The Balfour Declaration

Of course not; it created an Israeli national home.

It reconstituted the Jewish national home.
That's funny, for the hundreds of years that the territory was ruled by the Ottoman Empire I don't recall even one time that a Jew knocked on anyone's door with deed in hand claiming that land.

For hundreds of years under rule by the Ottoman invaders, dhimmis had few rights or the means to exercise even limited rights.

I'm afraid you will have to come to terms with the modern age. Your hoped for implementation of fascist islamic ideology will be met with determined resistance and the occasional beat-down when needed.

Again, you claim that the Jewish people can not rightfully speak for the Jewish people. That is just silliness.
No, you again claimed I said something that I did not. My point is far more obvious. The zionists (and Israel's leaders, and you) can not rightfully speak for the Jewish people. But, you know that and wish to keep derailing threads by having me repeat this, or is it to waste my time?

A solution can not be found in changing the way the thinking of the Jewish people. The Jewish people have accepted and offered solutions time and time and time again. The source of the conflict is the Arab insistence that no Jewish state exist. The conflict will continue until that ideology changes.
You did it again, twice, lol. Try switching "Jewish" to "zionist" when you post. Read it back to yourself for clarity. Hit enter.

Look, abi, sweetie, I know this is going to come as quite a shock to you. You may want to sit down. Ready? Okay...here we go....

"Zionists" are Jewish people. (At least the Jewish ones are). Therefore, "Zionists" = Jewish people. The Jewish people have every right to speak for the Jewish people.

"Zionist" is a dirty word intentionally used to create a false distinction between real (TM) Jews and synthetic Jews in an effort to remove rights from the vast majority of the Jewish people.

Oy
Look, abi, sweetie, I know this is going to come as quite a shock to you. You may want to sit down. Ready? Okay...here we go....

"Zionists" are Jewish people. (At least the Jewish ones are). Therefore, "Zionists" = Jewish people. The Jewish people have every right to speak for the Jewish people.
Some zionists are Jewish, some are Christian, some are even Muslim and many are Atheists. Clear? Agreed?

"Zionist" is a dirty word intentionally used to create a false distinction between real (TM) Jews and synthetic Jews in an effort to remove rights from the vast majority of the Jewish people.
I disagree as the zionists call themselves zionists and always have.

Theodor Herzl | Austrian Zionist leader | Britannica.com

That is quite an odd point to even try to make.

:) Zionist is Not a dirty word.

Jew haters have tried to turn it into a dirty word and equate it to Nazism and other worthless ism.

This one is a worthwhile ism.
It defines the goal of the Jewish People, indigenous of the Land of Israel, to become, as they have, sovereign over their ancient homeland.

The Arabs and the British stole 80% of that land by 1948.

The Indigenous people of the ancient Jewish Homeland, known as ancient Israel or Modern Israel are keeping the 20% that is left and will do anything to protect and defend the land the the people living in it. All of them. (And those intent in killing Jews inside Israel, will be put in prison, or whatever else becomes them, as would be case in any other sovereign country in the world )

:)

Thank-you.

Jew haters have tried to turn it into a dirty word and equate it to Nazism and other worthless ism.
Whoa, many Jews, both politically and religious have compared Zionism to Nazism.

It defines the goal of the Jewish People, indigenous of the Land of Israel, to become, as they have, sovereign over their ancient homeland.
No, it has been shown (in countless ways) that zionists do not rightfully speak for the Jewish people. This is the first thing the zionists need to accept, imo.

False and crazy to even claim in an academic discussion anywhere on earth, but the internet.

I have seen your threads and the stuff you post. You actually believe your own propaganda and it's sad. Vet your sources. Start again and see if it is even possible for you to look at these issues academically, unbiased.

Oy

Some zionists are Jewish, some are Christian, some are even Muslim and many are Atheists. Clear? Agreed?

I disagree as the zionists call themselves zionists and always have.

Theodor Herzl | Austrian Zionist leader | Britannica.com

That is quite an odd point to even try to make.
You are here to waste our time again, Louie?
When are you going to use your favorite pen name for yourself?
Or is this the 50th one you have used on these threads?

Zionism refers to Zion, the land of the Jews.

I do not care if Christians, Hindus, Muslims, etc are Zionists, meaning that they are FOR a sovereign country for the Jewish People.

