The Beginning

DDdavis

DDdavis
Jul 17, 2010
Jennings, Oklahoma
If you dont understand the beginning of the bible you will never understand the end. About the tares, who sowed them,and when. My first day, first post I was called alot of names by several seems to be regulars on this site. Everything from Oklahoma pig fucker, to fairy tell spreader, you name it and I was called it, but I dont expect to catch every fish in the lake, one would be called perfect by the father. I dont fuck pigs or even eat swine for that matter, because scavengers make you sick. I was ask for scripture to back up what I was saying and I gave them. So if I get one person to dig a little deaper into Gods word and find out the truth about the reason for this age I will be happy, and I know that God will be to. That is all that really matters to me. Because the truth never changes, but a lie has many colors. If you twist the truth just a little, it is no longer the truth. The words of Christ I came not to change one jot of the law.And there are so many things that happened in the bible that was 1000 years apart that there is no way that man could have set it up, just one mans story told by different people. Its just that man has changed the word so much by his triditions that it is almost unreal for people to understand anymore. The tares I was speaking of, they shouted crusify him and did alot of the scribe work to change the word of God.

OK Rabbi.
Here's one for you.
Go forth and replenish the earth.
Study that word carefully in English and the original languages, Aramaic, Hebrew and toss in Greek since that's where this bullshit all began, and tell me why it is used.

OK Rabbi.
Here's one for you.
Go forth and replenish the earth.
Study that word carefully in English and the original languages, Aramaic, Hebrew and toss in Greek since that's where this bullshit all began, and tell me why it is used.

Just out of curiosity, did you study the word? How deep did you go into it. I am not talking google search, I am talking translation experts. I am talking about the history of the word, both the english word, and the other languages. It is a long study, gets confusing in places, but if you make a timeline, as you do the historical study of the word in the languages of English (Old English), Latin, and Hebrew, you might come up with an interesting conclusion. After you do that, then consult the experts, and see if what you found is close.

The main problem here is that usually the study of this kind will be done from the perspective bias of what one already believes, and will trail off in that direction. Whole theories are wrapped up in this word, and the creation and evolution stories (theories) are the result of which direction one goes in the study.

I personally go with the theory that the word does not mean "replenish." I will not argue that because it would be meaningless to do so. We have no absolute solution to the possible "final answer."

In answer to your question , yes I have studied the word, for about 12 years now sometimes one hour a day sometimes 12 hours a day depending on my hunger for it that day. Not just the King James but you can get a set of manucripts at just about any christian book store, and I have had a great teacher that I study with everyday, who translated the backcreak stone, that is now in the Smithsonian Institute, forgive me if I didnt spell it right, and speaks more languages probably than anyone on this site. He has the largest nondenominational church in the world, on both Direct TV Dish Network and Cband, also on the enternet. This man I speak of fought in two wars world war 2 and the Korean war, has been teaching the word for over 55 years and never taken a paycheck for doing so. He makes his own money, because he is a savy business man, so all contrubutions go directly to the ministery. Never passed a plate at his church or one of his passover meatings. His name is Dr. Arnold Murrey with Shepherds Chapel out of Gravette Ark. Has the largest following of any ministry in the world, so if you really want to know the real word of God, not mans, tune in you just might learn something. Believe me he has been checked out by every church there is, because they do not like him because he will tell the diabled, or the elderly on fixed incomes not to send money, to by their medication and food, and that my friend other preachers do not like. They would, or most that I have seen would rather you send them 10 percent and do without your medication or food. We gather 3 times a year and it is the largest gathering of real christians you will ever see. Yes I was a sceptic untill I started studying and checked out the man and every thing that he has said, on TV or in person has been the truth. So the answer to your question is yes.

The Septuagint-The old Testament was translated into Greek even before there was a New Testament. That is where the Greek language came in. In the centuries immediatly preceding the Christian era, the Jews became widely scattered. A large colony of Jews was located in Alexandria, Egypt, and their native tongue, Hebrew, was little used, being superseded by the Greek. In order that the Hebrew Scriptures not be lost, a group of seventy scholars was commissioned by the High Priest in Jerusalem to make a translation into Greek. This was about the middle of the third century BC. Hence the name "Septuagint" that comes from the Latin word for seventy.

The evil sead of the devel planted with the wheat, looks like wheat until the harvest, but its just a bitter posion, just like the hearts of those that choose to do evil, we are to leave them alone or we might pull up some wheat with it. Thats why the angels will do the harvest. Most of Jesus's teachings were in Parables, and the whole word of God for that matter, to get you to seak out the word, and find out the Father and what his plan is for you, as a child of God, because we are all his children if you dont want to believe it you dont have to, thats were the free will comes in. In the Hebrew its called Zawan hope I spelled that correctly or I will get cursed again, but thats OK, at least im getting someone to think about God, if they believe or not. Like in the garden, there was the tree of life (Jesus) and the tree of knowledge of good and evil (the devel) and the devel sowed the evil sead with Cain trying to mess up the plan of God like he did in the first earth age.Before God shook the earth and the overthrow of satan, but this time God is not only going to shake the earth but heaven also and woe to those on the earth when that happens, because he is going to shake the devel right back down here and he will be supernatural, thats why the whole world will follow him except for the election that has Gods word sealed in their forheads, or in your brain, not on your forhead as most teach.You see people cant get it that there are three earth ages spoken of in the Word, the first earth age before flesh, the second flesh age, and the third which is yet to come. Thats the one that im looking forward to, when there will be no more evil, tears, suffering ect. as it was in the first untill satan got the bighead, puffed up within himself and wanted to be God, and still does. Hope that answered your question, and im sorry if I misspelled any words, but I hope you get the meaning.

