The BDS movement taken to it's logical conclusion.

Great, if your perception is BDS is failing, why complain?
It is failing.

I'm just trying to educate the ignorant and the Jew haters such as yourself to that fact.

You're welcome to complain about getting a bit of education, but honestly I don't complain about offering some education to slow adults.
Yes, We will re-double our efforts to improve, I´m sure everyone supporting BDS thanks you for the heads up
Yes, re-double your efforts at incompetence. Spend more of your semi-conscious moments in sweaty, chest-heaving, hand-wringing fits of insensate Jew hating.

The Israeli pharmaceutical industry may already have developed medication for your pathology.

Media Watch International - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sharon Tzur previously ran Honest Reporting, a media monitoring organization based in the UK. Media Watch International was created with seed money from theJerusalem Fund of Aish HaTorah to absorb HonestReporting.[1] MWI's Honest Reporting program is described by the Jewish Agency for Israel as focusing on "guiding the reader into productive activism" and that it is "Pro-Israel" but "does not take a particular Israeli political position."

HASBARA

As a movement, the BDS Bust might need a laxative.

The BDS movement’s failure to derail Israel’s international relations or economy.

The Jerusalem Post
The press is full of dire warnings that Israel is isolated and growing more so, and that the boycott, divestment, sanctions (BDS) movement is having a devastating impact on the Israeli economy.​

Straw man argument. BDS does not claim that it will destroy Israel's economy.

The BDS movement’s failure to derail Israel’s international relations or economy.

The Jerusalem Post
The press is full of dire warnings that Israel is isolated and growing more so, and that the boycott, divestment, sanctions (BDS) movement is having a devastating impact on the Israeli economy.​

On the contrary, people like you make it quite clear that the BDS charade is just another component in your assembly of Jew hatreds.

The Jerusalem Post

On the contrary, people like you make it quite clear that the BDS charade is just another component in your assembly of Jew hatreds.
Blah, blah, blah. Is all you have is distraction and name calling?

The Jerusalem Post

No, I missed adding blah, blah, blah.

But all seriousness aside, really, very silly, Tinmore. I think we both know that the BDS farce is largely configured as a flail against The Zionists™. Who do you think it is that initially envisioned the idea of a boycott aimed at The Zionists™?

It's great to do things that make you feel good, especially when it comes to advancing your Pom Pom flailing for islamic terrorists, but try to understand that when the Israeli economy in a down economy still produces trillions of dollars in economic activity. An islamist boycott is barely a blip on the radar screen. The Zionists™ trade with more countries than islamic terrorists can plant bombs in. Take a look around the world. What were the boycotters using? Israeli software.

The Jerusalem Post

But all seriousness aside, really, very silly, Tinmore. I think we both know that the BDS farce is largely configured as a flail against The Zionists™. Who do you think it is that initially envisioned the idea of a boycott aimed at The Zionists™?

It's great to do things that make you feel good, especially when it comes to advancing your Pom Pom flailing for islamic terrorists, but try to understand that when the Israeli economy in a down economy still produces trillions of dollars in economic activity. An islamist boycott is barely a blip on the radar screen. The Zionists™ trade with more countries than islamic terrorists can plant bombs in. Take a look around the world. What were the boycotters using? Israeli software.
Back to the straw man argument. BDS does not claim that it will destroy Israel's economy.

It is illegal to boycott Israel in the UK
The Foreign Office’s Overseas Business Risk assessment for Israel states that the Government does “not encourage or offer support” to business with the occupied territories.

“The UK has a clear position on Israeli settlements … settlements are illegal under international law, constitute an obstacle to peace and threaten to make a two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict impossible,” the advice says.

“There are therefore clear risks related to economic and financial activities in the settlements, and we do not encourage or offer support to such activity.”

The business guidelines also note that: “Financial transactions, investments, purchases, procurements as well as other economic activities in Israeli settlements or benefiting Israeli settlements, entail legal and economic risks stemming from the fact that the Israeli settlements, according to international law, are built on occupied land and are not recognised as a legitimate part of Israel’s territory.”
The Government's ban on boycotting Israel contradicts its own advice on doing business with Israel

The Jerusalem Post

Back to the straw man argument. BDS does not claim that it will destroy Israel's economy.
Waffle and evade as you wish, it's a tactic predominant of the pro-Pal'istanian terrorists.

You might want to read what your co-BDS'ers are writing, however.

BDS Cookbook » In Their Own Words

“Ending the occupation doesn’t mean anything if it doesn’t mean upending the Jewish state itself…BDS does mean the end of the Jewish state.

To be sure, I’m not dogmatically against cooperating with people whose views I find objectionable. If it came down to it, I’d be happy to work with the racist up the street to get the city to fix a neighborhood pothole.”

-Ahmed Moor,
Pro-BDS Author

Waffle and evade as you wish, it's a tactic predominant of the pro-Pal'istanian terrorists.

“Ending the occupation doesn’t mean anything if it doesn’t mean upending the Jewish state itself…BDS does mean the end of the Jewish state.

To be sure, I’m not dogmatically against cooperating with people whose views I find objectionable. If it came down to it, I’d be happy to work with the racist up the street to get the city to fix a neighborhood pothole.”

-Ahmed Moor,
Pro-BDS Author
Yeah, so?

How does that refute my post?

-Ahmed Moor,
Pro-BDS Author
Yeah, so?

How does that refute my post?
You would understand if you paid attention. BDS is entirely about an expression of insensate anti-semitism. Thats why BDS'ers are the darlings of an identifiable cabal in this forum.

You would understand if you paid attention. BDS is entirely about an expression of insensate anti-semitism. Thats why BDS'ers are the darlings of an identifiable cabal in this forum.
If that were true the boycott would be against Jews in general, Not just Israel

If that were true the boycott would be against Jews in general, Not just Israel

You didn't read Hollie's link, did you? It is about Jews in general.

Forum List

Back