The BBC has admitted that pictures of alleged Israeli airstrikes on Gaza and their aftermath may be

WATCH BBC Admits Gaza Under Attack Images Fabricated

Where would Palestinians be if it wasn't for lies, propaganda and fabrications ?

EDIT: The word FABRICATED is missing from the title.
So what's your point? That Israel doesn't drop bombs in Gaza?

NO that the likes of you and your fellow Jew haters have to LIE and FABRICATE evidence to support your NAZI JEW HATRED. Do the Palestinian terrorists deserve to be bombed when they are targeting Israeli children with their bombs, or do you believe the Jews should do nothing and let the Palestinians wipe them out ?

So they fake it? They're liars? no waaaaaayyy
If anyone is faking anything, it's you fuckers!

As if we get a chance to fake anything with the amount of fakery going on with the NAZI JEW HATERS. Passing of attacks by muslims on Syria as attacks by Israel on gaza, or the best one using a photo taken in the former Yugoslavia and claiming it was of children murdered by the IDF

I know you're an ass, no need to remind me time and time again.
At least I'm not a hypocrite.

Yada yada yada. Yeah, poor Palestinians. We mistreat them, and they do nothing but stab worshippers in their back at synagogue, slash babies' throats in their sleep, and tear the still beating hearts of 13 year old girls out of their helpless chests, while their eyes begging them to spare their lives.
And you murder pregnant Palestinian women in the street, then carve the unborn baby out of her stomach and place it next to the dead mother, then walk away letting all to see.

I mean, it's not a big deal, right. Why we are so touchy about it....
Because the world doesn't buy your bullshit that it is their fault.

You won't treat us better, and don't flatter yourself, your opinion matters in the least. We treat scum like scum, and treat kind people with kindness. IF you're such a blind man to the world's waves, you expect us all to be. News for ya, pal; doesn't work that way.
You treat scum like scum? That's a lie! You don't treat scum like scum, if the scum happens to be you people.

When your snipers take over a Palestinian home in the West Bank, using the occupants as human shields, then write "Death to Arabs" on their walls with your own excrement and feces before you leave, you say nothing.

Now I would really like to see your evidence of the pregnant woman murdered and her dead baby cut out and placed next to her. Should be good when it shows that it wasn't even in the M.E.

The article dated 8th July 2014 says some pictures published on Twitter may be inaccurate...wait, didn't the bombing START on the 8th July? Another non-story from the Hasbarats, next.

I know you're an ass, no need to remind me time and time again.
At least I'm not a hypocrite.

Yada yada yada. Yeah, poor Palestinians. We mistreat them, and they do nothing but stab worshippers in their back at synagogue, slash babies' throats in their sleep, and tear the still beating hearts of 13 year old girls out of their helpless chests, while their eyes begging them to spare their lives.
And you murder pregnant Palestinian women in the street, then carve the unborn baby out of her stomach and place it next to the dead mother, then walk away letting all to see.

I mean, it's not a big deal, right. Why we are so touchy about it....
Because the world doesn't buy your bullshit that it is their fault.

You won't treat us better, and don't flatter yourself, your opinion matters in the least. We treat scum like scum, and treat kind people with kindness. IF you're such a blind man to the world's waves, you expect us all to be. News for ya, pal; doesn't work that way.
You treat scum like scum? That's a lie! You don't treat scum like scum, if the scum happens to be you people.

When your snipers take over a Palestinian home in the West Bank, using the occupants as human shields, then write "Death to Arabs" on their walls with your own excrement and feces before you leave, you say nothing.

We write "death to arabs"? wow, that's horrible. Much worse than, I dunno, start running people over randomly, then being proud of it.

Nah, you're just one more Arab-ass-licker, scooby. no point in denying it.

The article dated 8th July 2014 says some pictures published on Twitter may be inaccurate...wait, didn't the bombing START on the 8th July? Another non-story from the Hasbarats, next.

Your point ?? Palestinians always lie and fabricate stories to gain attention from the world and make sure that their victim status remains strong. It says a lot about someone when they need to lie in order to promote their agenda.

The Israelis lie and fabricate as much or more and harken back to the Holocaust to insure their victim status remains active.

Just one example.

"Tunnels-to-kindergartens propaganda Netanyahu peddled to NYT and CNN is exploded by Israeli news site "

"“In reality, every tunnel so far has been used against military targets alone” — was published in Hebrew on “Local Call,” and written by Emanual Yelin, who lives in Be’er Sheva and is said to work near the Gaza border. Yelin is a full-on Israeli patriot, but he has no truck with the lies and propaganda disseminated around the tunnels. "

See more at: New York Times tunnels fantasy is exploded by Israeli site 972

No, you made the claim that the Palestinians fabricated news and claimed victim hood. Without any proof. I provided an example of Israel's fabricated news.

No, you made the claim that the Palestinians fabricated news and claimed victim hood. Without any proof. I provided an example of Israel's fabricated news.

You didn't provide anything but your own bullshit claim. I asked you to prove that Israel the Holocaust for its own agenda, and all I get from you is deflections.

Forum List

Back