How could Adam have been so "alone" it was "not good" BEFORE he was separated from God by sin??????

Chronologically, Adam was not separated from God by sin until AFTER Eve was created. So before Eve was created, Adam was in a heavenly state of physical perfection, without sin, in paradise, and one with God.

God saw Adam was lacking a mate and created Eve, but how could Adam have been lacking anything while he was without sin and one with God??????

Gen 2: 18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

The bible says that in heaven we will have no mate, so heaven will be the eternal loneliness of being one with God.

Matthew 22: 30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

Friends will keep you sane, Love could fill your heart, A lover can warm your bed, But lonely is the soul without a mate.
- David Pratt

Heaven will be no heaven to me if I do not meet my wife there.
- Andrew Jackson

I don't believe in an afterlife, so I don't have to spend my whole life fearing hell, or fearing heaven even more. For whatever the tortures of hell, I think the boredom of heaven would be even worse.
- Isaac Asimov

How could Adam have been so "alone" it was "not good" BEFORE he was separated from God by sin??????

Chronologically, Adam was not separated from God by sin until AFTER Eve was created. So before Eve was created, Adam was in a heavenly state of physical perfection, without sin, in paradise, and one with God.

God saw Adam was lacking a mate and created Eve, but how could Adam have been lacking anything while he was without sin and one with God??????

Gen 2: 18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

The bible says that in heaven we will have no mate, so heaven will be the eternal loneliness of being one with God.

Matthew 22: 30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

Friends will keep you sane, Love could fill your heart, A lover can warm your bed, But lonely is the soul without a mate.
- David Pratt

Heaven will be no heaven to me if I do not meet my wife there.
- Andrew Jackson

I don't believe in an afterlife, so I don't have to spend my whole life fearing hell, or fearing heaven even more. For whatever the tortures of hell, I think the boredom of heaven would be even worse.
- Isaac Asimov

You have pointed out a great point. "Adam needed..." However, Adam did not know he needed anything. While his place on earth was not even able to be compared to heaven, it was indeed a wonderful place. It was God who knew that Adam needed a mate. It was here on the earth where he needed a mate. God cared enough to know the need, even when Adam did not know he had a need. It is like a boy playing with a new toy, and having a blast with it. Then the Mom, after a couple of hours of watching hem have fun, brings in the batteries. He did not know the toy could do more, but the mom did.

There will be no need in heaven for a mate for Gos has something much more wonderful in store there. Heaven will be anything but a lonely place.

Matthew 13:24 Tares, In words of Christ. 1 John Cain who WAS OF that wicked one. Jeremiah 1:5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee. If he knew him before he was even formed in the belly, where did he know him from? The first earth age. He knew all of us, but when satan rebeled a third of Gods children followed him and God didnt want to distroy them so he destroyed that age and let all be born of the flesh to make their own sentence, Good or Evil.

In the beginning....there was a hell of a lot of mud.

Then things improved.

Anything that God takes away, he gives back something better, your right to say there will be no giving or taking in marrage, but you will know your loved ones and the ones that dont make it you wont remember because they will be blotted out, of your mind to. People have this perception of hell being old uncle henry over there burning like a peice of meat, hollering and screaming, not so, that wouldnt be good, they will be blotted out as if they never existed.

Anything that God takes away, he gives back something better, your right to say there will be no giving or taking in marrage, but you will know your loved ones and the ones that dont make it you wont remember because they will be blotted out, of your mind to. People have this perception of hell being old uncle henry over there burning like a peice of meat, hollering and screaming, not so, that wouldnt be good, they will be blotted out as if they never existed.

What...no crispy critters in hell?:eek:

What the hell use is hell then?

God loves us because we are his children, and we should love him because he is our father, and if you keep his commandments the best we can, then we become joint heirs with Christ to the throne. That means we will inherit this earth, after he cleanses it one more time. This time it will be with fire, because he is a consuming fire. But those that have his seal (word) in their forheads will not be burned. Like the three hebrew children that was thrown into the furnace by Nebuchadnezzar because they wouldnt worship the image that he had made. The furnace was heated seven times as hot as needed, but they came out and didnt even smell of smoke. Meshach, Shadrach, and Abednego were their names.

I wonder if DDdavis is making stuff up. There's no mention of any "tares" in Matthew 13:24. Some of the other things he mentions also seem to be wrong-o.

And I have to wonder why someone who claims to be able to read Ancient Greek, etc. cannot spell "devil".

Forum List

Back