The average length of intercourse is 5.7 minutes

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

She analyzed data collected from 500 couples around the world in 2009, who were asked to time themselves from 'initial penetration' until 'ejaculation.' And according to the study, the average length was 5.7 minutes.

Some people participating even admitted that their intercourse was less than a minute.

'What they found was that their average length was 5.7 minutes. That's it,' Rena explained in a video shared to her YouTube account.

'There was a range from .1 minutes to about 55 minutes and interestingly, it varied by location.

'Turkey had the lowest average of 4.4 minutes and the UK had the longest average of about 10 minutes.'

Hey, you started the same time as me, honey. ;)

Riddle me this.....What is the average WIDTH of the intercourse?
idunno.gif

What I'd really like to know is how much economic output is required by a man to achieve that 5.7 minutes?

She analyzed data collected from 500 couples around the world in 2009, who were asked to time themselves from 'initial penetration' until 'ejaculation.' And according to the study, the average length was 5.7 minutes.

Some people participating even admitted that their intercourse was less than a minute.

'What they found was that their average length was 5.7 minutes. That's it,' Rena explained in a video shared to her YouTube account.

'There was a range from .1 minutes to about 55 minutes and interestingly, it varied by location.

'Turkey had the lowest average of 4.4 minutes and the UK had the longest average of about 10 minutes.'

idunno.gif

What I'd really like to know is how much economic output is required by a man to achieve that 5.7 minutes?
Conversation is dead. What is a four letter word, ending in K, that means the same as intercourse?
?
?
?
?
TALK. LOL, I bet that isn't the word you were thinking of -- was it?

idunno.gif

I help get that number way down, when I ever do partake in it...

At least this hasn't turned into a "Gay" thread.

You guys rock.
Keep it hard for 6 minutes.......LOOLLOLLOOL

'However, just 50 per cent of guys won't even last for two minutes.'
That´s animal like mating.

There are two tricks to this:
  1. After the initial ejaculation, wait 20 minutes then go back for sloppy seconds.
  2. Do what worked for me; good for at least 30 minutes then---- every time you feel about ready to cum, just think about your first wife. :SMILEW~130:

Forum List

Back