The BBC has admitted that pictures of alleged Israeli airstrikes on Gaza and their aftermath may be

Yeah, they really smashed-up those Hamas Neanderthals and the zones where they deployed, didn't they?

To avoid excessive damage to infrastructure and to avoid excessive civilian collateral casualties...

Don't place your rocket launchers and commando-tunnel entrances and operations centers and weapons caches, etc., in close proximity to your own civilians.

Doing so removes whatever near-meaningless shreds of legal protection that might otherwise be accorded to such civilians.

We did one helluva job on Frankfurt and Dresden and Bremen and Hamburg and Berlin and Cologne and Nuremberg and Mannheim and the like, too, for similar reasons.

Last edited:
I can basically see your vein stratching in your neck. What's the matter, your friends messed up so you're angry.

Take a chill pill. Root for Sydney.
I'm not angry, it's just the way I talk.

I figure I'd treat you and your countrymen, with the same disdain you treat the Palestinian's with. When you're nicer and more empathetic to them, I'll be nicer and more empathetic with you. The worse you treat them, the worse I treat you (figuratively speaking).

If we ever met personally, I'd treat you like I treat all women I've met; give you my car and clean out my bank account.

I can basically see your vein stratching in your neck. What's the matter, your friends messed up so you're angry.

I figure I'd treat you and your countrymen, with the same disdain you treat the Palestinian's with. When you're nicer and more empathetic to them, I'll be nicer and more empathetic with you. The worse you treat them, the worse I treat you (figuratively speaking).

If we ever met personally, I'd treat you like I treat all women I've met; give you my car and clean out my bank account.
You kiss Palestinian ass on a daily basis.
Stating applicable international laws, is not kissing ass.

I never said anything about international law.

I know you're an ass, no need to remind me time and time again.

Yada yada yada. Yeah, poor Palestinians. We mistreat them, and they do nothing but stab worshippers in their back at synagogue, slash babies' throats in their sleep, and tear the still beating hearts of 13 year old girls out of their helpless chests, while their eyes begging them to spare their lives.

I mean, it's not a big deal, right. Why we are so touchy about it....

You won't treat us better, and don't flatter yourself, your opinion matters in the least. We treat scum like scum, and treat kind people with kindness. IF you're such a blind man to the world's waves, you expect us all to be. News for ya, pal; doesn't work that way.

WATCH BBC Admits Gaza Under Attack Images Fabricated

Where would Palestinians be if it wasn't for lies, propaganda and fabrications ?

EDIT: The word FABRICATED is missing from the title.

So, we got two examples of misposted images on social media but two unknown people, likely unassociated to the BBC or any media agency, especially considering that one of the posters is 16 years old...

Yeah social media sucks eh...

I know you're an ass, no need to remind me time and time again.
At least I'm not a hypocrite.

Yada yada yada. Yeah, poor Palestinians. We mistreat them, and they do nothing but stab worshippers in their back at synagogue, slash babies' throats in their sleep, and tear the still beating hearts of 13 year old girls out of their helpless chests, while their eyes begging them to spare their lives.
And you murder pregnant Palestinian women in the street, then carve the unborn baby out of her stomach and place it next to the dead mother, then walk away letting all to see.

I mean, it's not a big deal, right. Why we are so touchy about it....
Because the world doesn't buy your bullshit that it is their fault.

You won't treat us better, and don't flatter yourself, your opinion matters in the least. We treat scum like scum, and treat kind people with kindness. IF you're such a blind man to the world's waves, you expect us all to be. News for ya, pal; doesn't work that way.
You treat scum like scum? That's a lie! You don't treat scum like scum, if the scum happens to be you people.

When your snipers take over a Palestinian home in the West Bank, using the occupants as human shields, then write "Death to Arabs" on their walls with your own excrement and feces before you leave, you say nothing.

Forum List

Back