The Battle Hymn of the Republic

Yeah no doubt you’re so proud of our military’s involvement in Iraq, Libya, Syria, and Afghanistan.

Iraq was crippled by two decades of war and sanctions.. invasion was stupid and hypocritical. Afghanistan was to try and save ENRON. The US had nothing to do with Syria and Libya.

Iraq was crippled by two decades of war and sanctions.. invasion was stupid and hypocritical. Afghanistan was to try and save ENRON. The US had nothing to do with Syria and Libya.
The US destroyed Libya and Syria. Get informed.

It sure makes liars out of libs like gipper

They will never understand how people like me can be proud of the brave men who fought on BOTH sides of that great war and the flags they fought under

While those libs are proud of nothing in their empty lives

Nihilism in all its glory
Well, Gipper is not a Lib, for one, and Cons don’t have the copyright on patriotism or what it means.

The US destroyed Libya and Syria. Get informed.

Nope. Syria was a failed state by 2005 because of severe drought, the collapsed of agriculture sector and the oil sector... And ongoing sectarian strife.

Libyans hated Gaddafi since he threw out the Idris constitution in 1970. All his police and military were foreign nationals because Gaddafi feared the Libyan people. I use to live there.

Nope. Syria was a failed state by 2005 because of severe drought, the collapsed of agriculture sector and the oil sector... And ongoing sectarian strife.

Libyans hated Gaddafi since he threw out the Idris constitution in 1970. All his police and military were foreign nationals because Gaddafi feared the Libyan people. I use to live there.
That’s absurd. O and Hill overthrew gaddafi and turned Libya into a failed state. They did much the same to Syria by supporting ISIS and other terror groups opposed to Assad.

Get informed or don’t post.

That’s absurd. O and Hill overthrew gaddafi and turned Libya into a failed state. They did much the same to Syria by supporting ISIS and other terror groups opposed to Assad.

Get informed or don’t post.

Gipper I lived there across from the US embassy and down the street from the Soviet embassy and the palace. Gaddafi was a lot like Trump.. poorly educated, grandiose and deceitful.

The Libyans hated him for 42 years.. he took credit for all the Idris programs.

Gipper I lived there across from the US embassy and down the street from the Soviet embassy and the palace. Gaddafi was a lot like Trump.. poorly educated, grandiose and deceitful.

The Libyans hated him for 42 years.. he took credit for all the Idris programs.
We’ve been down this road before, you and I. There is no disputing the fact the USG overthrew Gaddafi and turned Libya, which had been a very stable and economically successful country, into a shithole.

We’ve been down this road before, you and I. There is no disputing the fact the USG overthrew Gaddafi and turned Libya, which had been a very stable and economically successful country, into a shithole.

The US had nothing to do with it. The only way Gadaffi could stay I power was for the US to provide a huge occupation force.

The US had nothing to do with it. The only way Gadaffi could stay I power was for the US to provide a huge occupation force.
What the fuck dude. Are you serious claiming the US did not prosecute a war against Libya?

Is Hillary lying?

apparently the link is not acceptable to someone. She said, “we came we saw he died”…cackles…crazy bitch.

And now you’ve added incoherency. So to simplify things sufficiently for your infinitesimally small IQ to grasp:

The Battle Hymn of the Republic has absolutely nothing whatsofuckingever to do with your petty views about any of the wars or conflicts you keep mentioning.
You can glorify war all you want. It only proves once again how terribly uninformed you are.

Forum List

Back