The Battle Hymn of the Republic

Lol. Yeah right.

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA
Actually I thought that it was a bit duplicitous of the USA to not say anything about it at the time.

Russia was seeking revenge for bombings that ISIL had perpetrated on them....so their bombardment was justified.
However white phosphorus bombs are not Geneva Conventional....where these terrorists never signed on to the treaty...it still isn't exactly right. And the worst part of it is that we knew what Russia was doing and said nothing and looked the other way.
The USA filed no protest or anything while Russia used those white phosphorus bombs.

The Syrian Government was in shambles from the many ISIL attacks...they couldn't do anything anyway.

If anyone here can listen to this without their heart swelling with love for our great nation then you arent a real American

Funnily enough I'm able to shit on the battle hymn of the republic and still maintain my legal status. Imagine that, I guess the world doesn't operate according to the hurt feelings of white cucks. 😄

Funnily enough I'm able to shit on the battle hymn of the republic and still maintain my legal status. Imagine that, I guess the world doesn't operate according to the hurt feelings of white cucks. 😄
Why do you want to shit on the Battle Hymn?

You may be a citizen, but you’re a sorry excuse for an American

Forum List

Back