Sing Kareokee, do the hula, or stand on your hand, Jews fought to be sovereign over their own ancestral homeland, because they were forced to do it by the Husseini clan (non indigenous people to the land and all the other Muslim Arab clans who have been taught to hate and kill Jews on sight)

The Land belongs to the Jewish people and it is not thieves like you who are going to succeed in taking it away ever again.

The Dhimmi Jews are gone, for good. The Arab "countries" made sure of it.

Now deal with the fact that some Europeans did the right thing by the Jewish People, just as some Arabs also tried to do.
It took several wars against the Jews, and the Jews won and survived, and will continue to survive ON THEIR ancient homeland.

Thank-you.

Whoa, many Jews, both politically and religious have compared Zionism to Nazism.

No, it has been shown (in countless ways) that zionists do not rightfully speak for the Jewish people. This is the first thing the zionists need to accept, imo.

False and crazy to even claim in an academic discussion anywhere on earth, but the internet.

I have seen your threads and the stuff you post. You actually believe your own propaganda and it's sad. Vet your sources. Start again and see if it is even possible for you to look at these issues academically, unbiased.
Blah, blah, blah....

Abi, don't forget to show me how the Balfour Declaration is illegal.

I believe I said that it was not a legal document and you are putting words in my mouth again.
Where is the evidence that it is not a legal document?
Or a document which was made legal at the San Remo Accords.
Or at any other time.

Some Muslims and other Jew haters thinking or wanting it to not be legal, does not make it illegal.

Show the evidence that it did not lead to legalizing via the Mandate for Palestine to the recreation of a Jewish homeland, ON ancient Jewish Homeland by the Allies who won WWI.

I believe I said that it was not a legal document and you are putting words in my mouth again.

Exactly. It is not a legal document. It did nothing. It created nothing. It was nothing more than a letter of support for the rights of the Jewish people to reconstitute their national home. So what is all the big fuss about? If it meant nothing, why are people complaining so hard?

Perhaps because it became part of a legal document.

It was simply a letter by a colonial power that wanted to establish a European colony in Ottoman territory.

Rather than see the Balfour Declaration as a commitment to Jewish self-determination, Black frames it as the origin of a conflict and the end of Palestinian aspirations.

In reality, it was not the Balfour Declaration that brought about the situation of today’s Palestinians or even those from 1948. Palestinian and Arab rejectionism has thwarted all attempts over the years to reach an amicable arrangement that could have seen a Palestinian state co-existing side by side with a Jewish one.

(full article online)

Balfour Declaration: Haters Declare War | HonestReporting
This is NONSENCE WHY?...because The Palestinians felt that Why Should they give any Territory to a Load of Illegal Zionist Migrants...The Jews in there position would never have allowed Palestinians any Land..........How can you REJECT SOMETHING YOU NEVER AGREED TO IN THE FIRST PLACE???

Sorry Sixties you are on the wrong track,incidentally what Land have Israel stolen since 1948...Plenty are they returning it to the Palestinians,FCUK ARE THEY

You are blaming THE disposessed,and it's sickening and SHAMEFUL
Swishy Swastickers

Hitler lost; get over it. Defending the rabid Arab rabble is typical of the way Judeophobes pollute civilization. You never stand up to the clear and present bosses, so you're nothing but cowards who have to cover up your gutlessness by convincing yourselves that a secret group is controlling everybody behind the scenes. Man up and take the upper class down.
Firstly your exposea is riddled with inaccuracy,lies and ignorance,I had a little smile at the term Hitler,considering the Zionist Jews(you know the non-semitic Jews who are merely converts to Judaism(SYNTHETIC JEWS) who spent most of WW2,collaborating with the Nazis and helped the Nazis by sending 100.000's of innocent Jews to the Gas Chambers,to advance their the Zionist cause

Israel was conceived by DECEPTION and TERRORISM by Illegal Zionists,the Land was INVADED and the Palestinians Murdered,Raped,Slaughtered,Towns and Villages RAZED by the Zionist Rabble,.....most Palestinians were forcibly EXILED into Refugee Camps.

Only The Palestinians and Shepardic Jews are Semitic Peoples you ignorant Imbecile...most Jews in Israel today are not Semitic...Full Stop.

