The BBC has admitted that pictures of alleged Israeli airstrikes on Gaza and their aftermath may be

60 Minutes used to be so good. It hurts to see how far they've fallen. They open with the action around the settlement, but fail to mention it is illegal according to international law.

The rest of the video is just Israeli bullshit propaganda and conjecture. They even admit in the video, the scenes could be true.

Nice try, butt-munch!

The article dated 8th July 2014 says some pictures published on Twitter may be inaccurate...wait, didn't the bombing START on the 8th July? Another non-story from the Hasbarats, next.

Your point ?? Palestinians always lie and fabricate stories to gain attention from the world and make sure that their victim status remains strong. It says a lot about someone when they need to lie in order to promote their agenda.

If they do, they had the best teachers in the world, Zionist Hasbarats. A century as the victim of Zionist myth-history has taught them how it was done and yes, it does say an awfull lot about Zionists when they need to lie in order to promote their agenda.

No, you made the claim that the Palestinians fabricated news and claimed victim hood. Without any proof. I provided an example of Israel's fabricated news.

You didn't provide anything but your own bullshit claim. I asked you to prove that Israel the Holocaust for its own agenda, and all I get from you is deflections.

Always a good read: The Holocaust Industry Reflections on the Exploitation of Jewish Suffering Amazon.co.uk Norman G. Finkelstein 9781859844885 Books

The article dated 8th July 2014 says some pictures published on Twitter may be inaccurate...wait, didn't the bombing START on the 8th July? Another non-story from the Hasbarats, next.

Your point ?? Palestinians always lie and fabricate stories to gain attention from the world and make sure that their victim status remains strong. It says a lot about someone when they need to lie in order to promote their agenda.

If they do, they had the best teachers in the world, Zionist Hasbarats. A century as the victim of Zionist myth-history has taught them how it was done and yes, it does say an awfull lot about Zionists when they need to lie in order to promote their agenda.
Thats a bunch of lies and you know it too. No one knows how to play the victim like Palestinians do. They are the biggest attention whores known to man.

60 Minutes used to be so good. It hurts to see how far they've fallen. They open with the action around the settlement, but fail to mention it is illegal according to international law.

The rest of the video is just Israeli bullshit propaganda and conjecture. They even admit in the video, the scenes could be true.

Nice try, butt-munch!

Poor Palestinians ass kisser cant handle the truth

Nice try, butt-munch!

He has mood swings, every time someone points a Palestinian screw up, he starts snarling at the other side like some hyper pekingese.

Poor thing.

Anyhow, Toastman, my friend, Have a wonderful Chanukkah:D

Just lit the candle without setting my house on fire! Call that my own holiday miracle. lol

Nice try, butt-munch!

Sorry to burst your bubble but INTERNATIONAL LAW supports the settlements because of the UN and its right of return and treaties signed with the representative of the Palestinian people. Which is why there is no official stance by the UNSC on the settlements, just individual nations.
But once again you refuse to see the elephant that shows that the Palestinians fabricate evidence more than any other group. These videos were all on page one of the you tube heading pallywood.

MUSHROOM

Nice try, butt-munch!

He has mood swings, every time someone points a Palestinian screw up, he starts snarling at the other side like some hyper pekingese.

Poor thing.

Anyhow, Toastman, my friend, Have a wonderful Chanukkah:D

Just lit the candle without setting my house on fire! Call that my own holiday miracle. lol

Same to you and your family ! Chag Sameach :)

Nice try, butt-munch!

Sorry to burst your bubble but INTERNATIONAL LAW supports the settlements because of the UN and its right of return and treaties signed with the representative of the Palestinian people. Which is why there is no official stance by the UNSC on the settlements, just individual nations.
But once again you refuse to see the elephant that shows that the Palestinians fabricate evidence more than any other group. These videos were all on page one of the you tube heading pallywood.

Unbelievable. UNSC Resolution 242

"(i) Withdrawal of Israel armed forces from territories occupied in the recent conflict;"

No, you made the claim that the Palestinians fabricated news and claimed victim hood. Without any proof. I provided an example of Israel's fabricated news.

You didn't provide anything but your own bullshit claim. I asked you to prove that Israel the Holocaust for its own agenda, and all I get from you is deflections.
Ask Phoenall he's a goy denier.

Look above and see the evidence IDIOT
so welfare cheat you agree that there were gas chambers in Auschwitz ?

Forum List

Back