Majority of Chinese dissatisfied with sex life

Vikrant

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2013
The U.S.
BEIJING: A survey has found that 52% Chinese feel dissatisfied with their sex lives. The most striking response to the survey came from women in mainland China with 96% of them saying that they want the intercourse to last longer.

This number is comparable with similar surveys in other countries of Asia Pacific which found 63% of the women having similar complaints about the time spent on intercourse, according to the International Society of Sexual Medicine which organized the survey along with official and professional bodies in Australia, China, South Korea and Singapore.

But the survey showed Chinese respondents are more sexually active as they had sex nine times per month on average compared with an average of 7.7 times across the Asia-Pacific region.

The 2013 Asia-Pacific Sexual Behaviors and Satisfaction Survey polled more than 3,500 respondents in nine locations across the region. The respondents were males and females aged 18 to 45, and included 1,002 people from the Chinese mainland.

The survey which was also supported by the State-run Chinese Society of Andriatrics cited two reasons for sexual dissatisfaction which are Premature Ejaculation (PE) and the brevity of intimate sessions.

The society's president-elect Jiang Hui said prostate diseases were also a factor for PE. "But that in most cases, PE doesn't affect pregnancy," he said.

Chinese often approach hospitals for infertility but rarely seek medical help for PE. Only 30% of PE sufferers sought medical help in China compared to 55% in Asia Pacific region.

"The survey aims to spot possible factors impairing sexual satisfaction and help improve the sexual health of the people," president of the International Society of Sexual Medicine Chris McMachon said.

He said that international studies show that the length of time couples spend making love in each session averages to 5.4 minutes. The survey found 32% of male respondents complaining about PE by this standard.

Majority of Chinese dissatisfied with sex life: survey - The Times of India

^ Chinese women make quintessential tiger moms as such make for a good wife. All my friends who married Chinese women are very happy with their decisions.

my dad roomed with an.asian in college.. jap or chi, cant remember
he told my dad an american can go into one of his nightclubs and leave with 2 or 3 chicks at a time. their dicks are just too small
true story bro

Billy Connolly said on stage that it's amazing 'sexual satisfaction' ever works between men and women at all...with the males taking up to about 5 minutes and the females up to 15 minutes.

Pregnancy, and sexual satisfaction being two different things.
Seems to me that in most cases PE is a 'myth'.
Do you see lions, tigers and monkeys etc lasting 'all night'?

Forum List

Back