that he will take a large salary cut so he can increase the pay for each employee to at least $70,000 a year

Studies have been done on companies that enacted unlimited vacation and sick time etc. Amazingly enough the workers STOPPED taking vacations. They were afraid that they would be compared (unfavorably it seems) to those who took less vacation.

The net result was more worker misery. I will be interested to see how this plays out.

I saw this guy on tv. He is a hippie, a smart one, who probably does yoga and even smokes pot. One thing you have to remember is he owns probably most of the stock in the company and has made many millions more just on the value of,the company. He will not miss that money. But I will say he made a coherent and reasoned explanation of why he is doing it and what benefit he expects from it. He very much is putting his money not so much where his,heart is, but where his head is. He expects concrete business results from this move.

As a staunch conservative I applaud this guy. He represents what conservatives believe in, individualism, initiative, and freedom. He had the freedom to do,what he wanted to do free of govt intrusion. He was able to bloom and succeed in a business that is least regulated by govt. and he was able to take his money and do what he wanted with it. I don't know anything about his business so I can't weigh in on its prospects, but I wish him the best. Remember having the freedom to succeed also means having the freedom to fail and while I want nothing from his success I do not want to be accosted if he fails, and the same goes for myself. He is an American success story and we should have more of them.

Many nutters make that claim about me. It's an empty charge, of course. My comments are pretty much always relevant. That's basically what pisses nutters off.

An empty charge? You're an assclown - you have the assclown flag flyinging - declaring to the world that you have an IQ < 40. I didn't pick your assclown avie - you did. Obviously you're proud of being mentally deficient.

Studies have been done on companies that enacted unlimited vacation and sick time etc. Amazingly enough the workers STOPPED taking vacations. They were afraid that they would be compared (unfavorably it seems) to those who took less vacation.

The net result was more worker misery. I will be interested to see how this plays out.

Please.....link to those studies. Thanks.

An empty charge? You're an assclown - you have the assclown flag flyinging - declaring to the world that you have an IQ < 40. I didn't pick your assclown avie - you did. Obviously you're proud of being mentally deficient.

Oh! You see my avatar and think you are seeing me! That's awesome!

Are you a fucking dog with an owner who can't take a good photo? Ya loser.

I saw this guy on tv. He is a hippie, a smart one, who probably does yoga and even smokes pot. One thing you have to remember is he owns probably most of the stock in the company and has made many millions more just on the value of,the company. He will not miss that money. But I will say he made a coherent and reasoned explanation of why he is doing it and what benefit he expects from it. He very much is putting his money not so much where his,heart is, but where his head is. He expects concrete business results from this move.

As a staunch conservative I applaud this guy. He represents what conservatives believe in, individualism, initiative, and freedom. He had the freedom to do,what he wanted to do free of govt intrusion. He was able to bloom and succeed in a business that is least regulated by govt. and he was able to take his money and do what he wanted with it. I don't know anything about his business so I can't weigh in on its prospects, but I wish him the best. Remember having the freedom to succeed also means having the freedom to fail and while I want nothing from his success I do not want to be accosted if he fails, and the same goes for myself. He is an American success story and we should have more of them.

A hippie!

You crack me up.

Please.....link to those studies. Thanks.

Google is your friend....

"In theory, Virgin’s rule, which currently applies U.S. and U.K. employees, should increase productivity and attract talent. Let workers take the time they need for their personal lives, so the thinking goes, and they will devote their work time wholly to their jobs.

But there are downsides. Lotte Bailyn, a professor emeritus at the MIT Sloan School of Management, told The Huffington Post the lack of structure may make workers less comfortable with taking vacations.

“This sounds not well thought-out,” Bailyn said in an interview. “People take less time off because they feel they’re not sure if this is really a commitment to them or that this is more a PR thing.”

She said employees will look to senior staff to set the standards for how much time off is appropriate.

“Typically, without any guidelines or structures, people don’t quite know what to make of this,” Bailyn said. “They tend to fall back on expectations they have formed in previous terms.”"

Virgin s Unlimited Vacation Plan For Workers May Not Be As Good As It Seems

The Limits of Unlimited Vacation

No, we KNOW we are seeing you!:badgrin:

Lame ass mod.

Those are studies?

Lame ass mod.

Those are studies?

Lame ass clown, no, but you can look up the Professor and find the studies through her CV. I am leaving to pick my girl up from school so don't have the time to dig them up. You do.

Lame ass mod.

Those are studies?

Lame ass clown, no, but you can look up the Professor and find the studies through her CV. I am leaving to pick my girl up from school so don't have the time to dig them up. You do.

I'll wait for you. You mentioned studies. I would like to see the studies. Take your time.

Forum List

Back