The best boss in America

Anyone with a brain understands that increased expenses means increased pricing, money doesn't come from air

And another dumb fuck that can't prove what you say. Fucking place is full of right wing assholes this AM.

I think I will go do something constructive. You all are a waste of time.

Anyone with a brain understands that increased expenses means increased pricing, money doesn't come from air
And another dumb fuck that can't prove what you say. Fucking place is full of right wing assholes this AM.

Yep, go to your minimum wage job that you've had for 15 years.

No, I want to see if you comprehend, and can retort.

Nice try to keep yourself from looking like the asshole you are. LMAO.

Typical right wnger on here. Make a claim, then want someone else to prove your claim for you. Or back away from the claim you made as fast as possible. That's way funny. And very typical.

So basically you are out of actual points, (if you had any) and thus are left with this "response".

Go back to flipping burgers.

liberals are going ballistic over this story all over social media

How can a millionaire look into his heart with out unions or the government taxing him to death and stealing his money

And I as a true blue republican, says to him thank you..

he did the right thing

I hope its pays its forward, its snowballs, he was very courageous

Now this is doing the right thing, this is charity, this is what Jesus would do. Bu he had a choice,, again taxes is not charity
Seattle boss raises entire company s minimum wage to 70 000 Fox News

After hearing about a study that claimed income-- to a certain level-- directly affects one's emotional well-being, the founder of a Seattle-based credit card processing company announced Monday that he will take a large salary cut so he can increase the pay for each employee to at least $70,000 a year

I applaud that individual. Good on him.

But the scum of the earth -- dimocraps, want to use the power of the Police State to FORCE people to do what he has done.

Just that simple

Please do. Anybody as fucking STUPID as you will NOT be missed.

Ice is right

Pay it forward, I hope it snowballs., I will buy what everything his company.sells now

That dude had a million dollar a year salary and took it down to 70 grand a year because he looked into his heart..

No good deed goes unpunished!

This is a problem with too many posters on here. They take a feel good story, twist it into some partisan exercise, claim it's a marketing or sales scam, or doom it to failure. People who will not admit to much good in the world from all stripes of people are just bringing the rest of us down and are not honest. I would love to be in a position like this guy was in, but alas I doubt if I have ever had a salary of 70,000, but on a much different scale I have done the same thing as this fella. Because you are a realist does not mean you are heartless, and just because things can get better does not mean everything is bad. Take a deep breath, smell the roses, and try to bring more light into the world than darkness. Good for him!

I don't even care if he votes democrat, finally some one cares about the working man

No one has questioned his heart. Just his head. Maybe it will work for his company but I saw him on the local news and he is very young, idealistic and typical of the Seattle girly guy. That's a big commitment to make when his competitors aren't paying that much for help. We'll see how it goes.

This story is noteworthy because a boss bucked the trend and let some of the profits trickle down to employees rather than keep them all to himself. Sad that such an occurrence is so rare that it becomes a news story.
Perhaps it will start a trend, some momentum. If not this time, maybe next time.

Rather than it being mandated, maybe someone will get it going organically.

Far less anger and animosity that way - can you see the value?

Thank you, the left wants taxes to steal money, we want rich people to follow Christ teachings, to learn , to look into there hearts and realize.

Are you certain that this business owner follows your Christ's teachings?

I can see it now. Massive conservative protest about this company.

Lets face it, if the company thrives and his employees are making good money and company is making good money, it makes you right wingers who HATE the idea of the boss making less so the employee can make more, it makes you all look like assholes.

Massive right wing protests are in order.
Your opinions are extremely bizarre. Could you explain how you came to your conclusions?

Will you explain your train of logic.

Now this is doing the right thing, this is charity, this is what Jesus would do. Bu he had a choice,, again taxes is not charity
Seattle boss raises entire company s minimum wage to 70 000 Fox News

After hearing about a study that claimed income-- to a certain level-- directly affects one's emotional well-being, the founder of a Seattle-based credit card processing company announced Monday that he will take a large salary cut so he can increase the pay for each employee to at least $70,000 a year
That's amazing.

My gosh, he has explained it to you well.

Hey another idiot chimes in trying to claim that the lowest paid workers among us, IF they get a modest raise above the minimum wage, they will set in motion an inflationary cycle like the world has never seen.

What power a consumer making 8.50 an hour. What power the 4% of the work force making minimum wage has.

The problem assholes like you have is that you can't ever, never in your lives, prove what you claim. And you don't see that as a problem. You think you can just say something stupid and that makes it true.

If it wasn't so pathetic it would be really really funny.

You better hope that those all so powerful MW workers don't form a union. They will take over the world.
Also, I heard the price of Cadillac' s will skyrocket as all the MW workers by a new car with their raise. LMAO.

Will you explain your train of logic.

Why sure. It has been propositioned right on this site, that IF the top earners in a major corporation, lets say a Walmart, it the CEO and upper level management took less money from the company in the form of salaries and bonus, then that would free up additional payroll dollars that could be spent on lower wage workers.

Right wingers seemed to consider that idea blasphemy. What about you. You good with that idea?

Forum List

Back