The Barbaric religion

a bit more info for you . Its 'mrobama' in his native traditional clothing or way of dressing Alang . --- Bill O'Reilly reveals pictures of a young Obama at an Islamic wedding | Daily Mail Online --- check it out Alang .
Don't mean a thing:
  • Obama wore a tux at his wedding
  • Did all Malik's wedding party have to dress the same way (like a Western Black Tie affair)?
  • Where are the rest of the wedding pix?
  • Where these pix cropped?
Muslims recognize Obama as Muslim. Obama's father was a Muslim. If your father is muslim, you're muslim. That's their belief.
I see you have a lot of respect for what Muslims believe. When it suits you. I guess it doesn't matter what Obama believes.
What matters is the truth. What I believe is Obama will say whatever is politically expedient, depending upon the crowd he is addressing.

I didn't think it would take long for someone to blame Christians for the same thing. How idiotic.
---------------------------------- well , that's 'mrobamas' style and the style of his worshippers and anti Christian people I guess BSFilter

Cept the Obama's are Christians.
Bullshit. The Obama's are whatever they need to be on any given day.

They are Christians like you are. Or do you think Tramp is more your style of Christianity??
No, they're not Christians like me. They went to a church that didn't believe the Bible

So neither tramp nor Obamas are Christian like you. What Christian church is that??

mrobama is muslim born to a muslim father from what I hear . Trump , I don't know what he is but I don't think that TRUMP is a snake handling Baptist so I really don't care what he is Penny .

but I did hear that TRUMP is a wussy type 'episcopalin' [sp] which is a wussy type ' kristian' type Penny .

---------------------------------- well , that's 'mrobamas' style and the style of his worshippers and anti Christian people I guess BSFilter

They are Christians like you are. Or do you think Tramp is more your style of Christianity??
No, they're not Christians like me. They went to a church that didn't believe the Bible

So neither tramp nor Obamas are Christian like you. What Christian church is that??
A New Testament Christian church.

Well the NT can't stand on its own.

Well the NT can't stand on its own.
According to the Bible, who is the head of the Church?

NOPE , a muslim male / father has a kid and the kid is muslim Taz .
Not if he changes religion.
------------------------------------ and so then he is an APOSTATE and then subject to the 'jizyah' tax and maybe a 'fatwah and I'd love to see that . Naw the 'punk mr.obama ' that we are discussing is a 'muslim' . Just his name tells the story Taz

They are clearly more christlike than you are.
Yeah, you're an expert on Christianity, huh.
Anyone who reads the bible knows everything you know.
You lefties don't understand much. You've confused education with indoctrination.
Not at all. Reading the bible is education. Your silly, sectarian ideas are indoctrination. See? Simple.

You lefties don't understand much. You've confused education with indoctrination.
Not at all. Reading the bible is education. Your silly, sectarian ideas are indoctrination. See? Simple.
So what are you currently reading about in the Bible?

Are you kidding? I have no need to read that rag ever again.

Are you kidding? I have no need to read that rag ever again.
Troll. Bye.

Forum List

Back