I am far from gutless,you need a smack across your arrogant mouth talking such Inane(yeah go look the word up you BOZO) and Ignorant crap.

As for the Palestinians,they of all people in the world lived in harmony with REAL JEWS until they realized the real intentions by stealth of the Zionist Murderers

I never hear Rubbish like you criticizing and condoning the Christians,Russians,Germans,Spanish etc.,who tried to eliminate the Jews,Why I wonder...yet when all is said the Zionists acted against the Palestinians in the same way as those that tried to eliminate the Jewish people,world wide.That IS the IRONY

We need not to cover anything up,it is as it is,plain enough to see....whereas the Zionists always try to change their Bastard History to appear cleanskins,THEY FAIL OF COURSE,because truth always prevails,even though CURRS like you talk such SHIT,defending them by attacking the VICTIMS yet allow the PERPERTRATORS free reign

You really are a despicable,raving LOONY

Last edited:
Rather than see the Balfour Declaration as a commitment to Jewish self-determination, Black frames it as the origin of a conflict and the end of Palestinian aspirations.

In reality, it was not the Balfour Declaration that brought about the situation of today’s Palestinians or even those from 1948. Palestinian and Arab rejectionism has thwarted all attempts over the years to reach an amicable arrangement that could have seen a Palestinian state co-existing side by side with a Jewish one.

(full article online)

Balfour Declaration: Haters Declare War | HonestReporting
This is NONSENCE WHY?...because The Palestinians felt that Why Should they give any Territory to a Load of Illegal Zionist Migrants...The Jews in there position would never have allowed Palestinians any Land..........How can you REJECT SOMETHING YOU NEVER AGREED TO IN THE FIRST PLACE???

Sorry Sixties you are on the wrong track,incidentally what Land have Israel stolen since 1948...Plenty are they returning it to the Palestinians,FCUK ARE THEY

You are blaming THE disposessed,and it's sickening and SHAMEFUL
Swishy Swastickers

Hitler lost; get over it. Defending the rabid Arab rabble is typical of the way Judeophobes pollute civilization. You never stand up to the clear and present bosses, so you're nothing but cowards who have to cover up your gutlessness by convincing yourselves that a secret group is controlling everybody behind the scenes. Man up and take the upper class down.
Firstly your exposea is riddled with inaccuracy,lies and ignorance,I had a little smile at the term Hitler,considering the Zionist Jews(you know the non-semitic Jews who are merely converts to Judaism(SYNTHETIC JEWS) who spent most of WW2,collaborating with the Nazis and helped the Nazis by sending 100.000's of innocent Jews to the Gas Chambers,to advance their the Zionist cause

Israel was conceived by DECEPTION and TERRORISM by Illegal Zionists,the Land was INVADED and the Palestinians Murdered,Raped,Slaughtered,Towns and Villages RAZED by the Zionist Rabble,.....most Palestinians were forcibly EXILED into Refugee Camps.

Only The Palestinians and Shepardic Jews are Semitic Peoples you ignorant Imbecile...most Jews in Israel today are not Semitic...Full Stop.

I am far from gutless,you need a smack across your arrogant mouth talking such Inane(yeah go look the word up you BOZO) and Ignorant crap.

As for the Palestinians,they of all people in the world lived in harmony with REAL JEWS until they realized the real intentions by stealth of the Zionist Murderers

I never hear Rubbish like you criticizing and condoning the Christians,Russians,Germans,Spanish etc.,who tried to eliminate the Jews,Why I wonder...yet when all is said the Zionists acted against the Palestinians in the same way as those that tried to eliminate the Jewish people,world wide.That IS the IRONY

We need not to cover anything up,it is as it is,plain enough to see....whereas the Zionists always try to change their Bastard History to appear cleanskins,THEY FAIL OF COURSE,because truth always prevails,even though CURRS like you talk such SHIT,defending them by attacking the VICTIMS yet allow the PERPERTRATORS free reign

You really are a despicable,raving LOONY
Let me guess.....uhm.....

Nazi upbringing.....No?
Communist upbringing? No?
Jihadist upbringing? No?
Christian Catholic upbringing? No?

Uhm....

One thing you are correct about.

THE THUTH ALWAYS PREVAILS, as it is now, and always will.

I only hope you have enough valium to deal with it. :(

Or maybe not :)

Forum List

Back