The Berlin Opera did not cancel the performances of the putinist Netrebko 🇷🇺🐷 despite protests. Her t-shirt says “Nah Berlin”

Such an absurd and childish idea that it is unworthy of comment .

You do not like to leave the Ukraine? ... Hmmm ... Bad luck for Russia. Your military operation in the Ukraine is able to destroy your country. For sure it will cost Russia a lot of sweat, tears and blood - for to win less than nothing - independent from any result of this war.

na or nah?

Perhaps it is indeed German written in cyrillic letters and they are not able to speak out "nach" nor do they know how to write this word. Or "ha" could also be a word like "Hallo". It's not easy to understand Russians - even when they try to threaten someone.

Last edited:

Kyiv Nazi third army disappearing before your eyes. September third . Don't blink in case the remnants run away .

na or nah?
NA (nah sounds German ) , AND

zaangalewa IS OK with it,​

it SAYS : Moscow army attack and take Berlin AND RAPE GERMAN GIRLS , Hooray, t-34 (tank) !

1693824188073.jpeg

FOR THETROLLS " title="The Fall | The Russians Demolish Ukrainian Positions With TOS And FAB. Military Summary For 2023.9.3

Such an absurd and childish idea that it is unworthy of comment .
The rest is just aimless rhetoric presumably scribbled to settle your undisciplined emotions .

"The Russians Demolish Ukrainian Positions With TOS And FAB. Military Summary For 2023.9.3"

Luiza, you use the wrong dichotomy.

Simple case: When the Ukraine will win Russia will lose.
Complex case: When Putin and his criminal gang will win then the Ukraine, Belarus and Russia will lose. For a shorter or longer while.

=> under all circumstances Putin has to lose.

Last edited:

What about to let it be to send to me a stupid premanufactured nonsense propaganda? I do not like all forms of ideologies and all forms of stupid political propaganda and I also do no share sentences like "the friend of my enemy is my enemy" or "the enemy of my enemy is my friend". No - Anna Netrebko is no ones enemy. She is a famous opera singer and her German and international audience is anything else than stupid. They would know when someone would try to manipulate them politically. And everyone also knows: She is a born Russian and loves her country. Love is nothing what only counts in times of happiness - but she is for sure also no expert in international politics or in politics at all. Politics is not her life. From my point of view no one has any right to try to force her to say anything what for any other Russian - or any other person - could be a problem in Russia. That's much too dangerous now. She is not free in this what she is able to say and not able to say in this context. But I see very clear: She is not a supporter of the war in the Ukraine. She hates this war.

Du holde Kunst, in wieviel grauen Stunden,
Wo mich des Lebens wilder Kreis umstrickt,
Hast du mein Herz zu warmer Lieb’ entzunden,
Hast mich in eine beßre Welt entrückt!

Oft hat ein Seufzer, deiner Harf’ entflossen,
Ein süßer, heiliger Akkord von dir
Den Himmel beßrer Zeiten mir erschlossen,
Du holde Kunst, ich danke dir dafür!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back