The Battle Hymn of the Republic

You're right. My Southern culture is American. I don't know what yours is.
There are all kinds of Americans, including those of us who had ancestors fight on the side of the Confederacy.

That despicable song was the hymn of the Union filth that invaded the South and killed Americans.

Real Southerners know it and chose not sing it or celebrate it. We never sung it in school and chose to ignore it.

It is not tremendously high on the list of things to despise but it made the list.

I am not trolling. I was noting your error. Maybe you should stick to the topic. Your off topic rumination about anybody favoring war based on appreciation for The Battle Hymn of the Republic is ridiculous. As are you.
Read the comment by the OP and then maybe you’ll get up to speed.

What the fuck dude. Are you serious claiming the US did not prosecute a war against Libya?

Is Hillary lying?

apparently the link is not acceptable to someone. She said, “we came we saw he died”…cackles…crazy bitch.

Hillary was being flippant.

Well, Gipper is not a Lib, for one, and Cons don’t have the copyright on patriotism or what it means.
gipper is not a maxist lib but libertarians have some peculiar ideas of their own

He is not an ally of conservative repubs

I did. I’m up to speed. Your commentary is just plain ignorant and off topic. What else is new?
You’re never up to speed.

The OP stated his personal feelings about the song and how it should affect us all TODAY. Hence my comments.

Must you be a dick all the time?

You’re never up to speed.

The OP stated his personal feelings about the song and how it should affect us all TODAY. Hence my comments.

Must you be a dick all the time?
You insist on being a twat all the time. You sexist piggie.

Anyway, the fact remains. Your posts make no sense. Nothing whatsoever about the OP and the song require your moronic commentary about American wars or anything along those “lines.” You’re really a bent twisted distorted little feller.

I’m no Mormon, but man! That choir sure can sing.

You insist on being a twat all the time. You sexist piggie.

Anyway, the fact remains. Your posts make no sense. Nothing whatsoever about the OP and the song require your moronic commentary about American wars or anything along those “lines.” You’re really a bent twisted distorted little feller.

I’m no Mormon, but man! That choir sure can sing.
Must you be a DICK all the time?

There are all kinds of Americans, including those of us who had ancestors fight on the side of the Confederacy.

That despicable song was the hymn of the Union filth that invaded the South and killed Americans.

Real Southerners know it and chose not sing it or celebrate it. We never sung it in school and chose to ignore it.

It is not tremendously high on the list of things to despise but it made the list.
You need help. Only racist pieces of shit think like you do. Please note it's 2022 not 1922.

And you’re a redundant twat, too. See your post 51. Then, try to post on topic.

Now, back to The Battle Hymn of the Republic as sung by that Mormon Choir. Remarkable, don’t you think? Moving?
Stop being such a little dick.

You need help. Only racist pieces of shit think like you do. Please note it's 2022 not 1922.
I know what year it is, thank you very much.

Stop being a woke piece of shit. It just makes you look like an idiot.

Be more tolerant of other people's culture instead of being so damn bigoted.

Forum List

Back